You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2023-2024 Wright State (Boonshoft)
Started by wysdoc
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Did anyone receive an email explaining what prerequisites you have outstanding? I didn't receive a II from them so it was odd... I completed the prerequisite activity and explained that the outstanding prerequisite would be completed in Fall 2023/Spring 2024 (it was) so this was just odd. Should I assume it was just system-generated and resulted from them culling my file in preparation for an R?
Woop99
Full Member
They had told me the same thing and I sent them my completed course work because it was done in december 2023 and they never responded lolDid anyone receive an email explaining what prerequisites you have outstanding? I didn't receive a II from them so it was odd... I completed the prerequisite activity and explained that the outstanding prerequisite would be completed in Fall 2023/Spring 2024 (it was) so this was just odd. Should I assume it was just system-generated and resulted from them culling my file in preparation for an R?
edit: thanks for reminding me, i just sent a follow up email
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I got the same email back in November and then received an II in December--so maybe yours is coming as well!Did anyone receive an email explaining what prerequisites you have outstanding? I didn't receive a II from them so it was odd... I completed the prerequisite activity and explained that the outstanding prerequisite would be completed in Fall 2023/Spring 2024 (it was) so this was just odd. Should I assume it was just system-generated and resulted from them culling my file in preparation for an R?
They had told me the same thing and I sent them my completed course work because it was done in december 2023 and they never responded lol
edit: thanks for reminding me, i just sent a follow up email
Ahhhh…they actually responded to me today and told me it was just an FYI.
I got the same email back in November and then received an II in December--so maybe yours is coming as well!
Lol that would be amazing but I assume they are done handing out IIs…
tomatosauce12!
Full Member
Are they still sending out As or only AL at this point?
cocacolaformed
Full Member
does anyone know if there's a place to upload an update letter pre II on the portal?
scoobypoo123
Full Member
wondering the same thingAre they still sending out As or only AL at this point?
tomatosauce12!
Full Member
Interviewed around then as well. Still waiting to hear back;/
The wait's got to be the most difficult part
The wait's got to be the most difficult part
hijabimed
Full Member
I literally feel like I’m waiting for my MCAT score all over againInterviewed around then as well. Still waiting to hear back;/
The wait's got to be the most difficult part
anyone know if theyre still sending IIs?
I moseyed on into the thread from last year and the year before and they were still denied some in February with some folks interviewing in March. But you never know year to year as admissions continues to get more competitive.
ETA: It seemed like most of the late IIs went to IS folks so as an OOO, I’m not getting hope up.
+1 OOS II Complete 07/31
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
congrats when did the email come?+1 OOS II Complete 07/31
Few minutes before my postcongrats when did the email come?
brownsfan15
Full Member
IS with good stats for here but haven't heard a word. Would love for a chance to interview
+1OOS AL (very high on the list) just now!
+1.OOS AL (very high on the list) just now!
happytobehere!
New Member
when did all of you interview?
hijabimed
Full Member
i interviewed 01/10
when did all of you interview?
1/9when did all of you interview?
happytobehere!
New Member
congrats! I also interviewed 1/10 but haven’t heard anything😭i interviewed 01/10
I interviewed 1/9 as well. Hoping you hear some good news soon!congrats! I also interviewed 1/10 but haven’t heard anything😭
scoobypoo123
Full Member
+1OOS AL (very high on the list) just now!
Interviewed 1/16
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
happytobehere!
New Member
Is there anyone who interviewed 1/10 or earlier and still hasn't heard back?
hijabimed
Full Member
did they say you were on the high on the waitlist?Did everyone who was waitlisted get an invitation to the closer look event ?
No they didn’t say anything about my rank. I noticed that if you are expected to be high they seem to give you that assurance but I got nothing on mine .did they say you were on the high on the waitlist?
Did you also get an invite ?did they say you were on the high on the waitlist?
hijabimed
Full Member
yesDid you also get an invite ?
Ok cool thank you for your reply !
Just got an email saying I would be on the alternate list. Nothing else in the email indicated my position on the list. Interviewed 1/24/2024. IS Applicant, from Dayton.
I'm seeing some people are getting emails with rankings on the alternate list. Other comments from previous threads are saying that WSU breaks the AL into thirds.
Given that I didn't receive any indication of a ranking while others did, is it safe to assume that I'm in the bottom third and that I don't really have a shot at getting in later?
I'm seeing some people are getting emails with rankings on the alternate list. Other comments from previous threads are saying that WSU breaks the AL into thirds.
Given that I didn't receive any indication of a ranking while others did, is it safe to assume that I'm in the bottom third and that I don't really have a shot at getting in later?
happytobehere!
New Member
OOS very high AL today
Acceptance interview mid January!
MedisStress
Full Member
In state II!!!! 10 minutes ago🙂
+1 OOS AL, Interviewed 02/13
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
haha, no...Is everyone's AL list email saying they'll be highly rated?
No, I just got I’d be placed on it April 15th, and they’d tell me my status on the list then, so maybe I’m really low on the AL, who knows. Interview 02/06. ISIs everyone's AL list email saying they'll be highly rated?