-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2024-2025 Texas Tech Lubbock
Started by wysdoc
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
I expect they will be delayed on their admissions offers because of the IT crisis.Applied as a EDP applicant, got put in the regular pool. Should we still expect pre-matches to start on the 15th given the situation at HSC?
Sorry your ED application didn’t shorten your application cycle.
@jamjen did you add all the other TMDSAS schools to your application now?
I added all of them, submitted UTMB and TTUHSC in El Paso. I am a reapp from the 2022-2023 cycle, both TTUHSC and UTMB gave me interviews, UTMB waitlisting me and TTUHSC rejecting me. Over my gap year I got a job w/ pt experience, bumped up my MCAT to a 515, Lubbock native so really hoping to stay in Lubbock 🤞I expect they will be delayed on their admissions offers because of the IT crisis.
Sorry your ED application didn’t shorten your application cycle.
@jamjen did you add all the other TMDSAS schools to your application now?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Sounds great
TTU El Paso has the same IT crisis so so can’t get you processed right now, but the rest should go through just fine.I added all of them, submitted UTMB and TTUHSC in El Paso. I am a reapp from the 2022-2023 cycle, both TTUHSC and UTMB gave me interviews, UTMB waitlisting me and TTUHSC rejecting me. Over my gap year I got a job w/ pt experience, bumped up my MCAT to a 515, Lubbock native so really hoping to stay in Lubbock 🤞
tntttttttttt
Full Member
do y'all know what time decisions came out in prior years
do y'all know what time decisions came out in prior years
They might not have decisions come out today since their IT system is still down
I’m guessing that’s also why we haven’t heard any IIs in all of October so far
tntttttttttt
Full Member
ohh I didn't even know abt the IT issue.They might not have decisions come out today since their IT system is still down
I’m guessing that’s also why we haven’t heard any IIs in all of October so far
tntttttttttt
Full Member
when do y'all think they're gonna get back online
Read this and check out the links to bring yourself up to date 2024-2025 Texas Tech Lubbockwhen do y'all think they're gonna get back online
Use the Temporary Gmail address to keep in touch if you need to.
what is ormIS, ORM, LM: 66
Secondaries completed: 7/28
II received: 9/8
D
deleted1085576
over represented in medicine (typically refers to race/ethnicity such as Asian)what is orm
AppleDestroyer
Full Member
It’s a very relaxed interview! Know your app well and reason for applying to Tech, but don’t stress too much about it. A very relaxed atmosphere. You’re gonna kill it!!!I have interview scheduled next month, any advice?
It's open file, so they can ask you literally anything from your app. My interviewers asked me about stuff my app had in common with their experiences.I have interview scheduled next month, any advice?
Interview went great, I just hope they can sort out the IT stuff and send prematches soon
Me-Grogu
Full Member
It’s a very relaxed interview! Know your app well and reason for applying to Tech, but don’t stress too much about it. A very relaxed atmosphere. You’re gonna kill it!!!
Thank you all so much! 😊❤️It's open file, so they can ask you literally anything from your app. My interviewers asked me about stuff my app had in common with their experiences.
Interview went great, I just hope they can sort out the IT stuff and send prematches soon
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Me-Grogu
Full Member
Should I also prepare for situational/ ethical judgment questions?It’s a very relaxed interview! Know your app well and reason for applying to Tech, but don’t stress too much about it. A very relaxed atmosphere. You’re gonna kill it!!!
Yes, I got one but can't reveal what it was. But it was much easier than CasperShould I also prepare for situational/ ethical judgment questions?
Me-Grogu
Full Member
Thank you so much! Yes, no worries I understand 😊 I'm really excited for this interview. I'm not familiar with match system but pray for early A/ pre match for you 😊Yes, I got one but can't reveal what it was. But it was much easier than Casper
Over represented minority, not necessarily medicine.over represented in medicine (typically refers to race/ethnicity such as Asian)
Asians are 5-7% but apply in overwhelming numbers to elite colleges, medicine, law, MBA etc. So although they are a minority as a population the application numbers and admissions make them higher in representation not needing for special considerations.
premed25548384
Full Member
Do you guys think its too late/not going to help much, to send an update letter in like november pre interview for tmdsas schools if you just started a new research position?
sapforquin
New Member
Can anyone access the interview information page that is linked when you receive an II? I keep getting 403 forbidden error
Contact the school on their temporary email address to get your detailsCan anyone access the interview information page that is linked when you receive an II? I keep getting 403 forbidden error
Their general school server is still down
2024-2025 Texas Tech Lubbock
Me personally and one of my friends were complete in mid july/ mid june respectively and we both got II's in late November last year. Don't sweat it.
Last edited:
That page is also down for me. You should have received an email containing upcoming interview schedules with Zoom links embedded. I cant even find their about page for TTU HSC.Can anyone access the interview information page that is linked when you receive an II? I keep getting 403 forbidden error
See the links in the post right above this to be able to email TTU while their normal server and website are downThat page is also down for me. You should have received an email containing upcoming interview schedules with Zoom links embedded. I cant even find their about page for TTU HSC.
TTUHSC Lubbock IT Outage Update:
The regular web pages still seem to be offline.
Current applicants can use these contact locations to get in touch if needed:
Admissions Email: [email protected]. A team member will respond to all inquiries.
The regular web pages still seem to be offline.
Current applicants can use these contact locations to get in touch if needed:
For Student Applicants
TTUHSC Admissions Office Phone: 806-743-2297
Admissions Email: [email protected]. A team member will respond to all inquiries.
@wysdoc
It's been over a week since I emailed admissions (at the temporary email address) asking for information about Preview Day but I haven't received any reply. When should I follow up (if at all)?
It's been over a week since I emailed admissions (at the temporary email address) asking for information about Preview Day but I haven't received any reply. When should I follow up (if at all)?
Try that phone # I added to the post just above yours - wait until Monday business hours@wysdoc
It's been over a week since I emailed admissions (at the temporary email address) asking for information about Preview Day but I haven't received any reply. When should I follow up (if at all)?
Cruisingcalmly
Full Member
Manifesting a prematch this week 🙏🏼
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Did they announce that anywhere? I'm surprised Foster already sent their first wave of prematchesManifesting a prematch this week 🙏🏼
I haven’t heard of anyDid they announce that anywhere? I'm surprised Foster already sent their first wave of prematches
Lubbock and Foster are usually pretty early but their computer system issues have impaired their normal processes
tntttttttttt
Full Member
I thought there was an IT issueManifesting a prematch this week 🙏🏼
Wimpy Simp
Full Member
Hi y'all, how long after your interviews did it take for TTUHSC to show up on your rank list for tmdsas?
Showed up for me 9/28 (the day after my interview).Hi y'all, how long after your interviews did it take for TTUHSC to show up on your rank list for tmdsas?
tntttttttttt
Full Member
a dayHi y'all, how long after your interviews did it take for TTUHSC to show up on your rank list for tmdsas?
Wimpy Simp
Full Member
hmmm, maybe it'll show up by monday for me haha
Cruisingcalmly
Full Member
Mine hasn’t showed up and I interviewed 10/4, I think it’s related to the OT issues.
Wimpy Simp
Full Member
Makes sense, they did just fix their websites on friday tooMine hasn’t showed up and I interviewed 10/4, I think it’s related to the OT issues.
tntttttttttt
Full Member
the only thing that works is the app website. their other websites still seem to be down.Makes sense, they did just fix their websites on friday too
premedshard
Full Member
Does anyone know if we can email them yet or are all the websites minus the secondary site down? Wanted to send an update email but I was waiting for things to resolve. @wysdoc
Last edited:
Try using the Lubbock portal.Does anyone know if we can email them yet or are all the websites minus the secondary site down? Wanted to send an update email but I was waiting for things to resolve. @wysdoc
If this does not work email them at [email protected]
GovenorGreg5233
Full Member
IS Prematch! LM 72
medschoolapplicant2025
Full Member
OOS A!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
D
deleted1116227
Congrats!! When was your interview date?OOS A!
medschoolapplicant2025
Full Member
Thank you!! II on 7/18 and Interviewed on 8/14Congrats!! When was your interview date?
Lowkey_neurotic
New Member
OOS A today as well! Interviewed 8/14 too!
artificialflavors
Full Member
OOS A today via email! Interviewed 8/23!
tntttttttttt
Full Member
congrats! when was ur interviewIS Prematch! LM 72