Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Where did you gather this information from?Was kinda curious if @Zenge142 had some insight as to what happened, since he was apparently not surprised to have been among the players who died?
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Where did you gather this information from?Was kinda curious if @Zenge142 had some insight as to what happened, since he was apparently not surprised to have been among the players who died?
You know as much or more about this than I do.@Zenge142 any idea what happened?
Idk if I died at EOD without a vote on my name or having forgotten to vote I would probably be surprisedWhere did you gather this information from?
Certainly not more!You know as much or more about this than I do.
How do you know I wasn’t?I would probably be surprised
I said you “apparently” were not surprised. If you were surprised, you didn’t make it apparentHow do you know I wasn’t?
I didn’t even know it happened. But apparently now it hasn’t 🤔I said you “apparently” were not surprised. If you were surprised, you didn’t make it apparent
Mods, in assumed height order:
Me
@kaydubs
@supershorty
Cycles are 24/24, close/open is 3pm pacific.
Claims are allowed, ties are not.
Please avoid excessive AtE (Appeals to Emotion), defined in this instance as:
My host rules:
ACKNOWLEDGE YOUR ROLE PM WITH YOUR ALIGNMENT BEFORE YOU POST IN THE GAME THREAD OR I WILL MODKILL YOU.
Various other rules (please read):
- “No Vote" is not allowed, voting for sleep is. Any non-voters will have their votes assigned by [redacted method] (if there's a sufficiently early hammer this can be ignored)
Um1) nothing in the rules that says voting is compulsory
Tbh I assumed her standing target was MsP with how things were going between them?@Animal Midwife has anyone asked you yet if you had identified a standing target? And was it Zenge?
Apop, SAR, and I are co-mayors #dreamteamAnybody want to summarize day 1's events?
Tell me you didn't read the rules without telling me you didn't read the rules: dubz edition
So to clarify further, I thought whoever I was voting for had some chance of being death 2-3 over AM and MsP. I didn’t want AM to go over if she’s village, and I didn’t want MsP to die D1 after a long hiatus. Similarly didn’t want mkg to die early without good reason.
Of course, to my surprise, all 3 died anyways
Reread what I said![]()
Oh no! I died?
Why do you find me having a reads list and trying to sort out the other players to be sus?Spurs made a reads list out of thin air #sus
Do you have any additional input on how you sus out w!mkg? What do we do if she doesn't have a vig this game?MKG will reveal herself in time, as long as she plays. No reason to D1 her.
You just have to wait for her to
shoot her own packmate and then get called out for it 😛
I chose MsP to make sure she didn't dodge the second she voted me.@Animal Midwife has anyone asked you yet if you had identified a standing target? And was it Zenge?
Oh interesting.I chose MsP to make sure she didn't dodge the second she voted me.
This was my reaction 😂Oh no! I died?
I very much did read the rules, which state that my vote will be assigned, not that I'll be assigned homework. My protest stands.Tell me you didn't read the rules without telling me you didn't read the rules: dubz edition
See above! That doesn't say I have to vote, it says Clem does the work for me if I don't 😛
How did your procedure go yesterday?See above! That doesn't say I have to vote, it says Clem does the work for me if I don't 😛
It was anHow did your procedure go yesterday?
I’m trying to imagine what an elephant autopsy looks like (some of those organs must be legit larger than a person) and my brain cannot process it.It was anso I suppose it went well. They said the last one took like 12 hours and this one was more like 6ish so that was an improvement. Good learning experience. Very sad and physically demanding though.elephant autopsy
I’ve been involved in a few rapid autopsies for human patients. Very sad.It was anso I suppose it went well. They said the last one took like 12 hours and this one was more like 6ish so that was an improvement. Good learning experience. Very sad and physically demanding though.elephant autopsy
Many, many, many people working in stations in this case. And in the elephant barn.I’m trying to imagine what an elephant autopsy looks like (some of those organs must be legit larger than a person) and my brain cannot process it.
I guess the horse comparison probably doesn't work as well for youI’ve been involved in a few rapid autopsies for human patients. Very sad.
But similar to rae I cannot imagine it on the scale of an elephant.

but I ended up helping with evaluating the thoracic organs and collecting those samples, and then later with some limb stuff.They didn’t want to let you USE the sharp knives??There was still some hurry up and wait even with this one being more efficient. Getting in and out of all the PPE was a whole process too.
And initially I was assigned to...hand other people sharp knives, which seemed like kind of a waste of a zoo resident's skills and knowledgebut I ended up helping with evaluating the thoracic organs and collecting those samples, and then later with some limb stuff.
I think our field is a little small to expect conversionsAt least one of the townies that flipped came back a wolf. Wouldn’t be an existential crisis if they didn’t
Unless we had no wolves until the flips and now 2-3 of the flipped became wolves 😃I think our field is a little small to expect conversions
DETH! DETH! DETH! DEEEETTTTTTTHHHHHH!!!!!Dubz has written more words whining about the essay than she would have had to write in the essay 🙄
It’s so mechanically bonkers that I’ve more or less given up on reads until we get night results.Unless we had no wolves until the flips and now 2-3 of the flipped became wolves 😃

I stand on principleDubz has written more words whining about the essay than she would have had to write in the essay 🙄
Death's not so bad, last time I barely noticed!DETH! DETH! DETH! DEEEETTTTTTTHHHHHH!!!!!
Death's not so bad, last time I barely noticed!
1. Pony Tails@Zenge142, as it is neither after Labor Day NOR does that refer to white coats, you have been assigned the following task: you must provide the thread with a list of the Top 10 Fashion Faux-Pas To Avoid In 2026! Your response must be written in the style ofSantygrass
This is extremely distressing as this is the only thing I can do for my daughters hair.1. Pony Tails
. Pony Tails
Gotta learn to French braid if you're going to be a girl dad smhThis is extremely distressing as this is the only thing I can do for my daughters hair.
And I don’t even do it very well
shorty pls I already wrote my essayDubz has written more words whining about the essay than she would have had to write in the essay 🙄
An informed electorate is aware of their legal rights at the polls!!
I think our field is a little small to expect conversions
Who said everyone who "died" was village?5 people flipping village on the first day and absolutely no one dying (or converting) would make it easier to narrow down the wolves. Seems like it leaves them at a disadvantage unless they’re gonna get multiple kills in tonight.
Who said everyone who "died" was village?
Vig shot is harmless for wolves?Most of the roles seemed pretty harmless for wolves (vig shots, protectors etc), but you’re right. Nothing explicitly says they’re town.
right on cue, asked my daughter to go get ready for shower, and she got annoyed cuz apparently when I help her it takes “ages” compared to Mrs spurs 🙄Gotta learn to French braid if you're going to be a girl dad smh
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.