2023-2024 Morehouse

Started by chilly_md
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
anyone know when the next round of IIs may go out 😭 secondary completed 9/29 and i know it’s only been a little over a month but im anxious lol
 
I interviewed 10/19 and they told us we should hear back early November. Hoping to hear something tomorrow or Sunday maybe since looks like they've been calling people those evenings around 6!
Fingers crossed for both of us! Maybe this weekend or next we should be expecting?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey everyone, I'm a MD2 at Morehouse. Most of the waitlist movement for Morehouse is around May and June. I Interviewed in December of my application year, waitlisted in February, and accepted in May. I have other classmates who were waitlisted in November and accepted in May. This is a long stressful process and waiting is the worst part. Take it one day at a time and try to stay positive! (I know that's easier said than done lol)
 
Hey everyone, I'm a MD2 at Morehouse. Most of the waitlist movement for Morehouse is around May and June. I Interviewed in December of my application year, waitlisted in February, and accepted in May. I have other classmates who were waitlisted in November and accepted in May. This is a long stressful process and waiting is the worst part. Take it one day at a time and try to stay positive! (I know that's easier said than done lol)
bruh getting waitlisted then having to wait till may is crazy to me but i understand
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Yes this was based off my interview. 11/10. They said they won’t meet up to discuss candidates until after thanksgiving. So I’m thinking this upcoming week.
Ahh got it! Jw because I interviewed 3 weeks before you and they told us early November we should hear back so was curious. Thank you! Best of luck
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad