apoptosis09
She/her • tOSU CVM c/o 2029
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Are you not actually dead?AHA
I HAVE MENCHANICAL THOUGHT
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Are you not actually dead?AHA
I HAVE MENCHANICAL THOUGHT
Pressure or why?Yeet MsP
do we get to read the winning entry?The winner of the N1 contest has been notified of their victory and given their prize.
Doesn't count bc you were already sus!All it said was "you're sus af".
![]()
No, she's just deadass a wolf.Pressure or why?
I too would like to read the winning entry.do we get to read the winning entry?
Easiest RP ever!Doesn't count bc you were already sus!
Yeah I'm gonna update the D1 flavor in a sec!do we get to read the winning entry?
Are you not actually dead?
I am not!All three players remain in the game.
Do shareOh I think I just understood something
Hehehe clever Clem
D1 flavor has been updatedOh my gosh it's a tie! Oh god, oh god, oh god
Ok well first let's do the easy one:
@GoSpursGo DIES, and flips:
They remain in the game
Now the ties, who I guess all die???
@Animal Midwife DIES, and flips:
They remain in the game
@Ms Procrastinator DIES, and flips:
They remain in the game
@SARdoghandler DIES, and flips:
They remain in the game
The remaining modkills:
@WildZoo has DIED, and flips:
They remain in the game
Additionally, @Zenge142 has DIED, and flips:
They remain in the game.
Thread is locked while I set some stuff up, night 1 will end April 12 at 3pm Pacific, night actions lock an hour before that.
Living:
@_rae_
@Animal Midwife
@apoptosis09
@genny
@GoSpursGo
@Kcalb
@mkg323
@Ms Procrastinator
@potentialsheltervet
@SARdoghandler
@WildZoo
@Zenge142
Dead:
A blind certainty of the existence of free will in this cruel and unforgiving universe
Tots:
@Barkley13
@beans2020
@chicandtoughness
@fruitsalad
@kitzsuna
@samac
@Stagg737
Flavor:
From the darkness comes a tall figure, covered head to toe in crusher dust. They stagger forward, knees weakening as their inevitable mortality approacheth. Crumbling to their knees, a crowd gathers to hear the final words of the towniest town to ever town. With a final, gasping breath they rasp out "Bawk bawk mother****ers" and the onlookers all murmur about the deep profound meaning of this statement as they wander away. When the haze of crusher dust clears and the crowd returns to bury their royal elected official, they only find dusty footprints, a discarded mask, and a lone chicken feather blowing in the wind.
Reread this and realized Clem had no fun things to say about me ☹️☹️☹️☹️☹️@SARdoghandler DIES, and flips:
@genny ?D1 flavor has been updated
Also can I hear the thought 😅AHA
I HAVE MENCHANICAL THOUGHT
It’s still not fully formed. It needs to sitAlso can I hear the thought 😅
Some roles were written early in the day and some were written later and I'm not saying you can tell which is which but I'm also not denying itReread this and realized Clem had no fun things to say about me ☹️☹️☹️☹️☹️
He has great reverence for you and your faultless play, and thus dare not besmirch you with a jokeReread this and realized Clem had no fun things to say about me ☹️☹️☹️☹️☹️
oh no that's too many words and run-ons for me. i like punctuation; semicolons are my friends.@genny ?
It's kinda dumbDo share
Well now you must shareIt's kinda dumb
I'll share mine if you share yours!oh no that's too many words and run-ons for me. i like punctuation; semicolons are my friends.
is it dumb enough for me?Like too dumb even for me
N1 flavor:
Now I know you aren't role playing me so it can't be *that* dumbLike too dumb even for me
@Clem J idk if I've seen a photo of you before but you look EXACTLY how my brain pictured youN1 flavor updated
Ty, I think@Clem J idk if I've seen a photo of you before but you look EXACTLY how my brain pictured you
It seemed like you enjoyed homework, so probably not?I guess I should vote today, huh?
Are you sharing that or...?AHA
I HAVE MENCHANICAL THOUGHT
@kaydubs idk if I need to tag sorryYeet Ms P
I'll buy it
We've determined that sharing is not caringAre you sharing that or...?
We've determined that sharing is not caring
take a deep breath and clam down. you're turning blue.
WOW@kaydubs idk if I need to tag sorry
You're Zenge. What does your spreadsheet say? Target a player every night and find out.
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.