You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2023-2024 UC Davis
Started by wysdoc
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
D
deleted1124957
Oh man this is interesting. I was just thinking yesterday about withdrawing my application in spiteJune 6

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
just got the seocndary as well, verified 6/8, no ties and SOCAL resident
Last edited:
I didn't get it ripjust got the seocndary as well, verified 6/8. not sure if they just said F it and send it to all CA residents?
when listing units, did you guys list the semester hours on your amcas? or just raw units from your transcript?
fluffyalpaca
New Member
OOS II today, secondary submitted early Aug
greenbroccoli
New Member
Don't give up hope! Just received secondary, submitted 6/9 and verified 7/11, nothing about norcal mentioned in my primary. You got this and good luck in your cycle!Also still waiting for a secondary.. ig I should’ve known with no norcal ties
medgirl12345
Full Member
Congrats! Did you apply for any pathways?IS II yesterday, secondary submitted 7/30!
Thank you!! Just traditional MD for me 🙂Congrats! Did you apply for any pathways?
congrats!!! do you mind sharing stats— gpa/mcat and what you thought was a strength of your app?IS II yesterday, secondary submitted 7/30!
3.7X, 90+%ile MCAT, and my LizzyM and WARS are in my signature! Hard for me to judge my own writing, but my app/activities were very service oriented.congrats!!! do you mind sharing stats— gpa/mcat and what you thought was a strength of your app?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
IS II received! Submitted 7/20, no ties to NorCal
IS II recieved! No ties to NorCal, submitted 7/20
watergirl7
Full Member
IS II recieved! No ties to NorCal, submitted 7/20
Do you mind sharing when you got your preview scores back please?IS II received! Submitted 7/20, no ties to NorCal
July 18thDo you mind sharing when you got your preview scores back please?
added uc davis a week ago and no secondary yet? do i just play the waiting game?
I submitted my primary the first day and haven’t gotten one lol. They don’t send to everyone so just gotta wait it out and see
I took it before I submitted my primaryDo you mind sharing when you got your preview scores back please?
D
deleted1124957
Also just got a secondary, any real shot sending it in this late?IS secondary received this evening! Some ties to Norcal but currently Socal resident. Verified 8/17
Verified day one.
submit. i submitted secondary on oct 5th last year and got a II. When were you verified?Also just got a secondary, any real shot sending it in this late?
Verified day one.
D
deleted1124957
Mid June, no idea what took so longsubmit. i submitted secondary on oct 5th last year and got a II. When were you verified?
sunshinepeaches
Full Member
Late to the game but received a secondary:
ORM, IS SoCal resident, LM 68, Verified: 8/18
Last year they did not send me a secondary.
ORM, IS SoCal resident, LM 68, Verified: 8/18
Last year they did not send me a secondary.
Woop99
Full Member
are they sending secondaires based on when you were verified.
i don’t think so, i was verified 8/15 got secondary 8/16
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
myaccount123
Full Member
IS II received today! So excited 🙂
Congrats! When were you complete?
myaccount123
Full Member
on 7/5Congrats! When were you complete?
watergirl7
Full Member
Congrats!! When did you get your preview results back by??IS II received today! So excited 🙂
myaccount123
Full Member
I am actually a re-applicant so I took it last year and the results carried over.Congrats!! When did you get your preview results back by??
My friend and I were verified 8/11, mcat received 8/29. Both have sub 500 MCATs, she received secondary 8/31, I still have not received anything. She graduated from Davis, I didnt lol not sure if that mattersi submitted my app early september and no secondary yet. should i be worried
same, also wonderinghavent even gotten a secondary yet. is it too late?
Congrats!! Glad to see they're still looking at July completes! Out of curiosity, what dates were available?Complete 7/13, LM 70, II just now!
still no secondary. should i just consider this a rejection since its almost end of October
Idk, I’m in the same boat
Same lol rip
Late October to Early November. Thank you!Congrats!! Glad to see they're still looking at July completes! Out of curiosity, what dates were available?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Congrats. Ties to NorCal or what do you think got you the interview?IS II today! Socal resident complete 7/29 🙂
borasong
New Member
No ties actually I was very surprised :0 Strong clinicals perhapsCongrats. Ties to NorCal or what do you think got you the interview?