2025-2026 Penn State

Started by chilly_md
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
if they are already placing people on interview hold what does that mean for those who have not head anything yet?
 
Just got an email that my application is on hold and still being reviewed for whether I get an interview or not. Is this a good or bad sign? How common is being put on hold?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
"I have completed one or more years of graduate study or full time employment at the time of this application and confirm that the letter(s) of recommendation submitted to AMCAS include at least one additional letter of recommendation from a member of the graduate faculty or work supervisor."

if I have worked not full time does this apply to me? I graduated in 2023. part time clinical job from Jan 2024-Mar 2025, now at another clinical job since Feb 2025. have a letter from the current physician I work with. Do I check this box?
 
"I have completed one or more years of graduate study or full time employment at the time of this application and confirm that the letter(s) of recommendation submitted to AMCAS include at least one additional letter of recommendation from a member of the graduate faculty or work supervisor."

if I have worked not full time does this apply to me? I graduated in 2023. part time clinical job from Jan 2024-Mar 2025, now at another clinical job since Feb 2025. have a letter from the current physician I work with. Do I check this box?
I would not check the box since the physician is not your supervisor (unless they're literally your boss) and you worked part-time.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Why did I just receive a 2nd hold email LMAO. Just reject me atp
hold please basketball wives GIF by VH1

psu making sure you're still holding 😭