You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2023-2024 Oakland (Beaumont)
Started by chilly_md
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
D
deleted1124957
^^^
Yeah, I believe they started the 19th last year
Yeah, I believe they started the 19th last year
Got the call this morning, A!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
D
deleted1124957
Omg omg sikeeeee
Congrats!!! What was interview date!!??Got the call this morning, A!
September 5th!Omg omg sikeeeee
Congrats!!! What was interview date!!??
Do they do mainly phone calls for A's. I work 40 hours a week so just wanna make sure I'm keeping an eye on my phone if I'm lucky enough to get one.
Got the call this morning! A 🙂
Did anyone who interviewed in August hear back? I interviewed in mid August and didn't get a call back yesterday, so have been obsessively monitoring my phone this morning😖
Did anyone who interviewed in August hear back? I interviewed in mid August and didn't get a call back yesterday, so have been obsessively monitoring my phone this morning[emoji37]
Nope, not yet.
Interviewed the first date and haven't received a call :/ Wondering if we are forgotten...
I think we just have to be patient. But I totally understand your concerns as well.Interviewed the first date and haven't received a call :/ Wondering if we are forgotten...
My anxiety is through the roof
SaaaaaaaaaaaaameMy anxiety is through the roof
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Literally could not be productive at all today with how much I'm refreshing sdn, portal, email...My anxiety is through the roof
For real.Literally could not be productive at all today with how much I'm refreshing sdn, portal, email...
I gave up on today once it hit like 4:30pm. You just reawakened my neuroticism 😮💨😂Just got the call A! interviewed in August!
But CONGRATS!!
Interviewed in early October so no way I'm hearing anything soon lol
Congrats!!! Do you mind sharing what you thought helped your app stand out?Got the A call this morning. MCAT 507 OOS. You can do it!!!!!
._.SpicyMayo._.
Full Member
So is it like MMI Style questions? Like I'd have a "Tell me about a time *something happened*" in addition to the ethical (pick a side and explain) stuff?No traditional questions, all were random or scenarios.
Anxiousness continued 🙂. Did anyone get a rejection call or email yet post II?
Nothing :0Anxiousness continued 🙂. Did anyone get a rejection call or email yet post II?
And i'm with you on the anxiousness. Please OUWB just put me out of my misery already😅
Also I thought they only called for As?
They told my interview group that they would start releasing next week so I guess they have different committee meetings
When was your interview if I may ask?They told my interview group that they would start releasing next week so I guess they have different committee meetings
I interviewed mid August and was told my group would hear back by the end of this week
Early September, but people heard back already so Im not sure what to believe all I can do is wait and pray lolWhen was your interview if I may ask?
Any calls today?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Any calls today?
Nothing on my end.
Thank you! Well my application was strongly service-based for sure so I think it was a good mission fit with OUWB. In terms of standing out though I was a former D1 athlete so I think that X factored my app up thereCongrats!!! Do you mind sharing what you thought helped your app stand out?
Today I realized they have an admissions tracker on their website. It's currently only updated as of 10/16.Any calls today?
Give me the link to that & I will stick it in the first post of this thread, thanks!Today I realized they have an admissions tracker on their website. It's currently only updated as of 10/16.
View attachment 377884
Anyone know how many admissions offers they tend to send out per cycle?
Give me the link to that & I will stick it in the first post of this thread, thanks!
They have an admissions tracker [emoji2962]
None here, and where did you hear that just out of curiosity?More acceptances today? I saw that Wednesdays are when the committee meets?
lifetimeBenefit53589
Full Member
OOS A today!! Just got the call! Interviewed 9/15 :,)
Have most of the A's so far been OOS?
We august dates are just chopped liver 😭
Ngl, I was about to type the same thing. 😭We august dates are just chopped liver 😭
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
CONGRATS!!✨✨Got the call! Made an accepted student GroupMe for OUWB: GroupMe
When was your interview date if you don’t mind?
immsw
Full Member
Thank you 🙂 9/8!CONGRATS!!✨✨
When was your interview date if you don’t mind?
A!! Just got the call. Interviewed early August, IS, LM ~74
Maybesomeday
Full Member
is it hopeless for me to have applied here without taking PREview? (Took casper if that matters)