You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
This thread has existential crisis (an SDN mafia game)
Started by Clem J
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Honest to god I just thought the last minute vote was indicative of Zenge!Apop and I, as Samac!Zenge, thought I’d just sheep Zenge!Apop and see where it lead meProbably so you could say exactly this. Not saying I'm 100% sure you're a wolf but activity level is NAI
How do you feel about everyone else who floated or didn’t post at all?I don't like how you floated through day 1
At least I was here
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
FWIW, the one read I feel SEMI confident is, is that this is town raeHEY I WAS HERE
Except when it mattered
I didn't even get to make a questionable food decision 🙁Ok well first let's do the easy one:
@GoSpursGo DIES, and flips:
Damn, it really is w!Spurs again.
apoptosis09
She/her • tOSU CVM c/o 2029
Sorry it didn't work out for us like ot did in SDN HighschoolHonest to god I just thought the last minute vote was indicative of Zenge!Apop and I, as Samac!Zenge, thought I’d just sheep Zenge!Apop and see where it lead me
Although I am mildly squonty that spurs may have death avoidance, I'm not discounting mechanical shenanigans yet
This is honestly pretty funnyHonest to god I just thought the last minute vote was indicative of Zenge!Apop and I, as Samac!Zenge, thought I’d just sheep Zenge!Apop and see where it lead me
Not great either.How do you feel about everyone else who floated or didn’t post at all?
At least I was here
To be fair, I'm a little less perturbed by your floating since it's fairly NAI. But I am curious how you arrived on voting for me. Even for the lols, surely you're not doing that unless I was at LEAST independently in your POE?
Nope, as funny as it would be I am not. @SARdoghandler even says so 🙂Damn, it really is w!Spurs again.
Might be w!AM again thoughDamn, it really is w!Spurs again.
You're questions to me don't make any sense.Nope, as funny as it would be I am not. @SARdoghandler even says so 🙂
Even though he switched to you last second despite having you as a village lean?Wowie this is going to be an interesting closing time in my life
Anyway I'll think about this game tomorrow
Fwiw though spurs isn't pinging me like he's did last game
There was one thing that legitimately pinged me. D1 is a crap shoot.This is honestly pretty funny
Not great either.
To be fair, I'm a little less perturbed by your floating since it's fairly NAI. But I am curious how you arrived on voting for me. Even for the lols, surely you're not doing that unless I was at LEAST independently in your POE?
I was also pinged by
redacted
redacted
What does it say about me if I know exactly who the redacted are in this statement?There was one thing that legitimately pinged me. D1 is a crap shoot.
I was also pinged bybut felt gun shy since I misyeeted them recently, and was pinged byredactedas well, but they don’t play enough to get me motivated to vote there.redacted
Which ones and why don't they make sense? I asked you several times why you were only interested in pushing on rae's reads, but when I gave you mine you were just like "interesting, I guess that's better than nothing."You're questions to me don't make any sense.
I never had time to say this close to EOD, but while the vibes felt v!SAR, getting NOTHING out of her as the day went along felt more like maybe resting on her laurels w!SAR.Even though he switched to you last second despite having you as a village lean?
Also, I am aware that switching from one of my village leans to voting for them was gonna look weird, and I didn't REALLY have a strong feeling other than knowing that I'm village. So I didn't want to make that switch and likely attract the votes to myself when I was no better than 55/45 between SAR/mkg. But once I'm clearly going over, may as well vote for the player I truly feel is bottom of my POE.
What was the one thing? And how do you feel about the 97% of the rest of my posts that were trying to wake the town out of a stupor?There was one thing that legitimately pinged me. D1 is a crap shoot.
like, I legitimately don't think you can possibly believe this is anything like my wolf game, unless you're actually not town.Damn, it really is w!Spurs again.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Also, why me over, I assume, @_rae_ and... MsP? mkg?There was one thing that legitimately pinged me. D1 is a crap shoot.
I was also pinged bybut felt gun shy since I misyeeted them recently, and was pinged byredactedas well, but they don’t play enough to get me motivated to vote there.redacted
you can read minds better than i can because i don't know whomst he's referring toWhat does it say about me if I know exactly who the redacted are in this statement?
I rescind my previous assertion that spurs didn't sound wolfyI never had time to say this close to EOD, but while the vibes felt v!SAR, getting NOTHING out of her as the day went along felt more like maybe resting on her laurels w!SAR.
Me ghosting d1/2, especially on my busiest days of the week is extremely consistent with my village game and especially after last game I think you should know this.
Lol I didn't even know that happenedEven though he switched to you last second despite having you as a village lean?
Womp womp
I rescind my previous assertion that spurs didn't sound wolfy
Me ghosting d1/2, especially on my busiest days of the week is extremely consistent with my village game and especially after last game I think you should know this.
Lol I didn't even know that happened
Womp womp
tbh SAR, I was working with VERY little. So like, I voted for you, but with the absolute weakest conviction and with 2 minutes on the clock after missing the last hour.
If you work through the roster, there is also a large number of players that I wouldn't want to vote for on D1 due to being D1/N1 or mod in the last game or here from a long hiatus (including the player I switched from).
🤔Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm
ALRIGHT CAPS LOCK IS ON AND NOT COMING OFF! INFORMED ELECTORATES ARE KEY TO DEMOCRACY. IT IS KEY FOR VILLAGE TO FIND EACH OTHER AND WORK TOGETHER TO VOTE OUT WOLVES, SO THAT VILLAGE DOESNT CHOKE LIKE THE MINI THAT I HAD TO SEE DURING EOD. EASY PICKINGS FOR THE WOLVES.rae, genny, kcalb, mkg, PSV, SAR, DubZ
Your full punishment for dereliction of your civic duties will be conveyed to you at some point. In the meantime, you must write an essay response of 300 words or less about the function of an informed electorate in a democracy. Your essay should be written in the style of
SAMAC!!!
@potentialsheltervet has a homework pass due to her white coat ceremony and is exempt from writing the essay.
Caps lock DOESN'T prevent you from using apostrophesALRIGHT CAPS LOCK IS ON AND NOT COMING OFF! INFORMED ELECTORATES ARE KEY TO DEMOCRACY. IT IS KEY FOR VILLAGE TO FIND EACH OTHER AND WORK TOGETHER TO VOTE OUT WOLVES, SO THAT VILLAGE DOESNT CHOKE LIKE THE MINI THAT I HAD TO SEE DURING EOD. EASY PICKINGS FOR THE WOLVES.
back to your regular broadcasting - the D1 reads list from spurs is a bit wack for D1, but also like, i cant be offended by the vote, my play style is an acquired taste. also, why is no one dead??
I'm also gonna just say, I think I have a right to feel some kind of way about getting flash wagoned in the last 5 minutes when I'd spent all day long trying to engage. If you want to read my tone as wolfy now, I encourage you to look at the players that are coasting along in the background. Because I am currently the most obvious misyeet bait in history.
You asked me a single time and I answered.Which ones and why don't they make sense? I asked you several times why you were only interested in pushing on rae's reads, but when I gave you mine you were just like "interesting, I guess that's better than nothing."
I'll go through everything that's inconsistent though so it's visible for others.
Why were you more interested in pushing rae on her reads than me, or zenge or PSV?
(no response from Spurs regarding Zenge or PSV because the reads don't exist)Where are your, Zenge's, and PSV's reads?
Could you recount them for me?
[/QUOTE]Is it just a village read on SAR?
Remember the town tier: it'll be important later.Sure:
Town lean: SAR, Zenge
Neutral: apop, dubZ, MsP
scum lean (I guess): mkg
I would probably add rae to my town lean list, and AM and PSV to my neutral list. I miss my step-dad @genny and my besty @Kcalb
I’m missing someone and I don’t remember who it is
I will quote every single post after the reads list so you can follow why he ended the day on SAR.
are your ears furry?
Sometimes! I usually shave the sides of my ears at least once a week.
Is ear hair AI to you? Or are you planning to just meme until 6? 🙂
[/QUOTE]Zenge I’m truly not set on the vote and I’m not gonna dig my heels in on it—I just don’t know where to move
The following is the tally he quoted in his upcoming post.You’re wrong
Tally please?
Now, here's the zinger for his SAR drop in reads.Day 1 Vote Tally
MsP (1) - AM
SAR ()
mkg (1) - spurs
AM (1) - MsP
spurs (1) - apop
4/12
Missing: rae, genny, kcalb, mkg, PSV, SAR, DubZ, Zenge
Vote ends at 3pm Pacific (6pm Eastern); if today, ~2 minutes
The end.lol that’s dumb
Yeet SAR
So, my problem is all of that in addition to you OMGUSing just like how you did when I voted Clem. (There's also a reaction from MsP near EOD that's completely outside of her village meta but that's not about you specifically.)
Like you're even using SAR as a defense for yourself when you... chose her specifically to die in the tie?
And like, even with this post. It wasn't to break a tie. SAR genuinely was not going to be involved in the tie at all if he chose literally anyone else.I never had time to say this close to EOD, but while the vibes felt v!SAR, getting NOTHING out of her as the day went along felt more like maybe resting on her laurels w!SAR.
Also, I am aware that switching from one of my village leans to voting for them was gonna look weird, and I didn't REALLY have a strong feeling other than knowing that I'm village. So I didn't want to make that switch and likely attract the votes to myself when I was no better than 55/45 between SAR/mkg. But once I'm clearly going over, may as well vote for the player I truly feel is bottom of my POE.
What was the one thing? And how do you feel about the 97% of the rest of my posts that were trying to wake the town out of a stupor?
Wasn't it just like 2 votes... Apop and then me sheeping Apop?flash wagoned
Is "flash wagoned" really the phrase you want to use here?
Can I have some updated thoughts from you?Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Given that it constitutes 40% of the votes, yes.Wasn't it just like 2 votes... Apop and then me sheeping Apop?
Is "flash wagoned" really the phrase you want to use here?
Especially when I was around all day. There was abundant time for you and @apoptosis09 to ask about my vibes when I was around.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Also, why me over, I assume, @_rae_ and... MsP? mkg?
Why convince you to unyeet mgk just to turn around and make you the leading yeet?
Sorry, the formatting of your post got messed up but I did my best.
This situation has nothing to do with what happened with Clem in the last game. In the last game I was trying to save our PR at all costs. Here I LEGITIMATELY THOUGHT I HAD DIED and was cursing the skies in my role PM.
And yes, I am extremely frustrated with a threadstate that led to us having >50% of the players not even voting and me going from off the board to leading in the last 5 minutes. I'm not going to apologize for being frustrated, and if I have to get misyeeted on D2 to wake up the town then that's better than having them continue in whatever the heck D1 was.
That's correct. I guess I more meant why you weren't pressing them to give content, but you answered my question so there wasn't any particular need to follow up.You asked me a single time and I answered.
I'll go through everything that's inconsistent though so it's visible for others.
(no response from Spurs regarding Zenge or PSV because the reads don't exist)
The quoted tally is flawed because Zenge had voted right above me. I was clearly going over, even if I self-prez'd for someone else with a vote. I didn't want to D1 you because I didn't want to take away someone who is at least engaging in the game, if you're town. I wasn't specifically pinged by MsP and wanted her to get a chance to play for longer. As I explained I was maybe 55/45% SAR vs mkg and made a last minute switch with 2 minutes to go.animal midwife said:Remember the town tier: it'll be important later.
I will quote every single post after the reads list so you can follow why he ended the day on SAR.
The following is the tally he quoted in his upcoming post.
Now, here's the zinger for his SAR drop in reads.
animal midwife said:The end.
So, my problem is all of that in addition to you OMGUSing just like how you did when I voted Clem. (There's also a reaction from MsP near EOD that's completely outside of her village meta but that's not about you specifically.)
This situation has nothing to do with what happened with Clem in the last game. In the last game I was trying to save our PR at all costs. Here I LEGITIMATELY THOUGHT I HAD DIED and was cursing the skies in my role PM.
And yes, I am extremely frustrated with a threadstate that led to us having >50% of the players not even voting and me going from off the board to leading in the last 5 minutes. I'm not going to apologize for being frustrated, and if I have to get misyeeted on D2 to wake up the town then that's better than having them continue in whatever the heck D1 was.
Who should I have voted for, AM?animal midwife said:Like you're even using SAR as a defense for yourself when you... chose her specifically to die in the tie?
And like, even with this post. It wasn't to break a tie. SAR genuinely was not going to be involved in the tie at all if he chose literally anyone else.
Voting your only town read.
Were. You were my only townread. I explained the yeet.
I don't understand your question.Why convince you to unyeet mgk just to turn around and make you the leading yeet?
I'm going to respond below because everything is ruined.Sorry, the formatting of your post got messed up but I did my best.
That's correct. I guess I more meant why you weren't pressing them to give content, but you answered my question so there wasn't any particular need to follow up.
The quoted tally is flawed because Zenge had voted right above me. I was clearly going over, even if I self-prez'd for someone else with a vote. I didn't want to D1 you because I didn't want to take away someone who is at least engaging in the game, if you're town. I wasn't specifically pinged by MsP and wanted her to get a chance to play for longer. As I explained I was maybe 55/45% SAR vs mkg and made a last minute switch with 2 minutes to go.
[quote-animal midwife]The end.
So, my problem is all of that in addition to you OMGUSing just like how you did when I voted Clem. (There's also a reaction from MsP near EOD that's completely outside of her village meta but that's not about you specifically.)
This situation has nothing to do with what happened with Clem in the last game. In the last game I was trying to save our PR at all costs. Here I LEGITIMATELY THOUGHT I HAD DIED and was cursing the skies in my role PM.
And yes, I am extremely frustrated with a threadstate that led to us having >50% of the players not even voting and me going from off the board to leading in the last 5 minutes. I'm not going to apologize for being frustrated, and if I have to get misyeeted on D2 to wake up the town then that's better than having them continue in whatever the heck D1 was.
Who should I have voted for, AM?
Spurs, three people (including me) were dying regardless of whether you voted me or not. Your vote for SAR simply ensured it'd be four.
If you didn't want mkg, you could have chosen anyone else to be that fourth. You went for her.
You started pushing me post the flips so, again, not at all connected to you "dying."
What are your reads now?Were. You were my only townread. I explained the yeet.
I don't understand your question.
Why did zenge convince you to unyeet Mgk just to turn around and yeet you? You typically want someone unyeeted if you think they’re town.
How does you unyeeting someone he thought was town earn you his yeet vote?
Sorry I’m peeking between patients.Can I have some updated thoughts from you?
Me no like spurs’ ‘tude
DEMOCRACY IS IMPORTANT PEOPLE. WE NEED TO FIND OUR VILLAGE BLOCK.rae, genny, kcalb, mkg, PSV, SAR, DubZ
Your full punishment for dereliction of your civic duties will be conveyed to you at some point. In the meantime, you must write an essay response of 300 words or less about the function of an informed electorate in a democracy. Your essay should be written in the style of
SAMAC!!!
@potentialsheltervet has a homework pass due to her white coat ceremony and is exempt from writing the essay.
That’s what you get from me.
I honestly thought it was going to be me dying +2 of 3 players that were tied. I thought voting for not you or MsP gave you each a chance to possibly live. It turns out I was wrong about that, apparently, but I couldn't have known that at the time.I'm going to respond below because everything is ruined.
Spurs, three people (including me) were dying regardless of whether you voted me or not. Your vote for SAR simply ensured it'd be four.
If you didn't want mkg, you could have chosen anyone else to be that fourth. You went for her.
It happened in the opposite order. Zenge voted me, and then I switched my vote to SARWhy did zenge convince you to unyeet Mgk just to turn around and yeet you? You typically want someone unyeeted if you think they’re town.
How does you unyeeting someone he thought was town earn you his yeet vote?
What are your reads now?
I find your actions today unusual. I feel a little better about spur. Dubz popping in at the end is NAI. Zenge and Rae are still neutral and I need other people to post more on thread to get a feel on them.
I'm gonna step away and watch TV for a bit.Me no like spurs’ ‘tude
I strongly advise everyone who is town to actually analyze other players and not just sleepwalk to the easy misyeet bait. The good news is, you have almost 48 hours of real time to come to your senses 🙂
Me still like spurs!!!I'm gonna step away and watch TV for a bit.
I strongly advise everyone who is town to actually analyze other players and not just sleepwalk to the easy misyeet bait. The good news is, you have almost 48 hours of real time to come to your senses 🙂
apoptosis09
She/her • tOSU CVM c/o 2029
@SARdoghandler if you had voted who would it have been for?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
That doesn't explain why SAR, specifically, out of everyone else still.I honestly thought it was going to be me dying +2 of 3 players that were tied. I thought voting for not you or MsP gave you each a chance to possibly live. It turns out I was wrong about that, apparently, but I couldn't have known that at the time.
I find your actions today unusual. I feel a little better about spur. Dubz popping in at the end is NAI. Zenge and Rae are still neutral and I need other people to post more on thread to get a feel on them.
apoptosis09
She/her • tOSU CVM c/o 2029
Who would you have voted for if you had an absentee ballot?DEMOCRACY IS IMPORTANT PEOPLE. WE NEED TO FIND OUR VILLAGE BLOCK.
That’s what you get from me.
I gave my reason. I agree it looks weird with my prior reads list, but I was working with extremely little to go on.That doesn't explain why SAR, specifically, out of everyone else still.
Updated reads?I gave my reason. I agree it looks weird with my prior reads list, but I was working with extremely little to go on.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 2K
- Views
- 92K