***The Official Midwestern-Illinois Class of 2023 Interview/Acceptance Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey! I interviewed on the 7th and have not heard anything yet. Have you?

Nope nothing yet!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Anybody else hear anything from last weeks interviews?

I haven't gotten an email yet, but my AADSAS account says I was waitlisted. Does anyone know if they accept people from the waitlist?

Was this the first time your aadsas changed? Because mine had been on “none” since i applied

Was this the first time your aadsas changed? Because mine had been on “none” since i applied
Hmm, I'm not sure, but I know it's never said waitlisted before. Maybe that means you got accepted if yours doesn't say waitlisted.

Anyone send a thank you email to the dean after their interview? If so, where did you find his email?

Just got the call! Interviewed yesterday!

Just got the call! Interviewed yesterday!
Wow congrats!! I have my interview in March, seems like you did exception on your interview, any tips and advice you could give me pleaseee. Also is it 1-1 or 3-1 like everyone else said.

Members don't see this ad :)
Wow congrats!! I have my interview in March, seems like you did exception on your interview, any tips and advice you could give me pleaseee. Also is it 1-1 or 3-1 like everyone else said.

Thanks so much! Just he yourself, stay relaxed and enjoy the moment. The school & faculty are so welcoming. The interview is one student two faculty.

I haven't gotten an email yet, but my AADSAS account says I was waitlisted. Does anyone know if they accept people from the waitlist?

They have in the past!

I'm staying hopeful, you should too!

Does anyone know if I accept a seat at Arizona would that ruin my chance in getting an offer at the Illinois campus? I was waitlisted at Illinois and that’s my first choice.

Does anyone know if interviews are still going on?

Does anyone know if interviews are still going on?
I think I remember them saying they have a few more interviews in March and then they are done. March 21 or something

Last edited:
I assume everyone gets the email that thanks them for interviewing?

Does anyone know if the last couple of interview dates for the March 21 is filled?

Waitlisted according to portal. Interviewed feb 7. Do they normally accept people off the waitlist or is it a silent rejection ?

Waitlisted according to portal. Interviewed feb 7. Do they normally accept people off the waitlist or is it a silent rejection ?
How do you think you did? And what is your Stats if you don’t mind me asking?

Has anyone that has been accepted into MWU-COP been accepted to other schools in Illinois? If so, how are you going to make your decision?

For those attending - How are you going about finding a roommate // what apartment complexes are you looking at? Rent is expensive!

For those attending - How are you going about finding a roommate // what apartment complexes are you looking at? Rent is expensive!

I know some people were looking for roommates on the facebook group. I'm going to live on-campus

I’m just looking for complexes closest to school but also near food/ shopping since I’ll be a rookie at driving in the snow/ice lol

Interview invite today. Will be turning it down.

I’m just looking for complexes closest to school but also near food/ shopping since I’ll be a rookie at driving in the snow/ice lol

Things in Downer's grove is a little spread out. But most complexes are 10 minutes from the school and from food shopping. They clear the roads pretty fast in the winter, but it helps to have a car with All-wheel drive. It really depends on how bad the winter is though.

Interview #5

Date: 2/21/2019
Residency: CA
GPA: 3.47 oGPA / 3.15 sGPA
DAT: 21AA / 22TS / 21 PAT

Anyone have any advice for the interview? What kind of questions were asked and were there a lot of ethical/situational questions? Is it tradiational or MMI?

Last edited:
Waitlisted on Aadsas and no email update. Interviewed on 2/13

Last edited:
i understand. mwu is going to be my 6th interview and i haven't been accepted anywhere
Sorry to hear. It's a terrible feeling, especially when you realize how unlikely it is to get off of such large waitlists.

Status
Not open for further replies.