-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
This thread has existential crisis (an SDN mafia game)
Started by Clem J
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Well that’s a twist
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Disagree, everyone keep shootingY'all please put your guns down 😭
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
The guns appear to be filled with silly stringY'all please put your guns down 😭
It did tickle a bitThe guns appear to be filled with silly string
apoptosis09
She/her • tOSU CVM c/o 2029
Starting to wonder if there's a rotating vig out there
MsP never townreads me. Her very first game was to repeated try to get me (unintentionally) misyeeted.Quoting this because, aside from apparent historical stuff, I'm not really understanding the MsP/AM stuff on either side.
And also because deadass gets past the censor evidently.
So, her first post to me here was a blatant lie.
apoptosis09
She/her • tOSU CVM c/o 2029
Or, Alternatively, no one is actually shooting and it's just lulzStarting to wonder if there's a rotating vig out there
@Zenge142 did you just shoot me? If so I would like an explanation
It's real. I had a refresh on my roleOr, Alternatively, no one is actually shooting and it's just lulz
Well with all the guns I guess I can share. I was hoping to keep this information in reserve to keep the wolves in the dark, but I think withholding it hurts the town more now.What makes you say this? Maroon 5?
There are 27 roles in the game. 12 to start, 6 died day 1, 3 died n1, 2 died d2. With 3 deaths today=26, and no cure for PSV=27, there will be a real death starting tonight.
idk what will happen if PSV is saved.
No, I don't know how or why I received this mod-confirmed information.
Who's the sixth that died D1?Well with all the guns I guess I can share. I was hoping to keep this information in reserve to keep the wolves in the dark, but I think withholding it hurts the town more now.
There are 27 roles in the game. 12 to start, 6 died day 1, 3 died n1, 2 died d2. With 3 deaths today=26, and no cure for PSV=27, there will be a real death starting tonight.
idk what will happen if PSV is saved.
No, I don't know how or why I received this mod-confirmed information.
Me, you, MsP, SAR, dubZ, and ZengeWho's the sixth that died D1?
today is d2.2 died d2. With 3 deaths today
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
How long have you had this info?Me, you, MsP, SAR, dubZ, and Zenge
And somehow, there have already been 2 deathstoday is d2.
Beginning of day 2How long have you had this info?
3.And somehow, there have already been 2 deaths
i am having trouble with your math.
today is d2.
Sorry. I should have said, there have already been 2 deaths, and there will be 3 moreAnd somehow, there have already been 2 deaths
there have already been 3 deaths. you twice, me once.Sorry. I should have said, there have already been 2 deaths, and there will be 3 more
apoptosis09
She/her • tOSU CVM c/o 2029
So you did know your first death wasn't real?Well with all the guns I guess I can share. I was hoping to keep this information in reserve to keep the wolves in the dark, but I think withholding it hurts the town more now.
There are 27 roles in the game. 12 to start, 6 died day 1, 3 died n1, 2 died d2. With 3 deaths today=26, and no cure for PSV=27, there will be a real death starting tonight.
idk what will happen if PSV is saved.
No, I don't know how or why I received this mod-confirmed information.
No, I died on N1, then you and me both died on D2.there have already been 3 deaths. you twice, me once.
What an absurd sentence

See above, I did notSo you did know your first death wasn't real?
apoptosis09
She/her • tOSU CVM c/o 2029
Was it confirmed that deaths become real when spare [roles] run out?
No, I was just given the number of roles in the game.Was it confirmed that deaths become real when spare [roles] run out?
apoptosis09
She/her • tOSU CVM c/o 2029
Interesting. Hopefully we find out tomorrowNo, I was just given the number of roles in the game.
huh. i guess i hallucinated an extra death. thanks, clem.
apoptosis09
She/her • tOSU CVM c/o 2029
And thank you for sharingNo, I was just given the number of roles in the game.
Anyways, it would be nice if someone could cure PSV.
And for us to not have any missing votes or ties.
Yeet GoSpursGo
@Clem J @kaydubs @supershorty
(I haven't actually decided where I want to vote today)
And for us to not have any missing votes or ties.
Yeet GoSpursGo
@Clem J @kaydubs @supershorty
(I haven't actually decided where I want to vote today)
D2 tally
Ms. P ( 2 ): AM, apop
zenge ( 1 ): rae
genny ( 1 ): zenge
Spurs ( 1 ): Spurs
5/12
Missing: @genny @Kcalb @mkg323 @Ms Procrastinator @potentialsheltervet @SARdoghandler @WildZoo
Ms. P ( 2 ): AM, apop
zenge ( 1 ): rae
genny ( 1 ): zenge
Spurs ( 1 ): Spurs
5/12
Missing: @genny @Kcalb @mkg323 @Ms Procrastinator @potentialsheltervet @SARdoghandler @WildZoo
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
D2 tally
Ms. P ( 3 ): AM, apop, Spurs
zenge ( 1 ): rae
genny ( 1 ): zenge
Spurs ( ):
5/12
Missing: @genny @Kcalb @mkg323 @Ms Procrastinator @potentialsheltervet @SARdoghandler @WildZoo
ETA: typo
Ms. P ( 3 ): AM, apop, Spurs
zenge ( 1 ): rae
genny ( 1 ): zenge
Spurs ( ):
5/12
Missing: @genny @Kcalb @mkg323 @Ms Procrastinator @potentialsheltervet @SARdoghandler @WildZoo
ETA: typo
I can't decide if spurs sharing that actually makes me feel better about him or not
You and me both lol. I’d appreciate hearing after the game (once I know for sure who’s town) the “correct” time to share.I can't decide if spurs sharing that actually makes me feel better about him or not
What’s your reasoning?
It doesn’t cause a tie.What’s your reasoning?
What I previously said about not being sure yet was true
Did you shoot genny?What’s your reasoning?
I’d like to know who shot me too
Day 2 Vote Tally
MsP (3) - AM, apop, spurs
Zenge (1) - rae
genny (1) - Zenge
5/12
Missing: genny, kcalb, mkg, PSV, SAR, DubZ, MsP
Vote ends at 3pm Pacific (6pm Eastern) TODAY (~11.5 hours)
MsP (3) - AM, apop, spurs
Zenge (1) - rae
genny (1) - Zenge
5/12
Missing: genny, kcalb, mkg, PSV, SAR, DubZ, MsP
Vote ends at 3pm Pacific (6pm Eastern) TODAY (~11.5 hours)
Awww I’m sad @genny never got to use her ability. A nice homage to @fruitsalad 🙁A shot rings out! @genny DIES, and flips:
They remain in the game and the day continues.
So many fun abilities, never got to be used.
You’re not wondering why I am town reading Apop 🤔
Black Kat
Im smol
I see dubz refusal to write an essay as BASED
Spurs is in his spurs persona which I need to read further (?)
Apop + proctastination talking about
Townies atm are Dubz/genny. probably
AM looks less pointy that in the previous game but not sure (?) I'm getting up to date
Spurs is in his spurs persona which I need to read further (?)
Apop + proctastination talking about
Townies atm are Dubz/genny. probably
AM looks less pointy that in the previous game but not sure (?) I'm getting up to date
That was quickYeet Ms P
I'll buy it
If you are then I am. I was just going based off the spreadsheet but if you said something last night I didn’t capture it thereYou’re not wondering why I am town reading Apop 🤔
Black Kat
Im smol
Didn't finished the apop / Proctastination read but there was a take about the deaths that might be pairing or v/w but can't remember what was itI see dubz refusal to write an essay as BASED
Spurs is in his spurs persona which I need to read further (?)
Apop + proctastination talking about
Townies atm are Dubz/genny. probably
AM looks less pointy that in the previous game but not sure (?) I'm getting up to date
That was quick
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Does this mean we aren’t gonna be mind melding this game? 🙁Spurs is in his spurs persona which I need to read further (?)
Can you explain your reads on both?Townies atm are Dubz/genny. probably
Black Kat
Im smol
BIG MOODAlright, I am officially lost as **** in this game
Im overwhelmed juaaaaaa Rae townie
Black Kat
Im smol
We haven't mind melded yet bestie, the existencial crisis is way to strongDoes this mean we aren’t gonna be mind melding this game? 🙁
But we will find eachother I KNOW
Which time?Did you shoot genny?
I’d like to know who shot me too
Similar threads
- Replies
- 2K
- Views
- 93K