-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2023-2024 UTMB (Sealy)
Started by wysdoc
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
As much as I want them to send them out I doubt it’ll be today since they’re doing things differently. Feel free to prove me wrong UTMB lolSome fuel for the neuroticism… last year they released some prematches on Friday 12/16, which is the equivalent of this week’s friday. It was also a tour day per last year’s thread 😳😳
glucosedestroyer
Full Member
so did they send them after? like in the afternoon?Some fuel for the neuroticism… last year they released some prematches on Friday 12/16, which is the equivalent of this week’s friday. It was also a tour day per last year’s thread 😳😳
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I love diving down the rabbit hole of old threads 😂
D
deleted1122679
Seems so, post were around 1pm ishso did they send them after? like in the afternoon?
D
deleted1122679
They also sent a rejection on a preview day which seems kind of savage of them
NO WAY 😭😭im pretty content in general but this would absolutely wreck me if i was previewing and got rejectedThey also sent a rejection on a preview day which seems kind of savage of them
D
deleted1122679
Nothing like scrolling through old threads to scratch the neuroticism itch lolNO WAY 😭😭im pretty content in general but this would absolutely wreck me if i was previewing and got rejected
It’s a lil scroll through history/memory lane.
Hello, future SDN JSSOM (UTMB) 2024-2025 lurkers 🙂
Hello, future SDN JSSOM (UTMB) 2024-2025 lurkers 🙂
Prematched! ☀️🏖️🌊
Interviewed 8/24!
Interviewed 8/24!
glucosedestroyer
Full Member
prematched as well
D
deleted931444
PREMATCHED OMFG!! I just left the tour an hour ago!!!! Who thought they’d do it right after???? Omg I can’t believe it CONGRATS ALL WHO PREMATCHED
dailyapp1e
Full Member
Omg just prematched!!!!!
D
deleted1122679
Congrats y’all, my neurotic crystal ball must have worked 🤣
LETS GOOOOO CONFRAYS YALLL!!!!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
WOWWWWW LOVE IT HAHA
tmdsastradapplicant
Full Member
Prematched 🙂 Interviewed 8/24!!!
1:54 PM CT FOR FUTURE PEOPLE TO MAKE PREDICTIONS!
prematched just now !!!!!!
Prematched!! Very happy. Loved the school.
SO PROUD OF YOU BUDDY!!!OMG i prematched!!! Galveston is my hometown and I can go home!!!!!
Thanks Buddy!SO PROUD OF YOU BUDDY!!!
DctrWannabe
Full Member
Dang I really be hurting my own feelings looking at threads on the prematch days 🥲
D
deleted1122679
Haha samezies, but we ballDang I really be hurting my own feelings looking at threads on the prematch days 🥲
HopiKachina
Full Member
ACCEPTED
We’ll all end up where we’re supposed to be come February, no worries yet!!Dang I really be hurting my own feelings looking at threads on the prematch days 🥲
harry_potter138
Full Member
IS ACCEPTANCE let’s go, congrats to everyone else!!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Prematched. Yee haw.
Dr. Ruby 2023
Full Member
come on UTMB, make my dreams come true 😭😭
Congrats to all of you guys!!!
Congrats to all of you guys!!!
I remember walking around UTMB as a child and seeing the medical students come to my school. Having the opportunity to follow in their footsteps is a dream come true. I'm so happy and excited!
Edit: I will be able to serve the community that inspired me to pursue medicine, if I choose to attend!
Edit: I will be able to serve the community that inspired me to pursue medicine, if I choose to attend!
ThanosThighs
Full Member
Any OOS people hear back at all?
Low Stat Applicant Prematch! This feels so unreal. (IS)
nontradtx24
Full Member
Prematched!! (via email in case anyone is wondering)
“PREVIEW DAY SURVEY RECEIVED JUST NOW!!”Here I am freaking out because they sent me a survey lol
lavenderhazy
Full Member
did any october interviewees prematch?
I got that too and was like lol.Here I am freaking out because they sent me a survey lol
it seems like those before October got prematches. I interviewed in November and haven’t seen anyone from then prematch. Maybe they have and have not said anything but I’m still hopeful lol
I interviewed on August 29th!Is it safe to assume those who pre-matched interviewed early in the cycle?
Prematched!
i interviewed 9/7
As someone who interviewed in October, I feel a little better then haha. I’m leaving here with something (cope)
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Congratulations!! Did you receive an email just now? Or ~1:50 — trying to figure out if they’re releasing in batches lolzPrematched!
Dr. Ruby 2023
Full Member
I feel this. I interviewed Nov. 1st and I'm holding onto hope. I love this school so much!! Fingers crossed for us!!!As someone who interviewed in October, I feel a little better then haha. I’m leaving here with something (cope)
I interviewed in Aug and nothing yet… kinda freaking out ngl
Thank you!! And 1:50, ahha.Congratulations!! Did you receive an email just now? Or ~1:50 — trying to figure out if they’re releasing in batches lolz
i interviewed 10/4 😊did any october interviewees prematch?