You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2025-2026 Washington State
Started by wysdoc
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
CohoChristian
Full Member
Congrats to everyone who got the call!!! Hoping to channel some of that luck for an II 😅
manifesting call...
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
medluma
Full Member
Hopefully group meeting, im shy 😭Anyone know if the meeting with the dean today is a 1 on 1 or a group meeting?
premed19873
Full Member
I was also curious about that! Excited no matter what!!
User954276901
New Member
Phone call Monday, IS A today! Group meeting but only dean has camera on.
adresearchgal
Full Member
IS A!
premed19873
Full Member
Yes I did, and I feel I’m not unique with that feeling and neither are you. I just felt confident that I matched their mission statement.congrats to those of you who received an A! did you guys feel confident coming out of your interviews? i dont hear back until december and am second guessing all the answers i gave
smoney1178
Full Member
I did not feel super confident after my interview, I was super nervous to hear back. But I got an IS A today!!congrats to those of you who received an A! did you guys feel confident coming out of your interviews? i dont hear back until december and am second guessing all the answers i gave
did you feel like your interviewers liked your answers?I did not feel super confident after my interview, I was super nervous to hear back. But I got an IS A today!!
smoney1178
Full Member
It was hard to say. They were very nice and like smiled, but it can be so hard to read people! I think it’s important to remember that your interview is just one part of your app! 🙂did you feel like your interviewers liked your answers?
gratingcinder77
Full Member
Anyone who interviewed the last week of October know when we are supposed to hear back? I know they mentioned it during the interview but I've forgotten! I can't remember if it was that decisions are going to be released first week of December, or that the committee meeting to discuss our apps is taking place then
adresearchgal
Full Member
Is there a group me for students yet?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Oneeyedwonder17
Full Member
If I am remembering correctly, they told us on the 10/27 interview date that the soonest our packets would go to the committee was December 1st, and we would get eligible/waitlist/rejection emails shortly after. I am hoping that means we will hear about acceptances in mid-December!Anyone who interviewed the last week of October know when we are supposed to hear back? I know they mentioned it during the interview but I've forgotten! I can't remember if it was that decisions are going to be released first week of December, or that the committee meeting to discuss our apps is taking place then
Oneeyedwonder17
Full Member
Do you remember how many people were in the group call? I am curious how many acceptances have gone out in that first round 👀Phone call Monday, IS A today! Group meeting but only dean has camera on.
medluma
Full Member
It wasn’t a group call with admitted students. It was the dean, the rest of the admissions team (with their cameras off), and the one student getting the A - it was quite a unique way to give the news 😭Do you remember how many people were in the group call? I am curious how many acceptances have gone out in that first round 👀
premed19873
Full Member
Not that I am aware ofIs there a group me for students yet?
adresearchgal
Full Member
Wdym… I had reached out and they sent me a link and I got accessHas anyone received their authentication email to set up their myWSU account? I haven't so I reached out to the crimson service desk email but they aren't being very helpful 😭
Apple dump
Full Member
IS post II rejection. Guess I'll be back here in the next cycle. Good luck to everyone!
Oneeyedwonder17
Full Member
Eligible email this morning! Third cycle, please be the charm I've never made it this far
congrats!! were you waitlisted in previous cycles?Eligible email this morning! Third cycle, please be the charm I've never made it this far
Oneeyedwonder17
Full Member
Nope, two post II Rs the two previous cycles with WSUcongrats!! were you waitlisted in previous cycles?
fingers crossed for you this time!! im trying to gauge whether theres a chance to get off the waitlist, since historically those with the eligible status who were then placed on the waitlist are ranked higherNope, two post II Rs the two previous cycles with WSU
gratingcinder77
Full Member
+1 eligible email, interviewed end of October
duckyducky
New Member
Congrats to everyone who got A's so far! I have an interview this upcoming week, and was wondering if anyone who had a successful interview has any advice! This is my third interview, but still equally as nervous lol. Thanks 🙂
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
adresearchgal
Full Member
I felt a little pressure tbh because there are two interviews each ten minutes long and they are supposed to get through 3 questions each interview… but ended having about a minute at the end of each.. just make sure you pace yourself and watch the clock so you don’t end up talking for too long. Also be well versed on the social determinants of healthCongrats to everyone who got A's so far! I have an interview this upcoming week, and was wondering if anyone who had a successful interview has any advice! This is my third interview, but still equally as nervous lol. Thanks 🙂
Oneeyedwonder17
Full Member
Waiting to hear about the December phone calls like:
CohoChristian
Full Member
Anyone know if there will be another round of IIs?
smooth_operator_doc
New Member
Congratulations to ppl who got interviews today. When did you submit the secondary?
Pigeon360
Full Member
Thank you! I submitted around mid-November so this was a pleasant surpriseCongratulations to ppl who got interviews today. When did you submit the secondary?
i submitted early october!Congratulations to ppl who got interviews today. When did you submit the secondary?
Does this school allow for letters of updates?
bnardblues
Full Member
I don’t think so?Does this school allow for letters of updates?
Have they made A calls yet this month? Got the eligible email on 12/19
Oneeyedwonder17
Full Member
Wondering this too... if they have, then those lucky applicants aren't on cycletrack, admit, or sdn. I was crossing my fingers for an early Christmas present lol. Do we know if Adcom takes the winter break off?Have they made A calls yet this month? Got the eligible email on 12/19
Seattlewho
Full Member
I'm assuming they will come next week.Wondering this too... if they have, then those lucky applicants aren't on cycletrack, admit, or sdn. I was crossing my fingers for an early Christmas present lol. Do we know if Adcom takes the winter break off?
taylorsprivatejet1
Full Member
Hi everyone! I’m curious to know if anyone has data on how common acceptances are after February interviews? I know it’s a bit later in the game, so I’m trying to temper my expectations.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
scared_spinach
Full Member
I could be totally wrong, but I thought they had said they would send a status update email today for the December interviewers.Anyone interview on 12/12 and hear anything?
sunny4756
Full Member
I definitely felt like I heard that too!I could be totally wrong, but I thought they had said they would send a status update email today for the December interviewers.
Pre-II R. Legitimately puzzled by this one as I thought my experiences aligned better with WSU than UW. Goes to show that admissions really is a black box. 🤷♂️
Best of luck to everyone waiting for decisions!
Best of luck to everyone waiting for decisions!
Interview waitlist 🙃 I can't find anything about my chances of getting an interview… does anyone know?
Last edited:
Oneeyedwonder17
Full Member
Lowkey idk if they have done a pre-interview waitlist before- or I do not remember seeing people post about it in previous threads... best of luck to you, hopefully you get some clarity/movement soonInterview waitlist 🙃 I can't find anything about my chances of getting an interview… does anyone know?