-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2025-2026 Ohio State
Started by chilly_md
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
FuturePediatricNeurosurge
Probationary Status - Indefinitely
According to cycletrack the average time between secondary submission and interview invitation is 68 days.I submitted my secondary on 9/9. How long does it usually take to hear a response after submitting it?
The washu wed invites in your sig is sending meAccording to cycletrack the average time between secondary submission and interview invitation is 68 days.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
D
deleted1222336
Do people receive interview invites via the email you applied with? Confused as to why I got an osu email account
Last edited by a moderator:
notphysicsguy
Full Member
Got it to my email I applied withDo people receive interview invites via the email you applied with? Confused as to why I got an osu email account
Firephoenix938
Full Member
we're cooked. cycle track show so many IIsIS and haven’t heard anything back yet and submitted in July. I feel like I’m a pretty strong applicant- should I be worried?
Firephoenix938
Full Member
How have so many IIs gone out yet according to admit and cycletrack yet barely anyone is replying in this sdn thread
Admit and cycle track have kinda taken over the premed sphere, I think SDN has become outdated with less people using itHow have so many IIs gone out yet according to admit and cycletrack yet barely anyone is replying in this sdn thread
Firephoenix938
Full Member
Wait so on my vitals portal it has a section for supplemental documents upload. so do they or do they not accept update letters? what is that section for
Firephoenix938
Full Member
anyone else without an interview have a supplemental document upload section in vitals? anyone know what that is for? and is that section open for everyone or do some people not have it?
They do notWait so on my vitals portal it has a section for supplemental documents upload. so do they or do they not accept update letters? what is that section for
Firephoenix938
Full Member
do u have that section under your vitals portal tho?They do not
Yesdo u have that section under your vitals portal tho?
I’m not opening my portal for conspiracies. They send me an II or they don’t, I’m not assisting neuroticismdo u have that section under your vitals portal tho?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Firephoenix938
Full Member
damn i thought it was a sign that an II was on its way. guess i gotta stop getting my hopes up high
Word of advice, those don't exist. You're only disappointing yourself.damn i thought it was a sign that an II was on its way. guess i gotta stop getting my hopes up high
Thedoomed12
Full Member
If we could predict an II with those means, everyone would withdraw their application by nowdamn i thought it was a sign that an II was on its way. guess i gotta stop getting my hopes up high
Firephoenix938
Full Member
With how many mistakes have happened with the portals of many schools prematurely sending IIs or having email issues, yet the portal shows that they received an interview, I felt like you never know what could happen. OSU's portal had some issues early in the cycle, and I was hoping it was a mistake like other medical schools have made lmaoIf we could predict an II with those means, everyone would withdraw their application by now
The applicants that got sent an II prematurely had it taken back. No portal errors have resulted in people getting their II earlier. Your time over analyzing portals would be better spent preparing for your interview.With how many mistakes have happened with the portals of many schools prematurely sending IIs or having email issues, yet the portal shows that they received an interview, I felt like you never know what could happen. OSU's portal had some issues early in the cycle, and I was hoping it was a mistake like other medical schools have made lmao
Firephoenix938
Full Member
Im all set for that II boss. I can spend my time how I wantThe applicants that got sent an II prematurely had it taken back. No portal errors have resulted in people getting their II earlier. Your time over analyzing portals would be better spent preparing for your interview.
+1 OOS II!!! Submitted 08/28
+1 OOS II on 10/14, complete 7/14, LM 75
notphysicsguy
Full Member
Yeah i was wondering the same. Got the same thingDoes anyone know the decision date for early interviews? Got an email saying decisions were out on Oct 15th but then got a mail saying to check my portal on the 16th. Don't know the correct date
shortienova
Full Member
Last year's was October 16th, and considering the mail was more recent than the email, I think we're gonna need to wait until ThursdayDoes anyone know the decision date for early interviews? Got an email saying decisions were out on Oct 15th but then got a mail saying to check my portal on the 16th. Don't know the correct date
matchauser
New Member
Do we need to fill out the technical standards attestation in the evaluations part of portal post-interview? I just opened my portal and saw that.
WE ARE IN BOYS!Do we need to fill out the technical standards attestation in the evaluations part of portal post-interview? I just opened my portal and saw that.
Is this something that everyone is seeing? I have it and it says"2026 Accepted Students" under evalutatingWE ARE IN BOYS!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
derardoxtor
New Member
Also see this!Is this something that everyone is seeing? I have it and it says"2026 Accepted Students" under evaluating
When did you interview/when is your decision date? I'm wondering if they just screwed up. I get my decision tomorrow, however.Also see this!
derardoxtor
New Member
9/15 and decision date was 10/15 according to the email but I also got physical mail saying 10/16When did you interview/when is your decision date? I'm wondering if they just screwed up. I get my decision tomorrow, however.
Something tells me we are accepted. Can anyone with a decision date later than 10/15 confirm that this tab isn't there for them?9/15 and decision date was 10/15 according to the email but I also got physical mail saying 10/16
accidentalsealskin59
Full Member
should be accepted! Had a decision date on 10/15 but no tab for meSomething tells me we are accepted. Can anyone with a decision date later than 10/15 confirm that this tab isn't there for them?
notphysicsguy
Full Member
same hereshould be accepted! Had a decision date on 10/15 but no tab for me
Thanks for the info! And sorry 🙁should be accepted! Had a decision date on 10/15 but no tab for me
accidentalsealskin59
Full Member
no worries. congrats!!Thanks for the info! And sorry 🙁
brightlog99
New Member
lol is this neurotic? i have a section in my portal that says upload supplemental documents for your interview day but i havent gotten an email or anything yet... and im seeing on previous sdn threads that they dont accept update letters unless given an interview
pulsatilepony
Full Member
See discussion above from Sundaylol is this neurotic? i have a section in my portal that says upload supplemental documents for your interview day but i havent gotten an email or anything yet... and im seeing on previous sdn threads that they dont accept update letters unless given an interview
jackfrost59
Full Member
before everyone had an interview invite did it still give you the opportunity to upload an update in the portal? I see the option to in the portal to upload one but it says for interviewees only, and did not receive an email.
shortienova
Full Member
+1 OOS Deferred
shortienova
Full Member
Yupbefore everyone had an interview invite did it still give you the opportunity to upload an update in the portal? I see the option to in the portal to upload one but it says for interviewees only, and did not receive an email.
D
deleted1211092
Did you receive an email, or just a portal update?+1 OOS Deferred
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
supawoman87
Full Member
I’m still confused on this, does everyone have this in their portal?before everyone had an interview invite did it still give you the opportunity to upload an update in the portal? I see the option to in the portal to upload one but it says for interviewees only, and did not receive an email.
Yes.I’m still confused on this, does everyone have this in their portal?
Is OSU not reinvention friendly by chance?
I’m an IS applicant- Applied with 3.4 undergrad cgpa but a 4.0 SMP gpa and MCAT score slightly below their 75th percentile. Plenty of volunteering, research etc. felt like I had a good story having had to work multiple jobs throughout undergrad and grad school to put myself through, good reason for pursuing medicine etc.
Having a great cycle otherwise but not even a peep from Ohio State. Very disheartening- one of my top choices 🙁
I’m an IS applicant- Applied with 3.4 undergrad cgpa but a 4.0 SMP gpa and MCAT score slightly below their 75th percentile. Plenty of volunteering, research etc. felt like I had a good story having had to work multiple jobs throughout undergrad and grad school to put myself through, good reason for pursuing medicine etc.
Having a great cycle otherwise but not even a peep from Ohio State. Very disheartening- one of my top choices 🙁
Any hope still? I’m not sure when they stop sending interviews. Any chance i might have something coming in like November or December?Is OSU not reinvention friendly by chance?
I’m an IS applicant- Applied with 3.4 undergrad cgpa but a 4.0 SMP gpa and MCAT score slightly below their 75th percentile. Plenty of volunteering, research etc. felt like I had a good story having had to work multiple jobs throughout undergrad and grad school to put myself through, good reason for pursuing medicine etc.
Having a great cycle otherwise but not even a peep from Ohio State. Very disheartening- one of my top choices 🙁
shortienova
Full Member
Portal updateDid you receive an email, or just a portal update?