2023-2024 Morehouse

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
all interviews are virtual, right? when did you get a zoom link for your interview with morehouse? I still havent gotten my link yet

Members don't see this ad.

all interviews are virtual, right? when did you get a zoom link for your interview with morehouse? I still havent gotten my link yet
Yes, they are all virtual. I received the link 7 days from interview day

Reactions: 1 user
I interviewed 10/18, has anyone gotten their admission decisions from that date/around that date yet?

Members don't see this ad :)
I interviewed 10/18, has anyone gotten their admission decisions from that date/around that date yet?
I interviewed 10/19 and they told us we should hear back early November. Hoping to hear something tomorrow or Sunday maybe since looks like they've been calling people those evenings around 6!

Reactions: 1 users
anyone know when the next round of IIs may go out 😭 secondary completed 9/29 and i know it’s only been a little over a month but im anxious lol

they haven’t sent out II or rejections since like oct 11 according to sdn so i’m assuming there will be a really big wave soon

anyone know when the next round of IIs may go out 😭 secondary completed 9/29 and i know it’s only been a little over a month but im anxious lol
but yea i submitted 9/4 and have yet to hear back. at least it wasn’t a rejection from the last round i guess

I interviewed 10/19 and they told us we should hear back early November. Hoping to hear something tomorrow or Sunday maybe since looks like they've been calling people those evenings around 6!
Fingers crossed for both of us! Maybe this weekend or next we should be expecting?

How was your interview? Hope it went well. Mine was pretty chill. Really hoping for some good news before the holidays.
My interview was really well!! It was just a conversation. Glad yours went well! They told us we will here something first two weeks of December

Members don't see this ad :)
Any tips for the interview?
I would say learn about the mission and vision and be ready to talk about their alignment to your own ideals and how you see yourself practicing. Apart from it being a very relaxed and conversational interview, I think they are looking for mission alignment. Goodluck.

Anyone hear anything today that interviewed around 10/18?

hi everyone, just wanted to chime in. I was an applicant last cycle. I was waitlisted back in nov of last year and didn’t get off the waitlist till June of this year. Keep hope alive!!

• Love
Reactions: 12 users
i’m honestly in shock that there has been no rejection or II communication in like a month

Hey everyone, I'm a MD2 at Morehouse. Most of the waitlist movement for Morehouse is around May and June. I Interviewed in December of my application year, waitlisted in February, and accepted in May. I have other classmates who were waitlisted in November and accepted in May. This is a long stressful process and waiting is the worst part. Take it one day at a time and try to stay positive! (I know that's easier said than done lol)

• Care
  • Love
Reactions: 3 users
Hey everyone, I'm a MD2 at Morehouse. Most of the waitlist movement for Morehouse is around May and June. I Interviewed in December of my application year, waitlisted in February, and accepted in May. I have other classmates who were waitlisted in November and accepted in May. This is a long stressful process and waiting is the worst part. Take it one day at a time and try to stay positive! (I know that's easier said than done lol)
bruh getting waitlisted then having to wait till may is crazy to me but i understand

Reactions: 2 users
bruh getting waitlisted then having to wait till may is crazy to me but i understand
Bro.. For real though. And us not knowing whether we're ranked on the list or if it's a good or bad thing to be waitlisted early is even worse

Was that based off your interview date or did you just ask in general? Also what day did they say that? Jw
Yes this was based off my interview. 11/10. They said they won’t meet up to discuss candidates until after thanksgiving. So I’m thinking this upcoming week.

Yes this was based off my interview. 11/10. They said they won’t meet up to discuss candidates until after thanksgiving. So I’m thinking this upcoming week.
Ahh got it! Jw because I interviewed 3 weeks before you and they told us early November we should hear back so was curious. Thank you! Best of luck

Ahh got it! Jw because I interviewed 3 weeks before you and they told us early November we should hear back so was curious. Thank you! Best of luck
Ok ! Hopefully you will hear good news! I actually go to morehouse for graduate school, honestly it seems like they will have a big wave really soon

Ok ! Hopefully you will hear good news! I actually go to morehouse for graduate school, honestly it seems like they will have a big wave really soon
Yeah, though I know not everyone is on student doctor but we haven’t heard of an admission decision since mid October so there has to be a big wave coming!

really hoping that I get at least a II here. MSM has been my dream since middle school :(

Got II, but will pass it on to the next person in genuine need

• Love