You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2023-2024 Michigan
Started by wysdoc
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Are you guys receiving these right now or in the morning?OOS Pre-II R, complete early August LM 74
D
deleted1139705
No Michigan R yet. No clue why.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Same big broNo Michigan R yet. No clue why.
radio silence - did they maybe lose my app? I noticed some schools rejected me within days of me sending an update letter
Praying that the Umich Gods bless us all 😭 🙏
strangething
Full Member
OOS, no ties II just now 🙂 submitted 7/26!! This was one of my top choices of all the schools I was still waiting on!!
Also I've seen reports that Mich has a really high post-II acceptance rate? Obviously, I'm not banking on it and will be prepping pretty hard for this interview, but I was just wondering if anyone knows if that's accurate?
Also I've seen reports that Mich has a really high post-II acceptance rate? Obviously, I'm not banking on it and will be prepping pretty hard for this interview, but I was just wondering if anyone knows if that's accurate?
Is there an accepted students groupme?
Yeah congrats. Pls share statsIS II!! Alum, submitted 7/7
i don’t know how to do a back flip but I’m gonna do one anyways
stony24k
Full Member
LM in signature 🙂Yeah congrats. Pls share stats
Yes it’s ~80% based on available infoOOS, no ties II just now 🙂 submitted 7/26!! This was one of my top choices of all the schools I was still waiting on!!
Also I've seen reports that Mich has a really high post-II acceptance rate? Obviously, I'm not banking on it and will be prepping pretty hard for this interview, but I was just wondering if anyone knows if that's accurate?
Stats LM ? Many congratulationsOOS, no ties II just now 🙂 submitted 7/26!! This was one of my top choices of all the schools I was still waiting on!!
Also I've seen reports that Mich has a really high post-II acceptance rate? Obviously, I'm not banking on it and will be prepping pretty hard for this interview, but I was just wondering if anyone knows if that's accurate?
strangething
Full Member
LM of 73 🙂Stats LM ? Many congratulations
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
OOR R🥲
+1 OOS Pre-II R, submitted late July
Got the R LFG
MedLiberty
Full Member
pre-II R, OOS, complete early August
Does anyone know if they offer feedback for rejects pre-II?
Does anyone know if they offer feedback for rejects pre-II?
OOS pre-II R, complete Sept 4th
oatandcholula
Full Member
OOS pre-II R, complete 09/09
Making me so nervous bc I haven't gotten R or II
Same and submitted first dayMaking me so nervous bc I haven't gotten R or II
Same but I feel like they already ran out of IIs tbhMaking me so nervous bc I haven't gotten R or II
They made a point that there would be no II either of the next 2 Mondays on Twitter as opposed to saying they were done. My guess is the last 10ish interviews will go out on Jan 8, and the rest of us will get Rs over the next 2 weeks.Same but I feel like they already ran out of IIs tbh
D
deleted1139705
No R no II we still riding dirty
Michigan on 1/8/24 once they re-read your app:Same but I feel like they already ran out of IIs tbh
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Yes, respond to the rejection asking for feedback and they will tell you to reach back out again end of April.pre-II R, OOS, complete early August
Does anyone know if they offer feedback for rejects pre-II?
Lol I wish. Maybe @atriablack will put in a good word for us
+1 OOS pre-II R, complete early September
What does it mean if we haven’t heard back by this point? Incoming R?
D
deleted1139705
Most likelyWhat does it mean if we haven’t heard back by this point? Incoming R?
almost didn't recognize u with the new pfpMost likely
miserable_cowgal
Full Member
Pre-II rejection, umich undergrad [emoji17]
I hope michigan loses so badly
porkandbeans8888
Full Member
Got the R today 🥲
Ahh today seems like a big R day..What times did y’all get Rs?
shewhobagstea
Full Member
+1 OOS R earlier today, LM 69, complete 7/6
Caveat mTOR
Full Member
OOS Pre-II R today, complete 9/4.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Anyone still not heard back and submit early? Do we have a chance or am I delulu
SameAnyone still not heard back and submit early? Do we have a chance or am I delulu
Me too. I’m holding out hope for Monday but after that I’m chalking this one up as an RAnyone still not heard back and submit early? Do we have a chance or am I delulu
Pre-II rejection yesterday complete late Sept
luckycharms!
Full Member
Is this upcoming Mon the last one of them sending out interview invites?