CHOOSE YOUR OWWN II - Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Day 4 Yeet Tally
sunshine (1) - Coop
please (1) - sunshine

2/7
yeet close in ~28 hours

Members don't see this ad.

For what it's worth I follow her logic quite well. Yours not so much. This looks rather retaliatory considering she was suspicious of you yesterday and only today you drag her down on your reads list.

Is literally anyone else susing pleasy? Buller? Buller?
I don’t really care if no one follows my logic anymore especially you who just flat out refuses to. I spelled out exactly why.

and who cares if no one else is? We haven’t yeeted a true bad guy yet so maybe don’t just be a follower?

• Hmm
Reactions: 1 user
For what it's worth I follow her logic quite well. Yours not so much. This looks rather retaliatory considering she was suspicious of you yesterday and only today you drag her down on your reads list.

And it’s Bueller*

• Haha
Members don't see this ad :)
I just highlighted my whole iso of please to copy it so I could say something else and then go back to working on it and then my dumb ass hit backspace before hitting control c, I might cry

• Care
  • Hmm
Reactions: 2 users

AND the only thing I know for sure in this game is myself so yeah I frequently use how people interface with me to judge their affiliation. So her illogic with me contributes to informing my read of her. That’s not retaliatory, that’s being smart. And even if you disagree with that on principle because of course you would since I said it, even people sus’ing me right now who play with me regularly could tell you that I always use that insight.

• Hmm
Oh cute so her being nasty to me repeatedly over multiple days is cool with you and everyone else but if I, the subject of her nastiness, react and call her out on it than I’m bad?
I don't think it's ever appropriate to say another player is being a bitch, no.

• Dislike
I literally can’t stand the double standards here where I’m always the bad guy and people can say whatever they want to me and they never are and I’m supposed to be a doormat and just take it.

• Care
And I don’t think it’s appropriate to be a b***h to another player 🤷🏼‍♀️
sunny, saying your read seems retaliatory isn't. If you're going to get this upset and take things this personally when people critique your takes, maybe you shouldn't play the game. Coop said some stuff earlier that I agree was rude, but she already apologized for that, and I see her making criticism of your takes now, not you as a person. I can't say the same for you right now. Literally no one was like "sunny's being a b right now," and never has. You're being unreasonable, and it's this kind of behavior that might get us all in trouble with the bigger mods (remember dyachei coming and yelling at everyone and saying we might not get to WW at all?), so knock it off.

• Okay...
Reactions: 3 users
posts BY alley
then i will likely be absent bc i have busy evening
also for the record i haven't read shorty's iso bc i didnt want it to color my picture

After WoWP I am terrified of any and all lover roles. So I said eff that
*goes to look up what a ppdh is*
They’re mad because I was pocketed and they were too sketch for me to believe BOTH of them were villagers.

Hey, y’all could’ve yeeted her without my vote :shrug:
But their salt *should* be directed at samac, not me. However, since she’s not playing I get why they’re both directing the salt at me.

Shoutout to sunny for blocking you from giving her (edit: TME) that vig shot
everything above is just fluff, but i'm not really caring about that bc they were all pretty early on D1 so like who cares lol

The WIFOM is strong in this post
this was commenting on a stagg post
So at first I was also hella confused what he was asking us to share. But I think I understand it now.

I’m jealous! You know how much I wanted to be a mason.

Do *any* of us know Stagg that well? I got the same vibe as Vis that he would pick scum roles, but he sounds legit when he said he had no idea how to properly choose his role.

*in before she says @supershorty ’s tone is off*

Cray did *just* win as a wolf. I could see her wanting to avoid scum roles, but I do find it a bit odd she discarded vanilla townie. Honestly just makes me assume she probably chose a village PR instead.

Thank you shorty for explaining chaos’ post in a way that makes sense. I used the vanilla townie as my affiliation.

So somebody could get the mafia godfather role and a town role, and use them together to make themselves a town godfather. But only ONE person can be assigned the town godfather role. Does that make sense?

I have no idea why, but it cracked me up imagining someone saying with full confidence “oh yeah, I picked wolf ultramurderer for my affiliation” :laugh:
a rather large post that doesn't say much about anyone, but i think this was still mid mechanics and affiliation discussion
I think he’s just saying that he used the town vig role for his affiliation and used a different role for his ability.
in response to cubs
This also sounds like something extremely similar to what you’ve told me in wolfchat before. I think it was in bioshock. I agree with you, I don’t really like wolfing and honestly find it to be burdensome. I hope you understood that I was trying to say it was more likely you chose a village PR over a scum role and *that* was the reason you chose to discard vanilla townie.
in response to cray
I mean I chose a 3P role for round 1, but I didn’t know all 3P= scum until flushy said that in the sign-up thread :whistle:
Because I am strongly opposed to lover roles, and didn’t want to touch that role with a 10-foot pole. Also, the roles I got for round 3 were my least favorite of my options, so I was trying to get the best combo out of my lackluster options
in response to wonder's question about why the town nympho discard

supershorty- Village lean. Her recent posts feel very village. I have a hard time believing she would willingly pick a scum role. She loves vanilla villager so I could see her picking a PR or vanilla townie but I definitely have a hard time imagining that she would pick a scum role (especially since she discarded a village role, so she could have been village affiliation with the discard).

Crayola227- neutral. Liked our earlier discussion and her thread contributions.

vetschoolsletmeinplease- neutral, slight village lean. So far, sounds like her village tone. Haven’t seen a whole lot from her but she is another person who I would be SHOCKED if she willingly chose to be (edit: scum/NOT) village.

Viscernable- neutral. She was very analytical with the discards earlier, and I followed her logic there. Also, when she and chaos kind of got into a disagreement, her tone sounded genuine. I think she’s a very strong wolf and I could see her picking a scum affiliation.

sunshinefl- MIA

WildZoo- neutral. I think she would pick 3P if she had a choice, and she’s so good at wolfing that she’d actually be a great scum choice. Haven’t noticed a lot from her tone wise, but she sounds identical to me when she’s wolfing and when she’s village.

Stagg737- wolf-lean. The whole “I forgot to pick” and not understanding the role selection seemed legit, but I agree with shorty that he had plenty of opportunities to ask for clarification. I fully admit that I suck at reading him, so I’m probably biased because I always think he’s sketchy.

Zenge142- Neutral, slight village lean. He sounds village so far, but his early defense of me from the salt votes felt kind of like pocketing. He’s a terrifying wolf player, but right now I do like his contributions and he seems pro-village.

Dinashadow- Neutral. I need to see more, but I find myself nodding along with her posts and agreeing with her logic. Thought her Cubs vote makes sense.

Coopah- neutral, leaning wolf. Her frustration seems genuine, so maybe she truly didn’t pick her role. As far as I know I’ve never played with her before. She’s on the same level as Stagg right now when it comes to me not fully understanding what/why she was so confused.

WonderingStudent- wolf-lean. I get sketchy vibes from her. At first I appreciated the analysis she gave of the discards, but it seems like she is being purposely confusing and I get why Dubz and shorty have said she’s sus.

Chaostrodon- neutral, village-leaning. If he’s scum, he’s an incredibly bold scum considering he claimed an affiliation role that only 1 person could have. Maybe he’s a wolf/mafia vig or something (and he used the vig for ability and not for affiliation) but that also seems way too bold/risky.

cubsrule4e- neutral. my judgement is semi-clouded right now because of his saltiness directed towards me, but I think he has more of a village tone. He seems more upbeat and playful? Like as opposed to the serious vibes I got from him during Madagascar.
ok so this is the first post where alley gives any like actual opinions on people, it's friday in the afternoon (second calendar day) for reference.
the only wolfy people are a salt vote that happened to stick and wonder
everyone else is neutral but its D1 so i can't ask for much different lol. this logic still seems good to me
There’s not a *ton* of info to work off of right now even though we don’t have a lot of time left before yeet deadline. I’m going to stick with my Stagg vote for now, but that might change if a lot of discussion happens in the next few hours.
(this was directly after her reads list)
Making note that I really like this post from Vis. In the past she’s been known to make “wall posts” when she’s wolfing to look like she’s wolf hunting, but this analysis seems pretty solid.

I get what you’re saying, but this also just sounds like chaos’ “normal” tone to me? I remember him sounding like this in previous games. It did ping me a bit early on, but now I have kind of gotten used to it. However, the “you have my sheep” was weird phrasing imo. It’s usually encouraged to not sheep people, and that was an odd thing to say.
(in response to a post by me about cubs)

My main point with that was that some people definitely have preferences. I know shorty and Pleasy both prefer village roles significantly, but I included other things in my reads of them besides knowing their personal preferences. I do not want to village read anybody based solely on their likelihood of whether or not they would pick a scum role. It’s just a piece of the puzzle to me.
(in response to a post by cubs)
YESSSSS WE GOT A WOLF
end of D1, it's worth nothing that alley was largely absent around yeet close but i think she was out drinking at the time so, grain of salt, and didn't really say much of anything about anyone imo

Why would Wonder lie?
Shorty’s right that it doesn’t *really* matter at this point, but I don’t get why she did it. Maybe she did truly forget.

Is coop screwing around “normal” for her though? I thought you said earlier that she seems “okay” to you.

Hmmm, this is interesting to me. I was agreeing with Vis’ posts so far and I definitely did not interpret those things the same way as Sunny. They seemed like genuine scum hunting and analytics to me. I do agree that there has been some fluffiness from her, but nothing she’s done jumps out as scum to me.

The wording in her reads post pinged me too, but honestly I think you’re scummier than Dina at this point.
first part was replying to sunny, second to WZ
i think its interesting that those would be (dina and WZ) the next two people to night ded lol

The entire conversation about “scum!Dubz wouldn’t do this.”

Specifically the “scum!Dubz would have a reads list” because I literally said that as a wolf several games ago when I was defending my lack of reads. I legit said “I’m village and I don’t have a reads list because I’m struggling to identify the wolves and everyone seems village”
So I immediately become suspicious when somebody says that because it’s exactly what I said when I was wolfing.
in response to WZ asking why the scumread
Someone remind me to look over Vis again when I’m not intoxicated.

***And yes don’t judge but I’m drinking two nights in a row. I’m a college student visiting bars for the first time b/c of Covid***

Ooh I like this point from shorty. Zenge has been giving me bad vibes recently. I wasn’t a huge fan of his reads list
it's hard to interpret her scumreads bc she hadn't been posting consistent reads lists where i can see the progression of logic, so this does kinda seem to be out of nowhere since the last time she mentioned him was in the reads list as neutral village lean
Dude I was afraid I was going to say the wrong word (and like mix them up) and accidentally get stuck as a lover. I was so confused on my first roll trying to pick two of the options and I still worried on my 2nd and 3rd rolls that I would accidentally pick the wrong option. (AM and flushy probably hated me because I asked so many questions about all of my possible combinations). So me discarding the town nymphomaniac was me ensuring I didn’t end up as a lover somehow.

Idk why my first instinct after I have a few drinks is getting on SDN but I’m just gonna roll with it. Stay tuned for inebriated catch-up with alley™️

I don’t think level of participation should be used to indicate whether or not someone is scum. Unless it was something special where someone had 3 posts a day as scum and 29 posts a day as village

Yeah I don’t agree with that at all. Remember when cray shot Zenge in England because she was so sure he was suspicious?
this one was in response to shorty but i dont get it
I get that, but I think his other actions have done more to suggest he’s village than his activity

Hmmmm. This makes me contemplate things because sunny is usually quite indignant when someone votes for her.
i'm noticing a fair amount of just agreeing with people but she was also busy and i've been there, when people say what youre thinking before you get a chance to BUT ALSO its a great way to fly under the radar ahhhh
I’m not disagreeing with your logic or vote, but also wasn’t Dubz like the #2 poster in this thread yesterday? (I haven’t checked yet today). So I’m not sure your point about “lack of content” is accurate, because she’s been pretty active on thread even though she said she’s been busy. Also idk if it’s actually a good idea to judge her affiliation based on PbPA instead of 1 large catch-up post?

You did not do it right :laugh:

Oh dang I did not realize please and I were the only people who hadn’t voted yet.

Ohhhhh yeah my brain didn’t get that connection. Still really do not like that that was the main basis of her village read on zenge
still just like a lot of fluff and pure speculation instead of like analysis imo
I’m feeling a tiny bit better about coop today based on her more recent activity, but I would like to see more effort and scum hunting from her. I don’t like how scummy Dubz is being (I mentioned her other sus stuff before briefly), but the Zenge buddying that shorty just pointed out made me feel even worse about her. Vis could go either way at this point. I need to iso her once I wake up more (and maybe take a nap, I only got like 6 hours of sleep) but I would consider voting there if she seems scummier than Dubz after my ISO of her.

For now, I am trusting shorty and Dina (a village read and slight village lean) and voting with them.

###Yeet Dubz###
a vote that was on its way to picking up momentum, and i don't love that the main reason is "after my iso of her" with no tangible logic progression from said iso that we could see on the thread
Eh your reads list seemed a bit off, but nothing else has really bothered me as I’ve seen more of your posts. So you’re a village lean right now.
(in response to dina)
I’m sorry, did you want me to wait to vote for you until after you’re done driving? I’m voting for the person I feel is the scummiest.
(in response to WZ)
This vote explanation I liked. Literally it feels like Zenge is trying to dig himself out of a hole, but instead he just keeps digger down further and he seems scummier as time goes on.

I guess it’s more the phrasing and commentary that made me squint a bit. Usually Dina seems like a very wise player and provides insights that I haven’t thought of. Also, that second post was me pointing out that I’ve felt semi-good about Dina so far and the reads post was the only thing that pinged me. She’s still a slight village lean for me.

Gross, this sounds way too opportunistic, and almost seems like you’re trying to protect a teammate.

This is so twisty and I hate it

I’ve liked her contributions more today. I feel like it’s genuine village frustration and her defense posts have made sense. I’m okay backing off for now, because I do think she would be crafting the narrative a bit more. When she wolfed (emojis?) at one point on YOLO, I legit said “well if Dubz is a wolf she deserves the win because of the sheer effort she’s put in to wolf-hunting” and sure enough she was wolfing. I haven’t felt that same sort of bamboozle in this game, I’ve mostly just disagreed with her (ie the “scum!dubz wouldn’t do this”) disagreement.

Well since there were 2 kills last night, I think we’re dealing with *at least* two scum factions with kill power.

Sorry AM, I’m back to “WW is serious business” now :laugh:
and then backs off of dubz- i think after the momentum had kinda died.
After catching up, I’m feeling way worse about Zenge and a little bit better about dubz. I think I need to revisit her after an ISO, but I don’t have time for that before yeet close

Unyeet dubz
Yeet Zenge
but then it takes a different post to actually back off (removing a vote) which i don't like the wiggle room left there. and again we see a vote with not much progression of logic.
end of day 2
alley you're making me nervous after D2 even. :(

Hey y’all I am alive. I was super busy with work and I felt crappy the past two days (and no it was not at all related to being hydrated :sorry:) so I’ve been a bit absent from SDN. I’m at lunch now, so I’m reading as much as I can and I will get back on tonight (I get home about 5pm CDT) and dedicate that time to getting caught up.

(Note that I am not trying to AtE, just explaining why I’ve been gone)
Can someone (probably Dubz) explain why Vis posting the messages from her mod PM are so important? Maybe I’m just not understanding the significance. All it does is show Vis was possibly venting about being misyeeted. She could’ve sent those messages in wolf chat or in a role PM. It doesn’t say anything about her affiliation because she could’ve faked them or they could be legit. Just not sure why people are focusing on it so much and wondering if it’s fake or not.

Did you end up doing this? I’m having a hard time reading chaos because his actions seem pro-village (especially getting us to name the discards) but his general tone and tunneling on Cubs prevent me from thinking he’s 100% definitely village.

Now this is the sassy!Sunny that I expect to see.

What was the result of this?

I rely mainly on VCA and mechanics (sorry AM) so I’m feeling pretty lost too. If we had even just 1 scum flip we could analyze a lot better.

Quoting this to remind myself to read it later b/c I’m on mobile rn and it’s a lot to comprehend

Pleasy read my mind when it came to these comments. I was wondering the exact same thing about Chaos’ position on Vis and why she’s his top village read. Chaos, did you elaborate on this at all?
doesn't say much about anyone
Reminder to myself to read this. Shorty, I appreciate the long ISOs and the tldr you provide. Your effort is greatly appreciated. Just can’t focus long enough to read them all at once.

This has already been discussed by others on the thread, but I wanted to share my input too. Just because you add “lol” and say it’s a joke doesn’t mean it’s not true or that you accidentally let it slip that you know chaos is not the same affiliation as you. I think your response to people questioning your joke actually sounds more like a wolfy lack of humor from you. The new generation can still joke around and have fun, it’s just those jokes will still be analyzed when scum hunting and you have to be okay with that.

again quoting this so I can read it later on my actual laptop screen. But this whole interaction seems to be a v/v kerfuffle from my skimming.

Maybe every (both?) scum faction targeted Dina. Maybe one of them was blocked. Maybe there’s an alien out there so they could only kill once and they used it up. There’s so many possibilities and I don’t think we’ll know until we flip scum. But I do enjoy the hypotheticals and tinfoiling.

Sorry I was absent. If you have any specific questions, please ask away because I’ll be here all night.

So what did you determine after your skimming? Does he seem like he’s scummy after you read through the other thread?

Drunk thoughts are honest thoughts. Tbh I didn’t go back and read what I said so hopefully I didn’t say anything incredibly stupid.
again, doesn't really say anything about anyone
I’m still getting caught up, but expect a full reads list from me shortly.

For now, here’s my POE (aka the people I’m not reading as village): Cubs, Vis, Chaos, coop, and Dubz
hm. dubz and coop are consistent with her last list, but vis and chaos are down from village lean. idk what to make of that. again, its the issue of not being able to see logic progressing which is a very good way for a wolf to be able to cover up the movement of their logic.
Dubz seems dead certain that coop likes scum roles. I can’t think of any other reason why she would want to “throw the game” and get yeeted D1. I think her efforts have improved as the game has progressed, so I’m inclined to believe that she is telling the truth and she was regretting signing up for the game. That doesn’t clear her from being scum, but I’m thinking she would be more likely to want to die if she was a village role that she disliked than a scum role since she likes scum roles? Does that make sense at all.

*to be clear, I have only skimmed the ISOs and read the tldrs so far.*

However, I have not seen a single thing that I would argue is outside of shorty's village meta. She frequently does large ISOs just like this to help ascertain how she's feeling about someone. I do feel like she is genuinely scum hunting and putting in a lot more effort than pretty much everyone else. I haven't noticed anything was off, and it seems pretty weird to me that you think something may be off with her when she's acting exactly like village!shorty does in every single game.

Yeet Vis
I'm in the middle of shorty's ISO on her, and I don't like how the big picture looks when I'm looking at all of these posts compiled together.

I would be okay with a cubs or chaos yeet because I think we gain a good chunk of info from their flips, but Vis is scummier right now.
it's interesting that vis's iso from shorty made us come to near opposite conclusions. i left it with a village lean.
I will have more input after I finish reading I'm just trying to frantically get everything read and comprehended before 9CDT
in reference to her vote
@supershorty You had this post in your ISO and said the bottom part gave you some feels but you didn't know why. It stood out to me too, and I think what felt weird to me was that she tried to sell us on getting rid of coop, but not by yeeting her. I kind of interpret it as a scum person trying to get someone (in this case, Coop) dayvigged so that she doesn't get the heat for misyeeting her. So the blame goes on the vig instead of her (Vis) for pushing the yeet. Just stood out to me because she was hypothesizing all of the ways to get coop killed without actually getting her hands "dirty" so to speak.

Other reasons I am concerned about Vis being scum:

The fact that she knew that wonder died, made a post referring to Wonder's reveal to me wondering (lol) why Wonder would lie, and then she forgot later on that she died? Seems weird to me. I don't think the mod PMs clear her or implicate her for faking. They're a moot point to me. She could type whatever she wanted in the PM and then post it on thread. Frankly, I'm getting those same vibes I had during endgame of baby animals where Zenge and Vis were wolfing together. I felt like something was off with vis (ie her efforts were misplaced or something like she was focusing on the wrong people and unimportant information), and I'm getting those vibes here too. From reading too much into Cubs' jokes and saltiness to getting into a disagreement with Chaos over statistics to now giving us reads on people not even on the board, I'm not seeing a lot here that focuses on pro-village effort and a lot of it seems like a distraction.
but then a vote thats mostly on vibes!!! again, logic tracking poorly isn't how im used to seeing village alley play
Most village

supershorty:
Okay I don't want to get burned like I was during RvB with Samac, but like idk why anybody would question shorty being village. She's driving most of the discussion, is the top poster on thread by a substantial amount, and seems exactly like the village!shorty we all know and love. I cannot find a single thing from her posts that makes me feel off about her.

vetschoolsletmeinplease: It seems like she is reading my mind, because a lot of her commentary is extremely similar to what I'm thinking and I feel like her contributions are pro-village. I know discard analysis is ****, but she would not pick a scum role unless she absolutely had to. I know that we don't know for sure that her options were not only scum, but I also think we would be seeing a lot less uncertainty and hedginess from Please if she was scum.

sunshinefl: Yeah, we all know she's busy. And being busy does not mean that she is or is not scum. But the whole long post of her responding to shorty seemed reminscent of how she was responding to Zenge when he was focused on her in Baby Animals. Her frustration, insights, and commentary are pro-village, and based on her tone I think she is a villager.

WildZoo: I feel like she is trying to control the thread less. I remember when she was wolfing in emojis it felt like she was controlling the discussion and really playing up the whole "I am a village who chokes and is wrong all the time" angle and she's not doing that here. I know at one point I was voting for her, but knowing now that Zenge was village makes me feel a bit better about her "buddying" with him. Also, if she's scum then her read on Coop is meaningless, and I'm semi-relying on her to read coop correctly. So I'm hoping she's village but I don't want to get bamboozled. The frustration she had when I voted for her and it was getting semi-close to being maj sounded legit.

Coopah: So we now know that her weird behavior on D1 was 100% her trying to get killed since she didn't want to keep playing. It seems like she has done a complete 180 and decided to be pro-village now. I'm a bit wary of her in general, especially with Dubz saying she would undoubtedly pick a scum role, but her contributions in the past few days have increased significantly and I feel better about her efforts in scum-hunting.

cubsrule4e: The main thing that has bothered me about him is playing up the sympathy card and the "woe is me" angle and being overly-defensive. It seems like he is very committed and involved with the game, but that doesn't mean anything definite when it comes to affiliation. I do think that cubs has definitely been throwing shade and trying to make the people who he feels are scummy look worse. His tone seems sketchy to me, but I am biased because his tone always seems sketchy to me. In conclusion, he just is borderline sketch to me and I will probably think he's suspicious until proven otherwise. I do think he looks less scummy when compared to Chaos though. I feel like it is a repeat of RvB where he is too sketchy for the scum to kill, but also not quite sketchy enough to get yeeted. One last thing, the sus that he put on shorty for her ISOs that "pinged" him makes me side-eye him a bit more because I am definitely not seeing what he's seeing.

Chaostrodon: his efforts have really dropped off in the past few days. I remember when Zenge was thinking it was suspicious that he was so active early on in the game, and now he has gone to the other end of the spectrum and has barely posted. After reviewing shorty's ISO, I realized that he has not been as pro-village as I thought, and he's only dropped in here and there to give us a few reads and comments. I am still bothered by his confusing order of priorities regarding Vis' placement specifically (and then he put her as his most town read) but also seemed to be questioning her "starting" the yeet on Zenge. I think purposely dodging Cubs' question is also not a good look, and their tunneling on each other has been very counter-intuitive to scum hunting. Lastly, the way he omitted some of pleasy's posts and reordered them to cast more suspicion on her seemed pretty scummy to me.

Viscernable: Please see my posts above (purposely distracting, weird focus on things not pertinent to the game, comment about misyeets and her PM posting seemed off)

Scummiest
this is consistent with that previous POE though, which i appreciate. i just dont know that i agree with a lot of it.

lessons from D3, it's been very hard to follow her flow of logic in this game which really concerns me and i feel like she's not wolf hunting as much as i've seen her do as village alley in the past.

I’m so confused on how Dubz was killed if she’s a PGO? Does anybody understand the OOO on what kills would’ve “overrode” the PGO? Is that a thing? Could a ninja or strongarm kill do that?

Yeah I’m still confused so I’m looking over the greater roles page. Ninja and strongman were both discarded?

Okay so I went back and looked and pleasy discarded mafia strongman and chaos discarded ninja werewolf. So those aren’t possibilities.

I remember pleasy discarded an important scum role but that’s about it. I know Zenge discussed her with his theory that scum might’ve picked “lesser” roles. But I didn’t remember what exactly they discarded so I just went back and looked

Wait whose theory was it then? Because I know it was discussed. Sorry I’m on mobile rn so the search function isn’t the best.

I know somebody brought up that people might have picked “weaker” scum roles to appear more village and try to get village cred. I thought it was Zenge but apparently it was someone else.

Okay I think I understand the Dubz death thing now, but tbh the parity stuff is still confusing to me.

This is what I get for trying to work on 6 hours of sleep and multitask by reading the thread :bang: My reading comprehension is trash rn

I was just going to ask why I dropped in your list below Visc and cubs. Do you have more reasonings for your ordering? I do appreciate the color coding though.
and then continuing to not wolf hunt imo today

ugh. i didn't wanna say it or believe it, but i think alley is now a wolf lean for me.

I just highlighted my whole iso of please to copy it so I could say something else and then go back to working on it and then my dumb ass hit backspace before hitting control c, I might cry
oh my god i think i would literally cry im so sorry

Members don't see this ad :)
sunny, saying your read seems retaliatory isn't. If you're going to get this upset and take things this personally when people critique your takes, maybe you shouldn't play the game.
You are mischaracterizing what happened.
Coop said some stuff earlier that I agree was rude, but she already apologized for that, and I see her making criticism of your takes now, not you as a person. I can't say the same for you right now. Literally no one was like "sunny's being a b right now," and never has. You're being unreasonable, and it's this kind of behavior that might get us all in trouble with the bigger mods (remember dyachei coming and yelling at everyone and saying we might not get to WW at all?), so knock it off.
Maybe other people being rude should “knock it off”. I’m responding not starting.

sunny, saying your read seems retaliatory isn't. If you're going to get this upset and take things this personally when people critique your takes, maybe you shouldn't play the game. Coop said some stuff earlier that I agree was rude, but she already apologized for that, and I see her making criticism of your takes now, not you as a person. I can't say the same for you right now. Literally no one was like "sunny's being a b right now," and never has. You're being unreasonable, and it's this kind of behavior that might get us all in trouble with the bigger mods (remember dyachei coming and yelling at everyone and saying we might not get to WW at all?), so knock it off.
Standing up for myself isn’t unreasonable.

Before I start doing that whole ISO again *sob*

Vote alley

because that ISO made me feel very concerned.
I'd still be willing to go on cubs today too. Don't think I'm as interested in sunny right now.

• Sad
Please remember to treat fellow players how you'd like to be treated. I've dealt with heated situations before so feel comfortable defusing them, but also remember you can vent in your PM before posting on the thread if it makes you feel better.

I don't want to create a toxic environment that goes beyond normal game bickering so please don't make me enter my killing mood.

• Love
Reactions: 7 users
pleasy

Threadloom is glitching really badly today, so if I missed a post that someone thinks is important, holler and I'll add it. I don't like to use Xenforo because it misses posts even when it's working well, but every time I go to a new page on Threadloom, it's freaking out, so I'm doing the best I can.

tl;dr:
-Overall, feels like village!please to me
-I think she's making an effort to wolf hunt when she's here
-Don't always agree with her reads, but it's easy to follow how she came to the conclusions she did...
-Except for Chaos, who seemed to drop in her reads pretty sharply and I couldn't find a reason why, but I was also having major issues with the search and I might have lost it in there.
-Overall, village leaning her.

Hi everyone i got 3 braincells and they're working rEALLY hard

so i get which role that we're talking about (thank you shortys explanation)

but I dont super understand why we're putting it on the thread. it just creates another discard list right?
and no one would be like "oh yeah I used wolf ultramurderer for my affiliation"

so like.. for why?
lol
Feels like village!pleasy tone, but not going to base a read on an entrance post.

gotchya. that make sense

i used town doctor for my affiliation :)

i'm not sure what replicants mean in this case.
Sunny discarded town conspiracy, factually (from the discard list)
but then visc claimed that town conspiracy was used for alignment

which is fine bc the wiki page says that's roles 66-68 (3 possible)

but no replicates means only 1 of those was used? so is visc lying? or am i not understanding what replicates means
Replicants are like a DLC list for the setup
They're an extra scum faction that probably would have made the setup harder to balance
Functionally they work the same as Mafia/Werewolves do
ah ha
i am stupid
disregard my previous statement lol
I think this is unfamiliarity with the word replicant, but I guess I could see an argument that this is making posts to look like she's participating without actually contributing. I didn't get scummy vibes when I skimmed her posts yesterday, but I was speed reading, so just making a note of this.

something's bothering me about chaos's tone and im not super sure what it is. I remember last time i played w them being pinged by their town and i think they ended up town so i think it's a symptom of a different website. but "you have my sheep" and then basically paraphrasing what shorty had said not 45 minutes earlier rubbed me wrong
Have already touched on the "paraphrasing what shorty had said" thing in Chaos' ISO.
@vetschoolsletmeinplease, have you played any games with Chaos other than Bioshock? I know he played Flushy's previous game and Baby Animals, but I don't remember if you did.

She has a bunch of posts when the discard discussion was going on. They contribute to the discussion, I'm not getting pings from any of them, so I'll pull an example of one in here, but I'm not going to quote all of them.
idk if it makes it more likely but just IF they do later, they have to be more careful about what they say. bc with the discard and affil list, we have a lot of what isn't in the game, which narrows the pool of what they can claim. and what they can claim is also a lot more likely to overlap w someone's actual role then
This is a good understanding of why the aff roles were being claimed.

this vote feels icky
She's messing with me. So it probably shouldn't feel like anything :laugh:
but like if she keeps it there it's not like.. great
doesn't feel provillage
i get joking w friends bc i do it all the time but like a whole vote feels extreme but i could just be on edge
I asked her about this last point later so I'll talk more about it once I get there.

im largely at a loss for what to think so far. nearly everyone is in neutral with a few village leans, so far i feel worst about coopah for similar reasons you do

wondering is a slight wolf lean for me bc to me there seems to be like a confliction of understanding and not understanding how this worked (but i think i got coopah and wondering conflated early on so i need to go back through and see if thats true)

so i have literally no clue who to vote so far.
addendum; i looked back and it was misremembering and conflation. wondering still isnt a village lean but it does leave me with my only lean being coopah.

i don't super understand the wonder sus then. i need to look back at those posts- brain foggy today:/
I'm not trying to be mean saying this, but this indecisiveness sounds a lot like the D1 village!please that I've played with before. wolf!please had more confidence and was pretty careful about what she said to avoid things like this.

what pinged you?
She was already saying that she felt worst about Coop, but tried to engage with her and get more info. She didn't get it, lol, but at least she tried.

village side of neutral;
alley, chaos, dina, shorty, visc, zenge, wonder

neutral;
cray, cubs, dubz, sunny, zenge

wolfy side of neutral;
coopah, stagg

undecided: sunny

idk how to interpret stagg's confusion about the role stuff combined with coming on kinda strong w alley stuff imo; and then continuing the conversation about like what chaos meant felt a little like trying to drag out that conversation

yeet stagg

for now
@vetschoolsletmeinplease, were these ordered?
my mistake
watching greys and taking work calls and trying to talk to tim about dinner doesn't pair well with list making

sunny is neutral bc undecided bc hasn't posted much

z is i guess neutral. idk. i didn't like hopping right onto your vote but nothing else has given me strong feelings so far
So why was he village side of neutral at some point? And why are alley and wondering village side of neutral?
i liked his overall tone

alley bc tone as well

and wonder bc im cautiously believing role claim
yaaaaa

alley, chaos, and dina are all village leans purely from tone and what i know them to normally sound like in village
you seem to be really driving conversation and trying to find wolves
i like how active visc is and the overall tone, as well as seeming provillage in their interactions w chaos

cray i generally can't make a solid call on too early. nothing to ping in either direction
im still very much learning how to read cubs, so i wanna wait more before i form more of an opinion
dubz i can never read lol. hopefully i'll be able to say more about this one in a day or so
sunny is now pinging me a little more village but i need to see interactions w everyone before i move into village lean
zenge i didn't like following you onto a vote, some overall village tones but nothing to strong, paired with i know he is very good at wolfing. I'm gonna need to take closer looks at how he pushes people over the next couple of days to form an opinion here

coopah i didn't like the overall feeling from yesterday of not understanding how it worked. like i understand not understanding bc i was hella confused too but it was the extreme to which coopah made it a point for everyone to know that there wasn't an understanding.
stagg explained above
These explanations feel reasonable. Please never does super lengthy reads of people, so I wouldn't expect her to write a paragraph or anything. The neutrals are hedgy, not unexpected on D1. The one thing I do notice about the reads and list is that she had said earlier that Chaos' tone was pinging her, but now she has him in her village leans based on tone. It's an inconsistency, but she didn't say she was scum-leaning him earlier, so just noting it.

You should probably reassess these, and your vote…
well
yeah
thats like the whole point of the game

but as far as my vote goes, i don't have a stronger inclination towards anyone else
Sass amuses me.

adding to this, do we know how parity works for the factions? like if there are 2 mafia and 2 wolf, does that make 4 parity or 2 parity
i guess can they theoretically win together?
i know it doesn't do much for actually figuring out who's who, but it's nice to know how close we are to marvolo lol
I feel like scum would be less likely to ask this on thread and more likely to ask it in scum chat, but that's also assuming that there IS a chat for a particular faction. Lone scum would be possible. But I don't feel like this is scummy.
why? i'm going w the explanation of pure joke for now- but what made you flip towny on it?

like i guess but idk if i'd town lean her just for that
I like her pressing Chaos here for his reasoning on changing his tune on Coop.
but see i don't think she's doing that. when i woofed w visc (granted they were SUPER busy at the time) it was more speculation and wall posts, not as much getting into the action like we've seen here. I'm town leaning visc for now

overall i'm not vibing w z's reads as much as i normally do when he's village which makes me nervous
pleasy and Zenge have both wolfed with Vis, but Zenge has more recently. Reading back over it, they were both making accurate statements about how she's wolfed in the past.
similarly, i've given a single village point to anyone who claimed an affil role besides vanilla, and no points either way for those who did. my logic being is that it's bold to claim something that could be refuted by someone else

this is very helpful
so hm
maybe half a village point to those with abilities instead bc there are still caps lol
This seems NAI.
im not understanding the visc sus

also im feeling worse about sunny now. someone voted there and sunny didn't react in the way i expect village sunny to, which pings me as trying to get attention away from the vote which is not normally how that goes
I don't agree with the last lines in that I don't like to try and read someone just off their reactions to something, especially since sunny's tone was different in RvB (which please played) and she was village there. I guess I don't remember if sunny really got pushed in RvB (sorry, I was busy vig shooting Lawpy in tot chat), so maybe there wasn't something to compare to there, but I don't love tone/reaction reads for this reason.

The first couple sentences of this post looked really weird to me, like I pointed out before. Like he’s trying to argue the point because he doesn’t like it for some reason, but he doesn’t really have anything to argue. I imagine you wouldn’t like it if your partner is one of the ones with a scum discard.

And then cray gets NKed. Someone pointed out there was some speculation about her having a PR to have discarded vanilla townie, but I don’t fully buy that that was enough to be the full reason she was NKed. This game is probably pretty role madness with lots of important PRs, cray had said in previous roles that she was super relieved to choose vanilla town, and it was also pointed out on thread that there are plenty of ways she still could have chosen vanilla townie even with having that as a discard. I don’t put much weight on N1 NK analysis because usually there’s a lot of randomness to it since it isn’t super clear yet who you’ll want to take to endgame, who you can get yeeted, and who will need to be NKed, but this is another small point that makes me worry about Z and cubs.
im not sure if i agree with visc's opinions here but im liking this series. I'm following logic decently well (not i agree but like i can see how we're getting from point to point)
@vetschoolsletmeinplease, how do you feel about this post of Vissy's now that Zenge has flipped village?

it was a couple of things
1 that joke vote (the one i did on you) got me a fair amount of heat when i did it if i remember properly, so i kinda learned that joke votes are a no-no. got me wolf read when i was a wolf so like for good reason lol
but yes especially joke votes that aren't the beginning of D1. in general i don't think a joke vote past the first few hours of thread being open are great- when it's someone's first post on the thread and just like opening the game then who cares but beyond that i dont like it .
The way she'd phrased the not liking the joke vote thing earlier felt a little weird (when she said something about "like a whole vote seems a little extreme"), but this explanation made me feel somewhat better about it.

i remembered that the last time i saw dubz wolf she didn't give a crap when people were wolfreading her for reasons she didn't seem super valid. the interactions between yall have felt more like village frustration over people kinda like misrepresenting village!dubz in a way that wolf reads her now.
i'm not super village leaning her myself bc shes a very impressive wolf, but these interactions at least didn't feel w/v to me. and i'm pretty like comfortable w my village read of you
This was after she'd said that an interaction between me and Dubz felt v/v and I asked her why. I agree with the bolded - my recollection of wolf!Dubz in Emojis fits this. Actually, in that game, she didn't give a crap even when the reasons were valid and correct, she just would turn it around and piledrive that person into the ground (rip noob!Zenge).

okay
so like
on a scale of -10 to 10, 10 being village and negative being wolfy, you start her off at 0 right

Nothing about Dubz reads like a Scum!Dubz to me>> no taking away any point
At the time I hadn’t seen a lot village read her for>> no adding point for her
0-0+0=0
not village lean
so i remain confused about why not split hairs. you had a village neutral pile and a scum neutral pile

i guess it boils down to i don't like that you didn't have a true neutral pile, despite calling someone a neutral in the reads list. it feels like too much wiggle room to go back on what you said
I don't know exactly why, but this explanation gave me flashbacks to please trying to explain something to me in Bioshock when AM, mayo, and I were arguing over the definition of "today" and time zones in various posts.

for what its worth
bolded to see colors better

shorty>alley>visc>cubs>dubz>dina=chaos>sunny>coopah>zenge

*edited to attempt to heal retinas
Based on her earlier reads post and explanations, I'm not really sure why she has alley higher than Visc and why Chaos isn't higher. The search function is still being fussy today, but I've checked back and I didn't see any posts that really explained to me why some people had shifted around like this.

Then there's the hex codes and sass with Zenge. NAI. Amusing though.

so then is nearly everyone only in very slight leans still?
is there any way you can further rank them?
This is starting to ask sunny for more info on her list. I appreciated her pushing there because it was very sparse.

I’ll fully admit it’s not my best move and it must bite me, but I don’t think alley would wolf unless forced and then she also just sounds so much like her village self.
that being said, shortys a good amount above everyone else. It shoulda been like
s>>>a>v…
Yeah, I was thinking this too for most of the game, and I think I put too much weight on it.

i like this reads list even though it's mostly neutrals. nothing is striking me as having reads from TMI of being a scum faction (but ofc that is harder to see in multiball) but as far as how she explains her current thoughts on people it aligns with what im used to seeing from village alley

how shes interacting with people, and openly talking about/drawing attention to her own habits when non-village

and then this level of sass combined with feeling joking and villagingly casual on the thread. she's half getting a pass bc she's been having fun this weekend, and she'll slide down the gradient if she doesn't make more contributions in the next couple of days, but i like what i see when taking her business/drinkiness into consideration so far

ew the quote thing did them backwards
so look above lol
These are all talking about earlier game alley. I agree about the first reads list, which is what she was referring to at the top. I didn't read much into her drawing attention to what she does/doesn't do as a wolf - I never really put much stock in people's self-assessments like that because it's so easy to say you do a particular thing as scum and then intentionally play differently. Overall, I don't feel like these vibes on alley are unreasonable.

its not uncommon for shorty to have buyer's remorse on her yeet votes
This actually made me laugh out loud because it's very accurate.

oh shoot i thought she was on him at one point.
regardless, she was sus'ing him a decent amount leading up to the vote. he remained in her wolf leans, as shes said multiple times and did have her vote on him at one point
She was on him, but not that day.

as someone who does iso's in a very similar way to shorty, theyre a double edged sword. they are a great way to get the majority of someone's post in a sequential progression so you can look at the "big picture" but its very easy to tunnel one way or the other without realizing its happening- that's bit me a couple of times.
they're also really really useful to look back on again when you start questioning your read/how you interpreted things from someone
idk how shorty does it but what's helped me is just quoting everything all at once, reading through it all and THEN reacting but im not sure if thats what shorty did.
Yeah, ISOs can have confirmation bias, that's why they're really better for looking at people where you truly have no idea, but I'm so used to analyzing the thread this way. This is my last game for a while so maybe I can break the ISO habit with my time off. Anyway, said further on in the thread that I do the commentary on my ISOs as I go along because sometimes, I pull quotes for really small contextual details, and I've had situations before where I waited until the end of pulling quotes and then couldn't remember why I'd pulled some of them.

im caught in this dichotomy of i think sunny is sounding most sus rn
but also sunny is beginning to sound like what I'm more used to village sunny sounding like
i think chaos is who i feel the worst about above that?
I hope I missed some quotes with the Threadloom problems because I'm not sure how Chaos is suddenly at the bottom like this. That's a little unnerving.

yeet chaos

second up from who i feel worse from and i still dont super understand the visc sus:(
But how did we get here???

what the heck
ugh
ok well then sunshine is probably where im going today but the majority is low so im not gonna do that yet
shortys the only person i feel really solid in my read on

shorty>>visc>cubs>alley>coopah>>sunshine
This is the most current reads list. Fits what she's been saying on thread and the reasonings she's been giving. I'd have it ordered differently, myself, but it's consistent with her posts.

i think i need to solidly sort alley today. i usually have a pretty strong lean on her by now and it makes me nervous that i dont
people talking about alley/interactions w alley

this is in reference to stagg and cubs' salt vote

so is this
this doesn't really ping me either way. like i didn't understand the salt but it's not something super strong to go off of

from wonder's reads post, and keeping in mind that wonder would die this night

(this is part of a larger post about players that pinged her) and then wonder voted alley
fluff is par for the course when alley or i play bc we interact w people in an overall light and jokey way, so I don't wanna put too much weight into it. but i did agree with vanilla townie, now that we have 2 confirmations of that for other people, is a little less likely for alley

(from shortys reads post)
i agree that im used to more wolfhunting than ive seen from her overall in this game

(in response to wonders vote)

keeping in mind that Dina would be killed N2

a caveat, if she was in a different faction then she is still genuinely excited about some other faction dying. multiballs hurt my brain :heckyeah:

talking about where he placed his vote, and how feeling good about voting w two village reads was a factor

this is absolutely fair- if she was offered all 3 spots town

in response to a post by alley saying that her and i were the only ones who hasn't voted

(this is in response to shorty asking why alley had moved on the reads list from nothing to concerned)

(in response to my reads list)

(my feelings about alley sounding villagey)

(in response to one of alley's catchup posts)

(talking about our reasons for voting z)

I accidentally deleted some stuff i think when my page refreshed, so there may be a gap in between the last D2 post and things I missed at beginning of D3

hmmm
so
overall; i don't feel great about alley. someone sus'd her on D1 and dedded and then Dina gave her some lw sus on D2 and dedded. now thats not nail in the coffin bc they did sus other people but it's part of a larger picture
the larger picture being i feel like you aren't villaging as hard as i usually see you village. last game when we shared pm yes we had a lot of mechanics on our side and this time we don't, but I still feel like I'm used to seeing more analysis from you rather than the speculation i saw above.

alley i saw your question about why you've moved down and i actually answered that on day 2 haha
i told dubz in response to your very village position on my reads at the time; " she's half getting a pass bc she's been having fun this weekend, and she'll slide down the gradient if she doesn't make more contributions in the next couple of days, but i like what i see when taking her business/drinkiness into consideration so far" and i just feel like the level of contributions you've made since the week started don't really match the level of wolf hunting im used to seeing from you.

next I'm gonna do an iso of just posts by alley and see if my opinions on her level of wolfhunting change
I like that she's going back and being this thorough with alley's interactions to try and get her out of neutrals. She says later on too that she did these without looking at my ISO, and I like that as well because then if there IS some bias in my takes on things, she didn't have that in her head while she was looking at them.

so you dont have a single town read?
the hedginess ive seen from sunny this game is unreal. every single list is only leans, no solid reads.
Still pressing sunny on the sparse lists. Consistent with before.

yeee
the level of hunting and effort ive seen from shorty feels genuine and very provillage
visc kinda similar, has a very provillage attitude and this is not the same vibes overall that happened when visc wolfed with me, but this ones below shorty bc i want to look more like critically at visc's logic.
then cubs out of this seems very similar play to last game where cubs was village
you; see wallpost haha
coopah i am all over the place about. I believe the this isnt fun anymore i wanna die on D1, im honestly not sure if i believe accidental hammering yesterday, and overall i don't know how to feel in a bad way
and then sunny i think ive made relatively clear over the past couple of calendar days
I do sometimes wish that please would include the reasonings with her reads lists, but w/e. Again, similar situation as with her previous list - I don't necessarily agree with all of her reads, but I can follow her reasoning for them and think that they're tracking with what she's been saying on thread.

Then there's some fighting with sunny that I honestly just don't feel like looking at again.

posts BY alley
then i will likely be absent bc i have busy evening
also for the record i haven't read shorty's iso bc i didnt want it to color my picture

everything above is just fluff, but i'm not really caring about that bc they were all pretty early on D1 so like who cares lol

this was commenting on a stagg post

a rather large post that doesn't say much about anyone, but i think this was still mid mechanics and affiliation discussion

in response to cubs

in response to cray

in response to wonder's question about why the town nympho discard

ok so this is the first post where alley gives any like actual opinions on people, it's friday in the afternoon (second calendar day) for reference.
the only wolfy people are a salt vote that happened to stick and wonder
everyone else is neutral but its D1 so i can't ask for much different lol. this logic still seems good to me

(this was directly after her reads list)

(in response to a post by me about cubs)

(in response to a post by cubs)
end of D1, it's worth nothing that alley was largely absent around yeet close but i think she was out drinking at the time so, grain of salt, and didn't really say much of anything about anyone imo

first part was replying to sunny, second to WZ
i think its interesting that those would be (dina and WZ) the next two people to night ded lol

in response to WZ asking why the scumread

it's hard to interpret her scumreads bc she hadn't been posting consistent reads lists where i can see the progression of logic, so this does kinda seem to be out of nowhere since the last time she mentioned him was in the reads list as neutral village lean

this one was in response to shorty but i dont get it

i'm noticing a fair amount of just agreeing with people but she was also busy and i've been there, when people say what youre thinking before you get a chance to BUT ALSO its a great way to fly under the radar ahhhh

still just like a lot of fluff and pure speculation instead of like analysis imo

a vote that was on its way to picking up momentum, and i don't love that the main reason is "after my iso of her" with no tangible logic progression from said iso that we could see on the thread

(in response to dina)

(in response to WZ)

and then backs off of dubz- i think after the momentum had kinda died.

but then it takes a different post to actually back off (removing a vote) which i don't like the wiggle room left there. and again we see a vote with not much progression of logic.
end of day 2
alley you're making me nervous after D2 even. :(

doesn't say much about anyone

again, doesn't really say anything about anyone

hm. dubz and coop are consistent with her last list, but vis and chaos are down from village lean. idk what to make of that. again, its the issue of not being able to see logic progressing which is a very good way for a wolf to be able to cover up the movement of their logic.

it's interesting that vis's iso from shorty made us come to near opposite conclusions. i left it with a village lean.

in reference to her vote

but then a vote thats mostly on vibes!!! again, logic tracking poorly isn't how im used to seeing village alley play

this is consistent with that previous POE though, which i appreciate. i just dont know that i agree with a lot of it.

lessons from D3, it's been very hard to follow her flow of logic in this game which really concerns me and i feel like she's not wolf hunting as much as i've seen her do as village alley in the past.

and then continuing to not wolf hunt imo today

ugh. i didn't wanna say it or believe it, but i think alley is now a wolf lean for me.
More looking into alley. This feels like wolf hunting to me.

Well I'm not responding to that so continuing on.

I haven't been sure if alley because I never got a lot from her. That's why I was trusting dubz's read of her being village. I want to take a closer look at those iso's when I have some brain power

Please remember to treat fellow players how you'd like to be treated. I've dealt with heated situations before so feel comfortable defusing them, but also remember you can vent in your PM before posting on the thread if it makes you feel better.

I don't want to create a toxic environment that goes beyond normal game bickering so please don't make me enter my killing mood.

I didn’t break the rules this time yayyyyyys!! (Lol haven’t read thread, it’s margarita and bowling night, just thought this would (hopefully) be funny) =)

• Sad
Here's my updated reads, sorry that I don't do a color spectrum like some people, but it is color-coded.

Village leans:
please - I don't see anything that I wouldn't expect from village!please. I don't understand how Chaos got into her POE, but everything else that I've seen feels like the village!please I've played with before. I'm not quite confident enough in this read to say I'll eat a hat if she's not village, but I'm close.

Vis - I think her efforts have been genuine game-solving. I can see why people want to sus her, but I don't agree. Her tone is distinctly different from her wolf games (either earlywolf!Vis or recentwolf!Vis) and much more like her village self, along with the kinds of efforts she's making.

Neutrals:
Coop - Coop is an enigma to me right now. I need to ISO her, but she has a lot of posts, and I want to see if the search is a little more cooperative tomorrow. So I'm going to revisit this question then.

sunny - I really just don't feel like dealing with this right now tbh. I have higher priorities after ISOing other people.

Scum leans:
cubs - don't really care about Chaos' flip. Didn't feel good about cubs after ISOing him yesterday. Don't feel any better today (to be fair, he hasn't posted all that much today and maybe he will tomorrow). I'd rather yeet alley right now, but if that's not going to go anywhere, this is where I'm voting.

alley - I think some of us gave alley too much village cred for her discard and she kind of skated on it. I didn't see much wolf hunting in her ISO at all. I found her ISO really concerning, actually. I would very much like to flip her.

• Sad
Here's my updated reads, sorry that I don't do a color spectrum like some people, but it is color-coded.

Village leans:
please - I don't see anything that I wouldn't expect from village!please. I don't understand how Chaos got into her POE, but everything else that I've seen feels like the village!please I've played with before. I'm not quite confident enough in this read to say I'll eat a hat if she's not village, but I'm close.

Vis - I think her efforts have been genuine game-solving. I can see why people want to sus her, but I don't agree. Her tone is distinctly different from her wolf games (either earlywolf!Vis or recentwolf!Vis) and much more like her village self, along with the kinds of efforts she's making.

Neutrals:
Coop - Coop is an enigma to me right now. I need to ISO her, but she has a lot of posts, and I want to see if the search is a little more cooperative tomorrow. So I'm going to revisit this question then.

sunny - I really just don't feel like dealing with this right now tbh. I have higher priorities after ISOing other people.

Scum leans:
cubs - don't really care about Chaos' flip. Didn't feel good about cubs after ISOing him yesterday. Don't feel any better today (to be fair, he hasn't posted all that much today and maybe he will tomorrow). I'd rather yeet alley right now, but if that's not going to go anywhere, this is where I'm voting.

alley - I think some of us gave alley too much village cred for her discard and she kind of skated on it. I didn't see much wolf hunting in her ISO at all. I found her ISO really concerning, actually. I would very much like to flip her.
You mean the thing I pointed out from the beginning and was told it was dumb?

• Sad
Yeah reading sunny’s original post on alley and pleasey and shorty’s ISOs, there’s not really much I have to contribute that isn’t echoing points that have already been made. I agree with them, something is off. I’ve been wavering back and forth today on whether alley, cubs, or sunny is wolfiest.

• Sad
fluff is par for the course when alley or i play bc we interact w people in an overall light and jokey way, so I don't wanna put too much weight into it. but i did agree with vanilla townie, now that we have 2 confirmations of that for other people, is a little less likely for alley
There were 12 possible vanilla townie roles. It's going to come up a lot since it was the most common option. My options suckedddd for round 3 (hence why I discarded the nymphomaniac role) and I do not think my actual role has been useful at all, but it's what I had to pick from.
(from shortys reads post)
i agree that im used to more wolfhunting than ive seen from her overall in this game
What exactly does this mean? I've been here as much as I could, and I am geuninely trying to stay involved, give my input, and wolf hunt. I know I was busy and WW kind of took a backburner for me, but I've been contributing and trying my best. I'm just as frustrated as you are that we haven't flipped any true scum (I'm barely counting stagg since he was just a condemner).
keeping in mind that Dina would be killed N2
She had me as a neutral. So what? She wasn't wolfreading me.
a caveat, if she was in a different faction then she is still genuinely excited about some other faction dying. multiballs hurt my brain :heckyeah:
I genuinely thought we caught a wolf. My reaction was not faked. Yeah if I was mafia I would also be happy about a wolf death, but I wouldn't be that obvious about it and draw attention to myself in all caps celebrating a scum loss. That was pure village!Alley thinking we caught a wolf.

talking about where he placed his vote, and how feeling good about voting w two village reads was a factor
Zenge usually has very good reads. I think you should trust him (and dubz) and their village reads on me, because they were both right.
(my feelings about alley sounding villagey)
I think you should go back to those thoughts, because you did have the right read on me a few days ago.
(in response to one of alley's catchup posts)
Okay so it's interesting to me that you're scumreading sunny right now, but also paying close attention to how she feels about me. Her comment is fair, she's been suspicious of me for a few days now, but I also don't get why you're valuing her opinion of me when you think that she's also scum.
hmmm
so
overall; i don't feel great about alley. someone sus'd her on D1 and dedded and then Dina gave her some lw sus on D2 and dedded. now thats not nail in the coffin bc they did sus other people but it's part of a larger picture
I've been squarely neutral and village-read from most of the people in this game, besides Sunny. Wonder sussed me for a little bit on D1, but after my explanations she backed off and didn't question me further, though I know she stayed on my vote. She died that night probably because she role-revealed and the scum were afraid of a JOAT, not because she voted for me. Dina had me in her neutrals, she was not scumreading me. I know its WIFOM and everything but why would I kill off everyone who susses me, even lightly? That would be hella sketchy. If I was actually killing people who thought I was sketch, Sunny would've been dead days ago.
the larger picture being i feel like you aren't villaging as hard as i usually see you village. last game when we shared pm yes we had a lot of mechanics on our side and this time we don't, but I still feel like I'm used to seeing more analysis from you rather than the speculation i saw above.
I'm trying to speculate and theorize. I will admit that this game is harder than RvB because we really haven't had a lot of mechanical information to go off of. We haven't had any flips, nobody has talked about their night results, and we can't really focus on scum/village interactions since it's multi-ball. There's also not a source material for us to speculate roles and abilities from.
alley i saw your question about why you've moved down and i actually answered that on day 2 haha
i told dubz in response to your very village position on my reads at the time; " she's half getting a pass bc she's been having fun this weekend, and she'll slide down the gradient if she doesn't make more contributions in the next couple of days, but i like what i see when taking her business/drinkiness into consideration so far" and i just feel like the level of contributions you've made since the week started don't really match the level of wolf hunting im used to seeing from you.

next I'm gonna do an iso of just posts by alley and see if my opinions on her level of wolfhunting change
I gotchu, I saw your response. I just feel like I have been here and contributing what I can, so I don't know what else you want me to do to wolfhunt besides post more (which I am trying to do, my life is just a tiny bit crazy right now).

Zenge usually has very good reads. I think you should trust him (and dubz) and their village reads on me, because they were both right.
Sure, Zenge usually has good reads. Doesn't mean they're perfect. He didn't have perfect reads in this game already since he was sure Dina was scum. You really want people to just sheep on the reads of the dead? The dead don't usually contribute to game solving that much, because, y'know ... dead.
Okay so it's interesting to me that you're scumreading sunny right now, but also paying close attention to how she feels about me. Her comment is fair, she's been suspicious of me for a few days now, but I also don't get why you're valuing her opinion of me when you think that she's also scum.
Why does this matter? It's a multi ball game. You could both be scum.
Today I have a gut feeling that one of you is scum.

Even if it weren't a multi ball game, it would be something worth nothing for down the line.

That response from alley didn't make me feel any better about her.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Actually, was Zenge ever village-reading alley? I'm going to go look.
Answer: He was not. He had her as village neutral and neutral.

Village-
supershorty: Seems like her typical village meta.
vetschoolsletmeinplease: I haven’t seen anything wolfy, and the only way I think she would pick scum was if she had no other choice so I’m inclined to village read her until I see something that really stands out as off.

Village Neutral-
sunshinefl: Feels like village sunny so far but she was was absent for a lot of D1 so I’m hoping to see more.
alleycat03: Overall feels pretty village but she can be good replicating that so I’m cautious at the moment.
WildZoo: Haven’t seen anything super wolfy, but I’m not seeing a lot of pro village play either. Neutral for now.
cubsrule4e: He’s hard to read, but overall he’s coming across as village.

Scum Neutral-
Viscernable: This is still neutral but it’s a slight scum lean. Vis is very good at flying under the radar as a wolf and replicating her village tone. I haven’t seen anything this game that makes me feel super good about this being Village!Vis but nothing nefarious either so I’m keeping my eye out here. She can be very good at wolfing.
Chaostrodon: Again, this is still a neutral category, but with a slight scum lean. He’s been very active in a way I’m not used to seeing, and while it seems helpful, with the affiliation role reveals, it hasn’t necessarily been that helpful. It always stands out to me when people do things I’m not used to seeing. So I’ll be watching this neutral as well.
Dinashadow: Haven’t seen very much but I’m slightly leaning scum. I thought the Cubs vote was a little weird and the pushback I got from asking about it felt off.

Scum-
Coopah: Super not helpful with game solving. There’s making a few jokes on thread while playing the game and then there’s this. People have said they think Coop would be likely to take a scum role if given the option. The weird scum calls on me and Sunny with not just no reasoning but a refusal to discuss reasoning was notable.
Village-
supershorty: Seems like her typical village meta. Stuck in a few bad tunnels but I think she’s village.
vetschoolsletmechangemycolorplease: I haven’t seen anything wolfy, and the only way I think she would pick scum was if she had no other choice so I’m inclined to village read her until I see something that really stands out as off. Nothing quite feels off yet, but her overall thread presence has been lacking and I don’t like the vote for me, so I might waver on this as we move forward.
WildZoo: Coming across as village Dubz. I haven’t seen anything wolfy. I would expect scum Dubz to try and drive the narrative more and be more power wolfing than what we’re seeing here. Likely village I think.
cubsrule4e: Reading him as village. I get his frustration with the chaos thing. Feels like he’s approving that and the game from a village mindset. Him reevaluating Dubz too is something I see him doing more as a villager than as scum.

Neutral-
sunshinefl: She hasn’t posted a whole lot but of what she has posted I’m not getting a lot of pings. Village lean but still in my neutrals until we get more.
alleycat03: Nothing stands out as terribly wolfy, but that’s not necessarily indicative of anything. She was the first on the Stagg vote. I wonder if Wonder hadn’t revealed if she would have been able to quietly hide her vote on a sketchy player and fly under the radar. Again nothing major sticks out but I don’t want to move her out of the neutrals just yet.
Dinashadow: Nothing has moved her up to make me feel more village about her, but she hasn’t done anything more that’s pinged me enough to move her down into scum just yet.

Scum-
Coopah: Super not helpful with game solving. There’s making a few jokes on thread while playing the game and then there’s this. People have said they think Coop would be likely to take a scum role if given the option. The weird scum calls on me and Sunny with not just no reasoning but a refusal to discuss reasoning was notable. Nothing has really changed this cycle.
Chaostrodon: Cubs tunnel just feels off. Not sure what to make of the notable difference in tone and play style this game but it does exist. The possibility that the affiliation reveal was a ploy to get village cred and find out which roles scum didn’t need to be concerned about wigs me out too.
Viscernable: Been feeling super off this cycle. It’s hard to put my finger on but there’s a way she’s engaging and answering questions that has me concerned.
These are in chronological order.

and I do not think my actual role has been useful at all
Yike at supposedly village volunteering PR hunting help when pleasey isn’t sussing her for her discard.
I'm just as frustrated as you are that we haven't flipped any true scum (I'm barely counting stagg since he was just a condemner).
wolf bragging a bit early are we?
That was pure village!Alley thinking we caught a wolf.
I think you should trust him (and dubz) and their village reads on me, because they were both right.
I think you should go back to those thoughts, because you did have the right read on me a few days ago.
The tone of these is really off to me and it feels like a very scummy response to being scum read to just rebut with “hey no please read me village you should really read me village have I mentioned how village I am”
Dina had me in her neutrals, she was not scumreading me. I know its WIFOM and everything but why would I kill off everyone who susses me, even lightly? That would be hella sketchy. If I was actually killing people who thought I was sketch, Sunny would've been dead days ago.
Ok but that’s exactly the point. You need NKs that craft an endgame you can survive in, without painting a flashing sign saying “EVERYONE WHO SUSSED ME DIED”. Killing people who were neutral reading you or seemed like they could start scum reading you while leaving people village reading you and who were scum reading you but seem like they can be yeeted is like wolfing 101.

• Okay...
alley

I didn't come out of this where I thought I would. I was feeling okay about alley at the beginning of the game, but I'm feeling less so now.

tl;dr:
-First reads list felt like village!alley to me. I didn't agree with all of her reads, but I could follow her logic and I thought what she was saying matched up with where she was ranking people.
-The second reads list, on the other hand, I can't say the same for. I still agree with some of her reads and reasoning for them, but some of them, I feel like there's a disparity between what she's saying about them and where she has them ranked.
-She makes an interesting turnaround in her Vissy read and uses some phrasing that's very close to what sunny said, which has me squinting a little. Most of the reason that I find the Vis turnaround so interesting is because sunny susses her, alley doesn't have much discussion about it herself, and then does almost a 180 on her, going from saying her analysis was good to calling it a distraction.
As the game progressed, my concerns about vis have increased. I felt like the progression and my thought process was clear, but I guess not. That's my fault for not posting as much since I was busy, but I didn't make a 180 on my read, I just started to feel worse about her as the game has gone on. I'm not purposely copying what sunny has said about her, it just seems like sunny and I have both come to the same conclusion about Vis.
-There's very little discussion of sunny herself and then alley puts her as a pretty high village read, with reasons that seem more wishful thinking than reflective of reality.
Well sunny was not very active for several days, but as her activity has increased, she seems like her village self. Wolf!sunny does not have as many conflicts, she tends to float under the radar for a bit, and she does a good job of reading people. I think her "feels" lists, while y'all have called her out for not having enough info on them, seem like someone who's contributing but is still busy. I get the logic of her lists. I haven't noticed anything that seems like wolf!sunny. Maybe I am just oblivious to her wolfing, but I felt better about her than other people, so that's why she is a village read for me.
Now, this in itself isn't an indictment of sunny. But I could see a scum!alley (or scum!anyone, really) giving sunny a village read to keep her off their backs.
That is definitely not accurate because Sunny has been suspicious of me for a couple of days now, and she has voiced that several times. I think she is a misguided villager, but I definitely did not say she's a village read just to get her off of my back.
-I really don't feel like I saw the kind of active wolf hunting from alley that I'd expect from her when she's village.
I already asked Pleasy this, but like what do y'all expect me to do that I'm not already doing? I'm sharing my reads, keeping up with the thread, voting for people I find suspicous, and pointing out what things seem off to me. I frankly don't have the time to do long ISO posts (one of the reasons why I appreciate yours), but I am trying to contribute and wolf hunt.
-Threadloom is giving me the finger about ISOs and is being really fussy today.
-I'd like to discuss alley more. She wasn't really on my radar before, but now I want to put some pressure on her.

I can believe that after being burned in WoWP, she wanted to get a role with even a mention of lovers as far away from her as possible. And there's really zero way that being a lover helps any faction, it's kind of a ****ty role, so I don't think it was a weird discard at all. I'd have yeeted that option far away from me if I'd gotten it.
Thank you. I'm not sure why anyone would question why I'd avoid the hell out of a lover role.
Ehhhhh. Doesn't affect this game, but I think it's perfectly reasonable for their salt to be aimed at her too.

First vote is following Vissy onto Stagg. Vissy eventually came off and wanted to vote Coop, but was unwilling to go there that day. I think alley says later on why she's staying on the Stagg vote, if I remember correctly from my speed read last night, but I don't recall it being super strong reasoning, more that she wasn't sure where else to go. We'll see when we get there.

Nope, never mind. She says she's staying there, but no new reasoning given:
I stayed there because Stagg was been sketchy. And sure enough, he was not a villager.
Turns out Stagg wasn't lying since he used a wolf ability, not a wolf aff. I don't think that affects anything about alley's statement here and whether it's AI or not, I just find it amusing that it turned out to be true in this game.
Because Stagg was sketchy and I voted for him
This felt a little strange to me because while Stagg hasn't played with my noob class all that much, it's not like he's new to the site. My understanding is that he used to play quite a bit. So it felt a little scrambley to me when she said that.
But this game is mostly new people, with the exception of Dubz, Cray, and Cubs (and Coop I think). The rest of us had played like 2 games before that with him? I thought he was sounding sketchy, but I know I am biased against him too because he sounds sus. However, in this instance I was right to be suspicious.
Reiterating this point that she'd made about Cray probably choosing a village PR vs a scum role with the vanilla townie discard. This gives me some slight feels because in normal games, I'd be hella nervous about highlighting that someone might have a PR, but with this game being such crazy role madness, I'm not sure if that ping is misplaced. I've had other pings from other people that don't fit as well in a multiball game as they would in a normal game.
My point there was more that it was likely that she was village, not scum. I wasn't trying to out her PR since pretty much everyone has had a PR because this is a role madness game.
First reads list. I don't agree with all of them, but I understand her thought process behind them and can follow it. Feels more committal and less hedgy than what I've seen wolf!alley do in the past.
Thanks. It was because I was telling the truth and sharing my honest feels
I've seen wolf!Vis do the wall post thing (in Basics, and I fell for it), but I don't recall her making a lot of posts like that in Baby Animals. It's interesting that alley liked the analysis in this post because it's one that I almost entirely disagreed with when I was looking at it - it was the post where Vis was sussing Coop for the jokes and joke editing, and shading cubs for his saying that Stagg was who he'd vote for next. I agreed with her that Coop had asked me a question that felt like fishing, but most of the rest of that post, I felt like was kind of stretchy reasons. alley saying that the analysis seems pretty solid surprises me.
Looking back on the original post by Vis, I see what you're saying, and honestly that was one of the few things I pointed out that I liked about Vis' contributions. I think I got caught up in how much she said vs how helpful it actually was. Because it does seem kind of stretchy, but like I didn't think that at the time.
I remember agreeing with this. I wasn't used to seeing Chaos be quite that active, but he sounded very similar to other games.
I talked about this post yesterday in cubs' ISO, so I don't want to repeat myself too much. To reiterate, I thought cubs made a valid point, but then it was a weird decision to hone in on one of alley's reads where she WASN'T doing that and use that as an example. Her read on please would have made much more sense since it was based on tone and on her not liking to play scum.
hydrated!alley was very excited, but also mistaken.
These are all just general comments that I don't have much to say in response. Discards and people's personal preferences are not something I can ignore completely, but they are obviously second when compared to tone, interactions, and actual voting. As I said before, they're pieces of a puzzle.
This interaction is interesting to me. Not so much sunny's statement overall - I talked about that yesterday. But what's really interesting to me is the bolded part. We saw a very similar sentence last night - from alley.
So I'm curious to see the progression for her to get there.
I mean, at this point, I think we can all agree that the argument over statistics was a distraction and didn't contribute much to wolfhunting. There has been a lot of other stuff that has also been distracting, it was just one thing that stood out to me.
Agree with this.

Other Vis mentions that I didn't already have in here - chronologically, these should be ordered within their group of 4, but I pulled these after the search function gave me the finger (I guess it hates ISOs just like some people), so they might not be in the right spot chronologically relative to the other posts.
I mean, I made it pretty clear that I was starting to suspect her and needed to look over her posts some more and as time progressed I felt worse about her. And as I've already mentioned, your iso on her made me feel worse about her when I looked at those posts all together. It's not really much of a "turnaround," its a natural progression of how I've been reading her.
So this is pretty much the extent of what we get on alley's turnaround on Vis? The search is being fussy today so I'm going to go back through a couple of these pages to see if I missed something when it was having a tantrum, but I didn't see a lot of other discussion on her from alley. I mean, it can be helpful to have all the posts in one place like my ISOs do, but I'm just surprised by this turnaround. This vote tied Vis and Chaos with 85 minutes left to vote.
@alleycat03, now that Chaos has flipped, what info do you think we've gained?
Not as much as I was hoping tbh. It makes me feel a bit worse about Cubs since I believed one was scum and one was village. I was also hoping he would defend himself before yeet, but of course that didn't happen. All in all, I definitely wish we would have flipped Vis instead.
She makes a reasons post that I already have in this ISO if you scroll up a bit. Note the similarities between what she said and what sunny said.

Dubz gave another interpretation of this after that I thought made a lot more sense. This feels like a convoluted explanation.
Cool. I explain what was bothering *me* about it and you brush it off like it isn't valid. I wasn't trying to make things confusing.
Are they? I don't agree, and I think it's interesting that you have her so high up.
I said that because she has good village insights and reads when she's a villager.
Why is cubs this low in the list if you feel like this is a repeat of RvB, where he was village?
The repeat of RvB is me referring to thinking he's sketchy at baseline and that I have no idea how to read him and actually discertain if he is scum or village. And the fact that he stuck around to the end in that game somehow because he was not quite sus enough to get yeeted, and was too sketchy to get nk'd. I wasn't comparing it to his actual affiliation in RvB.
His spot on the list doesn't seem to fit with what you're saying in this paragraph.

This is how Chaos has played in every other game, so I'm not sure why she called it out.
I called it out because he had increased participation and then less and less contributions as the game went on.
Hmmmm.
These interactions this morning felt all sorts of weird to me. Like, she'd read the prior comments (indicated by her reacting to them), but then it was like she hadn't read them. It felt weird.
I don't know how many times I have to say it, I was confused about the night result. I missed that it said 1x PGO for Dubz, and I forgot the exact roles that were discarded since that discussion was so many days ago. I was trying to theorize what happened and get some clarification, but I guess that is just suspicious to you. I did read and react to the comments, but I was still confused, hence why I asked the questions.

What exactly does this mean? I've been here as much as I could, and I am geuninely trying to stay involved, give my input, and wolf hunt. I know I was busy and WW kind of took a backburner for me, but I've been contributing and trying my best. I'm just as frustrated as you are that we haven't flipped any true scum (I'm barely counting stagg since he was just a condemner).
But this game is mostly new people, with the exception of Dubz, Cray, and Cubs (and Coop I think). The rest of us had played like 2 games before that with him? I thought he was sounding sketchy, but I know I am biased against him too because he sounds sus. However, in this instance I was right to be suspicious.
lol so wait, earlier you're saying it's not much of anything, but now you want cred for it?
My point there was more that it was likely that she was village, not scum. I wasn't trying to out her PR since pretty much everyone has had a PR because this is a role madness game.
Dina didn't. Zenge's was barely a PR, he just MIGHT have had a PM with someone. What if Cray got NKed because scum agreed with you?
or because you are scum?
I mean, at this point, I think we can all agree that the argument over statistics was a distraction and didn't contribute much to wolfhunting. There has been a lot of other stuff that has also been distracting, it was just one thing that stood out to me.
Dude, what? Speak for yourself. There were only 2 people trying to call it this and I still think it's W E A K.
What other stuff has been distracting? Quotes, please.
I mean, I made it pretty clear that I was starting to suspect her and needed to look over her posts some more and as time progressed I felt worse about her. And as I've already mentioned, your iso on her made me feel worse about her when I looked at those posts all together. It's not really much of a "turnaround," its a natural progression of how I've been reading her.
Which is interesting, because my ISO didn't make me feel that way. And you didn't put your thoughts on the thread, so I can't confirm that you're being honest here.
The repeat of RvB is me referring to thinking he's sketchy at baseline and that I have no idea how to read him and actually discertain if he is scum or village. And the fact that he stuck around to the end in that game somehow because he was not quite sus enough to get yeeted, and was too sketchy to get nk'd. I wasn't comparing it to his actual affiliation in RvB.
Hmm.
I don't know how many times I have to say it, I was confused about the night result. I missed that it said 1x PGO for Dubz, and I forgot the exact roles that were discarded since that discussion was so many days ago. I was trying to theorize what happened and get some clarification, but I guess that is just suspicious to you. I did read and react to the comments, but I was still confused, hence why I asked the questions.
Hmm.

I'm going to bed. I'm getting frustrated trying to defend myself and I know I need to reply to Please's post above.

I argue with chaos about whether people would turn down a role that’s very good for scum but useless for village if they chose scum = distracting argument over statistics
Z and sunny argue about whether people would turn down a role that’s very good for scum but useless for village if they chose scum = fine

???

Day 4 Yeet Tally
alley (1) - shorty

1/6
yeet close in ~23 hours

• Haha
This game ends in a draw. Nobody wins.

@supershorty - Town Cop (Town Mason + Town Cop) Lover
@vetschoolsletmeinplease - Town Cop-of-All-Trades (Town Doctor + Town Cop-of-All-Trades)
@Viscernable - Town Watcher (Town Conspiracy Theorist + Wolf Watcher)
@alleycat03 - Alpha Wolf (Wolf FBI Agent + Alpha Wolf)
@Coopah - Wolf Reflexive Doctor (Vanilla Wolf + Mafia Reflexive Doctor) Lover
@cubsrule4e - Serial Killer Cupid (Serial Killer + Mafia Cupid)

Dead
8. Stagg - Condemner Supersaint
2. Cray - Town Parrot Role
12. Wonder - Town Jack-of-all-Trades
9. Zenge - Town Mason
10. Dina - Vanilla Townie
13. Chaos - Town Bodyguard
7. dubz - Town 1x Paranoid Gun Owner
5. sunshine - Town Bulletproof Lover

• Care
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 5 users
@cubsrule4e you are permanently banned from signing up for any of my future games due to the continued egregious rule-breaking despite warnings to stop.