Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
33% wolf ratio?Not really, but I don't see you being village read on the level of the other players. 4 seems like pretty much a minimum POE in a game of this size
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
33% wolf ratio?Not really, but I don't see you being village read on the level of the other players. 4 seems like pretty much a minimum POE in a game of this size
Look at you, so self awareOut of curiosity, why me? I think there are a number of reasons I have earned my sus, but I'm wondering if there's one thing in particular for you. Would a dramatic declaration of grief, sorrow, and regret for voting for SAR help??
Is anyone else in time out with me?
ETA: edited "sorry" to "sorrow"
It's going to haunt my nightmaresWhy? 🙁
Can she be sweet grape juice in your cup and sweet fermented grape juice in mine?I have very different feelings about both.
I very much doI don't know if Dubz wants to be the cause of queebing at parties 🤔
I suppose if it's about perspective rather than absoluteness.Can she be sweet grape juice in your cup and sweet fermented grape juice in mine?
Why me?Okay popping in to give a vibes list:
Village: PSV, SAR, Dubz, genny, apop
Unsure, want more: AM, Ms P, kcalb, mkg
Bad: Zenge (this is entirely based off of my answer from Dude and also I’m just NOT seeing village Zenge right now), spurs
Statistically, some in my unsure pile is probs going to end up in my POE
No, I mean number to have in my POE. If assuming 2-3 wolves, I should have at least 4-6 people in my POE, no?33% wolf ratio?
Were you going to share...? 🙂But there is another reason rather specific to me.
What did Dude tell you?Okay popping in to give a vibes list:
Village: PSV, SAR, Dubz, genny, apop
Unsure, want more: AM, Ms P, kcalb, mkg
Bad: Zenge (this is entirely based off of my answer from Dude and also I’m just NOT seeing village Zenge right now), spurs
Statistically, some in my unsure pile is probs going to end up in my POE
I very much do
Tomato tomato x2I suppose if it's about perspective rather than absoluteness.
I think I figured you out after last time (maybe?) and I’m feeling village dubz. Easy going, lackadaisical, the right amount of jokey vs. pokey.Why me?
I asked Dude’s thoughts on spursWhat did Dude tell you?
You should have the minimum number of wolves. A tight POE is always possible. (That's why stomps exist.) But that aside, I thought that was the "consensus" rather than your own reads except for the first tier.No, I mean number to have in my POE. If assuming 2-3 wolves, I should have at least 4-6 people in my POE, no?
Hoo boy, get ready to turn in your reading card ma'am! 😱Bad: Zenge (this is entirely based off of my answer from Dude and also I’m just NOT seeing village Zenge right now), spurs
Okay. That is interesting.I asked Dude’s thoughts on spurs
I was told Zenge is sus
After reading through the last few pages I do not see village Zenge.
I’ll have to be wrong eventually. But so far me no likey.Hoo boy, get ready to turn in your reading card ma'am! 😱
Fine, potato potatoYou should have the minimum number of wolves. A tight POE is always possible. (That's why stomps exist.) But that aside, I thought that was the "consensus" rather than your own reads except for the first tier.
When did you get this response? I'm curious if it may have been at the time that I was Zenge.I asked Dude’s thoughts on spurs
I was told Zenge is sus
After reading through the last few pages I do not see village Zenge.
I’m not ruling out anything because this is a Clem game, so fo right now, I’m fine having both in my POE. Once we get a true flip I’ll reevaluate (unless we continue on with this no death nonsense).I will say that if Zenge is scum, that exonerates Spurs unless this is multiball.
I really thought you'd figure it out yourself!Were you going to share...? 🙂
Before I died N2. You flipped someone else that night.When did you get this response? I'm curious if it may have been at the time that I was Zenge.
Which would be bad times for me indeed.
lol N1Before I died N2. You flipped someone else that night.
MeLet me ask this: is anyone town reading Spurs?
lol N1
All I can think about is that you find it interesting when town reads you with relatively little to go on. But I don't think that applies this far into D2, and I don't think that's what you're talking about, soI really thought you'd figure it out yourself!

Oh I think it applies, especially coming from you!All I can think about is that you find it interesting when town reads you with relatively little to go on. But I don't think that applies this far into D2, and I don't think that's what you're talking about, so![]()
Oh sorry, I was talking about Spurs the role, not Spurs the playerOh haha.
I'm slow.

Idk but demodex in cows causes granulomatous nodules 😵💫
It’s all WIFOM if you look hard enoughIs it WIFOM to explain how I came to my decisions?
I've gotten yelled at for calling you sus when you were relatively lower activity enough times that there's no way I would be scum reading you in this game. I'm not locking you (or rae), but you two are the people I'm least likely to vote for today.Oh I think it applies, especially coming from you!
You've convinced me, I'm villageI've gotten yelled at for calling you sus when you were relatively lower activity enough times that there's no way I would be scum reading you in this game. I'm not locking you (or rae), but you two are the people I'm least likely to vote for today.
I’ll have to be wrong eventually.
I'm glad I saved you from that existential crisis 🙂You've convinced me, I'm village
Peak WIFOMYou've convinced me, I'm village
Do you think someone is currently RP-ing me? I'd like to give them a grade.Oh sorry, I was talking about Spurs the role, not Spurs the player
Good question--Do you think someone is currently RP-ing me? I'd like to give them a grade.
Anything is wine if you ferment it long enoughIt’s all WIFOM if you look hard enough
Whoever it is just needs to waffle in the last two minutes--you know, to sell the bit 🙂Good question--
😉Whoever it is just needs to waffle in the last two minutes--you know, to sell the bit 🙂
What chatter are you looking for? I can't imagine what more I could have to say on the topic.
I mentioned earlier getting a specific tone trigger off of a particular post. lemme grab it againCan you, @WildZoo , and whoever else thought this was v!mkg explain? I don't have any background on their play
@GoSpursGoSomething about the list format and jovial tone while still remaining relevant to the game. It's a soft read but it is a read nonetheless.
What is missing from a v!Zenge picture?After reading through the last few pages I do not see village Zenge.
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.