Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
You can pm meAnyone interviewed yet and willing to share their overall experience? 🙂
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
You can pm meAnyone interviewed yet and willing to share their overall experience? 🙂
also wondering this, but i was complete late august (no II yet)Has anyone applying to the Community Medicine Track received an II?
Same, I know they mentioned that they would delay the process until October to possibly attract more applicants but it's getting close to when they plan on starting interviews.also wondering this, but i was complete late august (no II yet)
where did you hear that? about delayed for CM trackSame, I know they mentioned that they would delay the process until October to possibly attract more applicants but it's getting close to when they plan on starting interviews.
An info session they had in the summer. But who knows maybe they changed their mind.where did you hear that? about delayed for CM track
I think if that is the track you want to be considered for you have to tell them. But if you are using it for backup for the regular MD then I do not believe you have to do anythingAlso, I just realized that I may have messed up. For CM track, was there anything else we have to do other than fill in the designated essays on the MD application?
Can confirm this is not a problem. OOS II this morningI wouldn’t sweat it. It probably happens to hundreds/thousands of their applicants each year, and there is no shot they throw out applications purely because of something like that
Complete before Aug 20th, Interview date mid-October almost exactly two months after I was complete, looks like OSU has a fast turnaround. Hear they're quick about interviews too.Congrats! Complete date?
Congrats! Complete date?OOS II. LM 70
Thank you! Late July complete dateCongrats! Complete date?
Mine was one faculty member and one student! I’d say that my faculty interview went close to the full hour but my student one was closer to 40ish minFor those who have had interviews already, were they with a faculty member and a student? And did they go for the whole hour?
vitals.osumc.eduDoes anyone have the link to where we check our status? I seem to have missed the email to set it up and can not find where to go to check my status. Thanks!
Looks like October 2nd is the deadline for all MSTP app materials which includes LORs, the CV, statement of purpose, and transcripts. Application Requirements | Ohio State College of MedicineFor the MSTP applicants - when is the deadline to submit the graduate school application resume/CV and statement of purpose?
congrats! what was your completion date?OOS II
Good news for you !!!+1 OOS II (but I'm from a neighboring state, yay Midwest <3)!!!! I'm so excited! Complete 8/8, LM 71
Thank you! 7/25congrats! what was your completion date?
I got an email after my interview thst said tomorrow 10/16 to expect a decisionDoes anyone know when decisions come out for interviewees today? Their website said 10/15 but vitals hasn't updated and I'm not sure if they are sending emails!
yup! the mail they sent also said 10/16I got an email after my interview thst said tomorrow 10/16 to expect a decision
would be so cruel if they sent all that nice stuff and the nice note just to reject !yup! the mail they sent also said 10/16
My admissions decision was deferred... I'm in total shock, I completely thought I was going to receive the A today, my interview went so well. WOW
It may be as simple as not all the people on the committee were able to make it to a meeting and they had to reschedule.Ima hope that since we are the first ones receiving admissions decisions they are deferring most people just so they can look at more people first lol
Sparky you are killing the game.Accepted oos today!!! Interviewed 10/2
I would interpret that as: you can if you have interviewedView attachment 377762
I want to send a letter of intent but based off this I'm guessing they aren't going to be accepting those?
just portal!For those of you that heard back interview decisions, did you get an email or have to check the portal? Congrats to those of you with an A :,)
I would interpret that as: you can if you have interviewed
When you confirm your interview there's a place to upload a letter, otherwise they were not responsive to updatesView attachment 377762
I want to send a letter of intent but based off this I'm guessing they aren't going to be accepting those?
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.