2023-2024 Texas Tech El Paso (Foster)

Started by wysdoc
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I got excited when I got the II and submitted the confidentiality form before I read the instruction not to submit it until the day of the interview😫 Is this going to mess up my interview?
Reach out to them! They’ll be the best people to answer.
 
I dont know this is a big deal. Used to be that you would have probably signed it in person with a witness or something on that day but since it is online is that still a big deal?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I got excited when I got the II and submitted the confidentiality form before I read the instruction not to submit it until the day of the interview[emoji31] Is this going to mess up my interview?

I accidentally did that as well. I’m sure it will be okay.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have an II scheduled for Thursday, August 17th. The school just sent a WebEx link. Everything is held virtually this cycle for Foster, correct? Thank you!
 
I have an II scheduled for Thursday, August 17th. The school just sent a WebEx link. Everything is held virtually this cycle for Foster, correct? Thank you!
Yes, be sure to notice that the time zone in El Paso is Mountain Time not Central Time - Do they put both time zones on the link so you don't try to log in an hour early? ( 8:30 MT = 9:30 Central Time)
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I wonder when this school will send out another wave of interviews. Based on the sdn thread I feel like they must have more coming.
 
What is the timeline typically like for having a school show up on tmdsas for you to rank? I had my interview here a month ago and it's still not on my rank list.
 
What is the timeline typically like for having a school show up on tmdsas for you to rank? I had my interview here a month ago and it's still not on my rank list.
Probably the schools will update the statuses later this fall. The individual school has to add interviewed people from their side of the portal.
 
Rank list look up at this time is a curiousity factor for now. No one will need to do anything with it before January.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad