Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
A dude is an ineligible thirster of Sporty.Any idea who dude is? I would assume it's the tots, but any clue where that is coming from?
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
A dude is an ineligible thirster of Sporty.Any idea who dude is? I would assume it's the tots, but any clue where that is coming from?
This could also just be compensatory that we're running a small field in a game that feels meant for aby more playersOr are we still running the theory that we need to empty the pool of roles?
Lore plzA dude is an ineligible thirster of Sporty.
Wow I'm happy for you or sorry that happened
I was assuming tots againAny idea who dude is? I would assume it's the tots, but any clue where that is coming from?
I think @WildZoo would be able to explain better because she's much closer to Sporty than I am. But bascially a Dude thinks he can win Sporty over through "pics" and the awful kind of simping. There's like seven different Dudes but one is reformed.Lore plz
I won/lostWow I'm happy for you or sorry that happened
(I'm not reading all that)
But thank you for linking 😅
I hope not bc that would be sad to punish RPing. But if we get no real deaths for another cycle I'm powering up my tinfoil factoryI don't think this is the magic
Each of my deaths has felt very realI hope not bc that would be sad to punish RPing. But if we get no real deaths for another cycle I'm powering up my tinfoil factory![]()

If you mean flavor vigging, that's 100% a thing. It's why I never claim if I don't have to.I hope not bc that would be sad to punish RPing. But if we get no real deaths for another cycle I'm powering up my tinfoil factory![]()
absolutely none. I have no clue what's happening in the game right now@potentialsheltervet any thoughts on why you would be a poison target?
hehe I just noticed thisIn alphabetical order, the following players DIE:
@_rae_
@genny
@GoSpursGo
_ does in fact come before G.I am curious about the triple NK
hehe I just noticed this
Some people are less dead than others.if everyone's dead, no one is...?
_ does in fact come before G.
dang 💀PSV also feels very relaxed (about the game, not life, she’s clearly stressed lol)
I remember absolutely nothing about this game
I had forgotten about this:
If we are supposed to lynch a dead person to win I will find STL and punch him right in the dick

I cannot forgot anything unless it even bypasses my level of traumatic.I remember absolutely nothing about this game
I opened this thread, found the hexsquare map, and noped the f out of there
@SportPonies should see thisI think @WildZoo would be able to explain better because she's much closer to Sporty than I am. But bascially a Dude thinks he can win Sporty over through "pics" and the awful kind of simping. There's like seven different Dudes but one is reformed.
I’m curious how long that will continueI am curious about the triple NK
It jogged my memory that I was a wolfI cannot forgot anything unless it even bypasses my level of traumatic.
I don't know if this will jog your memory but remember when people starting muting wolves because there were like four of them taunting us in the thread while we were still trying to find the "true" wolf to vote out.

Oh godIt jogged my memory that I was a wolf![]()
Oh??Oh god
oh no
now that jogged something else I had actually suppressed about our interactions
Aw, Dubz was me? Is me? Had the potential to be a potentialsheltervet at one point in time? pleased@WildZoo has DIED, and flips:
They remain in the game
Probably one more night.I’m curious how long that will continue
I'm tickled that it was a mixup of games from the same mod under different namesOkay. Dubz was right. That was an entirely different flavor of bastard.
This is the game relevant to the current one.
My memory distinctly had Dubz as town so that caused dissonance.
RULES
Welcome to the unknown WW game. There is in fact a cohesive theme to this game, and is filled with a truly fantastic story, however, in order to allow for the story to be told in a free and unbeholden manner, the theme shall not be revealed. If you figure out the theme before the end of the game, feel free to use it to speculate FOR YOURSELF. You may not ever reveal the theme within the game thread, pm, or any other location. Going along with this, you are not allowed to share your role pm through quoted means or directly copied and pasted means (INCLUDING ANY PICTURES IN MOD PM)...
- Navilly
- Replies: 6,508
- Forum: Pre-Veterinary
I remember me lying for no specific reason (and village trusting my because why would I do that) and wolves knew I was lying but couldn't do anything because of the current game situation.Oh??
I'm not sure why I quoted this but "an existential crisis" I guesshaving
I object to this because Dubz should get to remain me 😤I assume everyone else who died also got a new role
Heh, I thought that was that game. I've never forgotten that happened even though the specifics are fuzzy now. I think it was my first personal experience with village AM telling lies 😛I remember me lying for no specific reason (and village trusting my because why would I do that) and wolves knew I was lying but couldn't do anything because of the current game situation.
If only I'd properly introduced myself to apop 😔I object to this because Dubz should get to remain me 😤
tastes like village mkg I daresayApop, SAR, and I are co-mayors #dreamteam
Spurs made a reads list out of thin air #sus
AM vs MsP beef #historyrepeats
A bunch of people died but didn’t #butwhy
I would've pranked you with the barking feature probablyIf only I'd properly introduced myself to apop 😔
Spurs has died three times in a row.What if we just voted the same people out to see if they actually die this time… for ✨ science ✨
Why?tastes like village mkg I daresay
That's the problem! It blocks too much!I assume the Imodium was some sort of blocker
I think that's against the rules. Not of the game, but of the world.I'm kidnapping apop for my village.
This was very rude considering I have been a busy bee this weekend. Who injected their long-acting venom into my veins?Additionally, @potentialsheltervet has been POISONED. They will DIE at the end of day 2.
Also extra sad because I didn't have time to write any PSV-style lettersI object to this because Dubz should get to remain me 😤
What makes you say this? Maroon 5?Probably one more night.
Something about the list format and jovial tone while still remaining relevant to the game. It's a soft read but it is a read nonetheless.Why?
The poison wasn’t immodium, was it?Who injected their long-acting venom into my veins?
You're Fruit, Reaction Master Extraordinaire. Once per day, make a post quoting one player that just says "reaction" (capitalization variation permitted). You can also substitute the keyword for one of the SDN reactions for the word "reaction" (like, love, haha, wow, care, sad, hmm, okay..., angery, dislike, inappropriate). Make sure you tag your mods when you do this. What does this do? Only one way to find out!
Quoting this because, aside from apparent historical stuff, I'm not really understanding the MsP/AM stuff on either side.No, she's just deadass a wolf.
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.