2023-2024 Weill Cornell

Started by wysdoc
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
For those who got in last year and sent a post-II update, when did you send it in relation to your interview? I interviewed in the middle of December. When should I send a post-II update? I have a pub going to a high impact journal (3rd author) that'll be submitted within the next few weeks and a first author paper that'll most likely get accepted/published in 1.5-2 months. I want to update them regarding this but I fear if I send my update too late that they will already have made their decision about me.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
can anyone drop the admission portal link, my school email changed and this is the only school i can’t find in my history to login
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Weill Cornell Wednesday scared the crap out of me
My interview is tomorrow and I opened the notification like this thinking I was supposed to be at some kind of day-before info session right now

Oh No Reaction GIF by Bernardson
Oh No Reaction GIF by Bernardson
 
Is it common for interviewers to give out their emails for thank you notes? Mine did not lol. I figured I would just send the thank you notes to the admissions email and have them relay.
 
Is it common for interviewers to give out their emails for thank you notes? Mine did not lol. I figured I would just send the thank you notes to the admissions email and have them relay.
One of mine gave theirs to me bc they were excited to ask me more about one of my ECs the other didn't
 
Do we know when the last IIs are going out?

Also, would anyone recommend writing a letter of intent to Weill if I've heard nothing after my October update letter?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I've seen lots of posts about update letters but nothing really relating to sending them post-interview... anyone have any information about them? Since admissions isn't rolling, I figured it may be helpful as decisions maybe haven't been made yet. Thanks!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad