You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
This thread has existential crisis (an SDN mafia game)
Started by Clem J
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Good idea! MaybeDoes spurs get an award for the most times killed this game?
apoptosis09
She/her • tOSU CVM c/o 2029
Poor guy is on his 4th role now. Identity crisis frDoes spurs get an award for the most times killed this game?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Is this related to your death?I'm doing such a stupid thing right now. But the power of Clem compels me
NO I DIDN'T EVEN GET TO DO THE THING THAT I KNEW WAS NOT GOING TO BE USEFUL IN ANY WAYIs this related to your death?
I stopped at end of N1, because I was no longer Zenge
ETA: finished at end of N1
Last edited:
*********************************************************************************Poor guy is on his 4th role now. Identity crisis fr
There's no way you can actually read that, right?NO I DIDN'T EVEN GET TO DO THE THING THAT I KNEW WAS NOT GOING TO BE USEFUL IN ANY WAY
View attachment 417716
I stopped at end of D1, because I was no longer Zenge
Wait, maybe I'm stupid but weren't you Chic D1?
Of course not!There's no way you can actually read that, right?
I didn't have a chance to clean it up, because again I died before I got to do the thing

Anyways, I guess I'm generally scum read and apop is generally town read. idk that it actually tells us anything, and I would assume the real @Zenge142 would agree it is of limited use without a wolf flip
I didn't get a night phase with the role sadlyAlso who'd you target because that'll town clear them
I was. I was chic D1, apop N1, and now (then) Zenge D2.Wait, maybe I'm stupid but weren't you Chic D1?
I didn't have enough time to really do anything with the chic role, nor did I have a lot to go on based on personal experience playing with her.
NO I DIDN'T EVEN GET TO DO THE THING THAT I KNEW WAS NOT GOING TO BE USEFUL IN ANY WAY
WAIT THEN THAT WOULD MEAN YOUR SCUMMY. TERMINATOR ONLY WORKS IF SOMEONE IS SCUM, SO IF YOU DIED AND WEREN’T THE ONE TO SHOOT THAT YOU’RE SCUMI didn't get a night phase with the role sadly
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am assuming several someones have had their turn with a vig this game.Unless someone has a vig
There could also be some abnormal mech shenanigans for NKs, since there were 3 NKs (equal to the "normal" number of day yeets)
I misread your comment as saying you started on D1.I was. I was chic D1, apop N1, and now (then) Zenge D2.
I didn't have enough time to really do anything with the chic role, nor did I have a lot to go on based on personal experience playing with her.
i think we might be out of spare roles now, if anyone wants to try shooting Spurs again?
Oh actually that *is* a typo. I went through the end of N1I misread your comment as saying you started on D1.
History would seem to imply it's only a matter of time!i think we might be out of spare roles now, if anyone wants to try shooting Spurs again?
I did a loose ISO on chic from snack wwars and found a list of the 7 games she's played. I can tell you she was the runner up for best n00b in her year.Poor guy is on his 4th role now. Identity crisis fr
I have had so little time to actually make use of any of the information I've found on any of my players

Also I don't know what you mean by thisHey spurs how'd you flip zenge if terminator was a sporty role that I had a bit ago?
Or thisWAIT THEN THAT WOULD MEAN YOUR SCUMMY. TERMINATOR ONLY WORKS IF SOMEONE IS SCUM, SO IF YOU DIED AND WEREN’T THE ONE TO SHOOT THAT YOU’RE SCUM
If you're saying I was shot by a terminator, the shooter would certainly have claimed by now.Or this
apoptosis09
She/her • tOSU CVM c/o 2029
Hah! Maybe you should've played me less sus after allAnyways, I guess I'm generally scum read and apop is generally town read. idk that it actually tells us anything, and I would assume the real @Zenge142 would agree it is of limited use without a wolf flip
Apop is on MsP, not Spurs.I’m inclined to think Spurs and Apop are both town.
Town on Town violence
Yesterday’s vote is what I was referring toApop is on MsP, not Spurs.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
What's your read on MsP?Yesterday’s vote is what I was referring to
This is my third time experiencing a setup like this. AMAAlright, I am officially lost as **** in this game
apoptosis09
She/her • tOSU CVM c/o 2029
In terms of the players-as-roles or people-won't-fricken-die?This is my third time experiencing a setup like this. AMA
This is my third time experiencing a setup like this. AMA
This still remains my biggest question. We're on cycle 3 of no death. That does not seem conducive to a game whose whole goal is death.Also how do we successfully kill scum if we keep flipping different roles and staying alive
The latter.In terms of the players-as-roles or people-won't-fricken-die?
apoptosis09
She/her • tOSU CVM c/o 2029
How long did it take for people to stop popping back up like daisies?The latter.
It's up the mod's whimsy.This still remains my biggest question. We're on cycle 3 of no death. That does not seem conducive to a game whose whole goal is death.
The first time I played this, we voted out the wolves in the wrong order so it didn't count.
The second time, we were the same exact affiliation so everyone forfeited after angleshooting.
I don't expect a repeat of #2.
Do you really want the answer to that question?How long did it take for people to stop popping back up like daisies?
Can you explain? I've generally been town-reading you and Zenge on vibes. But, I feel like one of the two players (but not both) who jumped on me at the end of the day yesterday might be scummy. And everyone seems to be reading apop towny.
More limey than lemony?
Also, not a single comment or even reaction at my spreadsheet homage?? smh
apoptosis09
She/her • tOSU CVM c/o 2029
YeahDo you really want the answer to that question?
Having our success be up to Clem's chaos does not make me feel good about our chances here lolIt's up the mod's whimsy.
The first time I played this, we voted out the wolves in the wrong order so it didn't count.
The second time, we were the same exact affiliation so everyone forfeited after angleshooting.
I don't expect a repeat of #2.
(Said with love)
When I was sporty through D1, I asked Dude what he thought of you, and I got back the answer Zenge felt scummy. I'm so lost in the weeds on this one it felt better than nothing.Can you explain? I've generally been town-reading you and Zenge on vibes. But, I feel like one of the two players (but not both) who jumped on me at the end of the day yesterday might be scummy. And everyone seems to be reading apop towny.
apoptosis09
She/her • tOSU CVM c/o 2029
How high are the chances that we need to guess someone's role to vote them out successfully?Having our success be up to Clem's chaos does not make me feel good about our chances here lol
(Said with love)
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Any idea who dude is? I would assume it's the tots, but any clue where that is coming from?When I was sporty through D1, I asked Dude what he thought of you, and I got back the answer Zenge felt scummy. I'm so lost in the weeds on this one it felt better than nothing.
apoptosis09
She/her • tOSU CVM c/o 2029
How high are the chances that we need to guess someone's role to vote them out successfully?
Or are we still running the theory that we need to empty the pool of roles?
of course, lolIf I had KNOWN I wouldn't have died, I would have terminatored you lol
The next time I die I'll probably forfeit all attempts at RPing
I don't think this is the magicHow high are the chances that we need to guess someone's role to vote them out successfully?
Similar threads
- Replies
- 2K
- Views
- 92K