Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Did anyone that interviewed not get a wl tonight?
I did not receive the WL email but then again I interviewed on 3.18 so its probably still too early for me to hear back yet
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Did anyone that interviewed not get a wl tonight?
Is the tab just pop up on its own? I checked and i have nothing. Also when did u interview if u dont mind?Did you check the "Admissions Decision" tab on your portal? Mine says "You have been selected for the Waitlist." (For those who didn’t receive the concrete wl email)
Did you check the "Admissions Decision" tab on your portal? Mine says "You have been selected for the Waitlist." (For those who didn’t receive the concrete wl email)
Yea for you I doubt they’ve gotten to yours yet. It’s only been a week 😅 wishing you the best doctor de LucaJust check but there is no “Admissions Decision” tab on my portal yet. Most likely the adcom is still reviewing my application and interview
I interviewed in Nov, maybe we only see it bc we interviewed a while back. Or they could be planning to give you a call tmr for an A. Or they could be indirectly ranking the WL. Who knows 😂Is the tab just pop up on its own? I checked and i have nothing. Also when did u interview if u dont mind?
Yea for you I doubt they’ve gotten to yours yet. It’s only been a week [emoji[emoji[emoji638][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji6[emoji640][emoji637]]][emoji[emoji638][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji640]][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji640]]]][emoji[emoji[emoji638][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji6[emoji640][emoji637]]][emoji[emoji638][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji640]][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji640]]]][emoji[emoji[emoji638][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji6[emoji640][emoji637]]][emoji[emoji638][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji640]][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji640]]]][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji6[emoji640][emoji637]]][emoji[emoji638][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji640]][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji6[emoji640][emoji637]]]]][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji6[emoji640][emoji637]]][emoji[emoji[emoji638][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji6[emoji640][emoji637]]][emoji[emoji638][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji640]][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji640]]]][emoji[emoji[emoji638][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji6[emoji640][emoji637]]][emoji[emoji638][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji640]][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji640]]]][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji6[emoji640][emoji637]]][emoji[emoji638][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji640]][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji6[emoji640][emoji637]]]]][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji6[emoji640][emoji637]]][emoji[emoji[emoji638][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji6[emoji640][emoji637]]][emoji[emoji638][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji640]][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji640]]]][emoji[emoji[emoji638][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji6[emoji640][emoji637]]][emoji[emoji638][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji640]][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji640]]]][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji6[emoji640][emoji637]]][emoji[emoji638][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji640]][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji6[emoji640][emoji637]]]]][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji6[emoji640][emoji637]]][emoji[emoji638][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji6[emoji640][emoji637]]][emoji[emoji638][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji640]][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji640]]]]]]]] wishing you the best doctor de Luca
Lol i appreciate the positivity. I also interviewed in nov thoI interviewed in Nov, maybe we only see it bc we interviewed a while back. Or they could be planning to give you a call tmr for an A. Or they could be indirectly ranking the WL. Who knows 😂
Wishing u the best 🫡Lol i appreciate the positivity. I also interviewed in nov tho
Interviewed early feb and got wl-ed last nightAnyone else get a waitlist that interviewed January-February? Or have gotten waitlisted prior to march? Correct me if I am wrong but from what I have seen I think march 26th is the first waitlist batch. I saw that last year first waitlist batch was sent may 1st.
Woah they started WLs a lot earlier this cycle. Not sure if thats a good or bad thingAnyone else get a waitlist that interviewed January-February? Or have gotten waitlisted prior to march? Correct me if I am wrong but from what I have seen I think march 26th is the first waitlist batch so far this cycle. I saw that last year first waitlist batch was sent may 1st.
Congrats!! Wishing you the best doc! ❤️Just got my top choice elsewhere I am going to be withdrawing from the waitlist. GOOD LUCK EVERYONE
crashing out 👹 my interview was 3/8 👹👹👹 any motion today for As?
started spiraling and reading last year's thread: it looks like the only acceptances that happened after the wave of WLs (like May 1 2024) were from the waitlist- aka people who didnt get WL then were rejected or put on the waitlist wayyy later. do we think that this is the case this year? the recent WL wave was so early (and my interview was early march) and i can't make sense of it being even before the AAMC CYMS deadlines. i'm trying to hold out hope that they are just doing things differently this year and/or later interviews havent even been considered yet... HELP
Don't give up hope! The class isn't full. Also, last year people started getting pulled off the waitlist early may. If what I heard is true about the increased class size (125 instead of 87) then there should hopefully be more movement.started spiraling and reading last year's thread: it looks like the only acceptances that happened after the wave of WLs (like May 1 2024) were from the waitlist- aka people who didnt get WL then were rejected or put on the waitlist wayyy later. do we think that this is the case this year? the recent WL wave was so early (and my interview was early march) and i can't make sense of it being even before the AAMC CYMS deadlines. i'm trying to hold out hope that they are just doing things differently this year and/or later interviews havent even been considered yet... HELP
Yeah but it’s a gradual increase. So I’m guessing this year will be to like 100 if we are lucky. Then next 110, and so on 😭Don't give up hope! The class isn't full. Also, last year people started getting pulled off the waitlist early may. If what I heard is true about the increased class size (125 instead of 87) then there should hopefully be more movement.
Wait are you saying the ones that didn’t receive a waitlist during the massive wave of WLs were ultimately accepted or rejected? The verbiage is making me spiral 😭started spiraling and reading last year's thread: it looks like the only acceptances that happened after the wave of WLs (like May 1 2024) were from the waitlist- aka people who didnt get WL then were rejected or put on the waitlist wayyy later. do we think that this is the case this year? the recent WL wave was so early (and my interview was early march) and i can't make sense of it being even before the AAMC CYMS deadlines. i'm trying to hold out hope that they are just doing things differently this year and/or later interviews havent even been considered yet... HELP
sorry for being confusing! what it seemed like from previous threads was that there was a big WL wave in may, and then the only acceptances that happened after that were from those who had been WL. So i'm assuming that meant that the others post-WL wave got rejected, or waitlisted later and then taken off the waitlist. but this year is weird bc the WL wave was super early, and no one (as far as i'm aware) who interviewed in march has gotten a post II decision. but if anyone knows anything else please correct me if i am wrong 😭Wait are you saying the ones that didn’t receive a waitlist during the massive wave of WLs were ultimately accepted or rejected? The verbiage is making me spiral 😭
Oof that is a rough pill to swallow! Hoping/Coping that this year is different 🙏🏻sorry for being confusing! what it seemed like from previous threads was that there was a big WL wave in may, and then the only acceptances that happened after that were from those who had been WL. So i'm assuming that meant that the others post-WL wave got rejected, or waitlisted later and then taken off the waitlist. but this year is weird bc the WL wave was super early, and no one (as far as i'm aware) who interviewed in march has gotten a post II decision. but if anyone knows anything else please correct me if i am wrong 😭
Usually about 50. And they invisibly rank their waitlists from what I’m gathering. They send them out in batches as a way of ranking them.Anyone have any idea at all how many people usually get off the waitlist? Also do we know about how many they’ve sent out? I’m freaking out lol
Thank you! It looks like they’ve done two waves of WL so far bc I just got one today and others got their last week. I’m very curious how many people are in each waveUsually about 50. And they invisibly rank their waitlists from what I’m gathering. They send them out in batches as a way of ranking them.
Post II rejection rn
Most of it will occur after April 30th.Anyone know when we should expect pulls off the WL?
Historically, the WL begins to move around early-mid may. However, WL have been sent out earlier this year compared to previous years so that may correlate with earlier movement as well.Anyone know when we should expect pulls off the WL?
Thinking about doing it! Gonna try everything to get off the WL lolAnyone here attending open house?
Would attending the open house that is open to anyone really make that big of an impact on your waitlist?Thinking about doing it! Gonna try everything to get off the WL lol
Realistically not at all, but my copium says it will! lolWould attending the open house that is open to anyone really make that big of an impact on your waitlist?
we have this discord atm!!Hey all! Any accepted students still checking this thread? I’m a current MS1 who was wondering if there was an admitted students chat or anything like that on some other platform.
There are a couple announcements we’d like to make/say congrats to admitted applicants! Good luck to everyone applying!
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.