LECOM alternate list

:)

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Hey did we ever get another person to confirm that (blank = priority wait list ) cutetooth is probably telling the truth but it just doesn't smell right

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey did we ever get another person to confirm that (blank = priority wait list ) cutetooth is probably telling the truth but it just doesn't smell right

I confirmed it was as well via a phone call

well congrats then predent2051 your probably in

well congrats then predent2051 your probably in

thanks man, but not gonna get ahead of myself until I get the final word :xf: . I'm sure everyone on here will have a good chance to get in.... :luck: to everyone

I also believe it :) But I wonder why those with a priority status don't have to confirm a spot like regular alternates do? I'm sure a lot of the priority people have acceptances at other schools

I also believe it :) But I wonder why those with a priority status don't have to confirm a spot like regular alternates do? I'm sure a lot of the priority people have acceptances at other schools

I don't know I cant think of anything right off that makes sense.... and your probaly right ablout some of the PWL getting offers at other schools.

Anyone know when the Dec. 1 acceptance deposit is due? I'm probably going to call them right after the deadline to find out how many people put one down :)

Last edited:
Probably 30 days from the date of the letter which would be the 2nd of Jan?

Probably 30 days from the date of the letter which would be the 2nd of Jan?

Thanks! I guess I'll wait 3 weeks and some days to call and check :) I'll let you know buddy.

Last edited:
Just received an e-mail from Stephanie at 12:30pm telling me I've been accepted!!!!!!!!! I was one of the individuals who had a blank status and did not receive a wait list letter in the mail, so I guess the priority status conspiracy was correct. Good luck to everyone!

I've been following this thread for LECOM and I really appreciate all your responses! its kept me sane for this application process..:)

I interviewed oct 26 and got no reply on dec 1 with a blank in my LECOM portal (and AADSAS) and called last wed about my status. She said that my position is favorable and to wait for January for the second round of acceptances.

As for the deposits, I remember them at the interview saying the accepted students have a 2 week deadline to turn them in. Maybe the committee is using the last half of December to re-evaluate the alternate spots.

Members don't see this ad :)
Just received an e-mail from Stephanie at 12:30pm telling me I've been accepted!!!!!!!!! I was one of the individuals who had a blank status and did not receive a wait list letter in the mail, so I guess the priority status conspiracy was correct. Good luck to everyone!

I guess the conspiracy is true lol grats.... and wait they only have 2 weeks to get the money ? more people might turn it down then

I decided to check back on my status today and it switched from blank to
"The Admissions Committee has made a decision on your application. You will receive an official letter in the mail within 30 days." Does that mean I am off of the priority and onto the regular waiting list? #demoted

If I was betting I would say you will get an email saying your accepted or they got ride of the PWL and now everyone is on the alternate list ... most likely the first thoe

Did anyone else get accepted today at 12:30pm? I'm trying to figure out if the acceptances today were massed-emailed or more of an individual thing. :)

Did anyone else get accepted today at 12:30pm? I'm trying to figure out if the acceptances today were massed-emailed or more of an individual thing. :)

mine also switched from blank to the "decision has been made" line some time today, but no acceptance email yet here :xf:

I would call in and ask what your status is :) She's really helpful.

Hey guys I was accepted on Dec 1st and I have to give my deposit in by Jan 2nd. Just wanted to let you guys know!

In case you're wondering, my stats are: 20/19/18. 3.61 overall gpa & 3.42 sci gpa

Thanks on the congratulations! Just a heads up, after I received my acceptance e-mail today my status, which was blank, has updated to: "The Admissions Committee has made a decision on your application. You will receive an official letter in the mail within 30 days."

Whoa they are already pulling people from the PWL? Awesome,keep the ball rolling! :xf:

Haha yea.. that was quicker than I expected! :D Congrats again! Anyone else with blank statuses receive an acceptance today?

I'm going to assume 30? That's just a pure guess... I have no idea lol

Last edited:
So did everyone that was put on the alternate list receive a letter, too? Still haven't received a letter and was told I was an alternate on Monday.

I guess? I have no idea since so many people are getting so many different types of responses, etc. I received a letter at the beginning of this week, and it was dated December 2, but that's just me!

I guess? I have no idea since so many people are getting so many different types of responses, etc. I received a letter at the beginning of this week, and it was dated December 2, but that's just me!

Same

So did everyone that was put on the alternate list receive a letter, too? Still haven't received a letter and was told I was an alternate on Monday.

was you status blank on LECOM portal earlier this week? that could be why you haven't received a letter yet

It feels like forever but it's been only 9 days since Dec. 1 lol Anyone have any new news lately?

Last edited:
Nope, my status had that "decision has been made" update around the same time as NguyenDDS. I'll just expect the worst and hope for the best. =)

Keep us posted. One question to ask is if the list has been ranked. I am assuming were we ranked before and the top 150 or so were given offers for acceptance or priority. How many were on the PWL and WL?

If they receive about 35 deposits (from what we discussed earlier) from 100 acceptances... it would seem they would need almost 300 acceptances to fill in 100 seats. What do you think?

Last edited:
4. If accepted in Jan, what is the deposit timeline?
5. Will they wait until they are finished interviewing or are they planning on pulling people of the list soon?

6. how many has turn down the accepted offer so far ? ... i think 4 will be 30 days from the time they tell us we are in

I'm withdrawing my app! :)
Good luck for someone who really deserves to get in! :love:

Thanks LoLPoPs! :) Good luck!

BTW, from my avatar picture, I hope you recognize me (don't say it though) :D

Last edited:
Tell Stephanie to mail our acceptance letter already lol. I'm sick of waiting!

is anyone else curious about their criteria for admissions? i have seen some people who were accepted with much lower stats. it seems kind of random to me

lolol I really hope a lot of people decline acceptances, alternate spots, priority spots, interview spots :D

is anyone else curious about their criteria for admissions? i have seen some people who were accepted with much lower stats. it seems kind of random to me

I believe the interview matters a lot. I think they are looking for people who they think are the best fit for PBL? I don't know.

Last edited:
Have you tried calling about your status?
No I just realized that it changed last night. The last time I checked was some time last week. I wonder why they aren't treating every blank status application the same!:xf:

No I just realized that it changed last night. The last time I checked was some time last week. I wonder why they aren't treating every blank status application the same!:xf:

I agree! I still have a blank status. QL17 - did you still have a blank status before you got the acceptance or did your portal status change?