This thread has existential crisis (an SDN mafia game)

Started by Clem J
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Can you explain your reads on both?
Dubz is carefreeing her way onto the game. I dont think a wolf would be so upfront on not reading the rules and refusing to make the essay (?) so yeah town points

And genny had a mechanical thought that can't be wolfy righ?

(i still don't know what that thought was)
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Dubz is carefreeing her way onto the game. I dont think a wolf would be so upfront on not reading the rules and refusing to make the essay (?) so yeah town points

And genny had a mechanical thought that can't be wolfy righ?

(i still don't know what that thought was)
I think you might be confusing me with rae? I share my mechanical thoughts.
 
I have a hesitation on thinking the number of roles means we're approaching actual death. Wasn't rae saying someone flipped a role she also had? That suggests the deck has replacement.
 
I have a hesitation on thinking the number of roles means we're approaching actual death. Wasn't rae saying someone flipped a role she also had? That suggests the deck has replacement.
I don’t think rae was correct. She was thinking I was shot by a terminator after she discarded terminator, but I think it was just a “normal” day vig. Or some other death mechanic

But sure, there could be some other trigger for actual death
 
Well with all the guns I guess I can share. I was hoping to keep this information in reserve to keep the wolves in the dark, but I think withholding it hurts the town more now.

There are 27 roles in the game. 12 to start, 6 died day 1, 3 died n1, 2 died d2. With 3 deaths today=26, and no cure for PSV=27, there will be a real death starting tonight.

idk what will happen if PSV is saved.

No, I don't know how or why I received this mod-confirmed information.
Okay I found you we are frens now
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Cuz I’m still pretty lost :laugh:

But then I realized I just made a tie for 2nd/3rd/4th, so I moved. But I’m not convinced MsP is in fact a wolf
Spurs is confused and hurt itself!

I don't think it was AI, just weird u voted urself

Do you guys think if we just vote out one person the other 2 will be random or there will be just one death
 
Spurs is confused and hurt itself!

I don't think it was AI, just weird u voted urself

Do you guys think if we just vote out one person the other 2 will be random or there will be just one death
I asked this earlier, I believe Clem said the number of deth will be 3. So in that scenario there would be an 11 way tie for 2nd, and 2 would die at random
 
Particularly the interactions between her and AM. I've never seen her play but AM has and seems pretty confident. which makes me think either AM is right or she's a wolf with a good railroad target.

I jumped on the vote partly to reaction test AM if she's serious about the vote, and it seems she is
Why can’t it just be v/v violence?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I do think it’s likely I died from a vig n1 (and it would be nice for someone to claim it if they did), but it’s theoretically possible I was NK’d. Though why they would pick me idk
Well you did randomly switch to voting a village read and added another player to a tie, thus killing more people on D1. So I think it’s fair that a vig would have targeted you then.
 
Well you did randomly switch to voting a village read and added another player to a tie, thus killing more people on D1. So I think it’s fair that a vig would have targeted you then.
I have explained, at length, the (flawed) process that led to what I did in the last 2 minutes of D1. But I’m happy to walk you through it again 🙂

But yes, based on current thread discourse (and my entire history) it is perhaps unsurprising I caught a vig. Though 2 in one game is a bit much!
 
In case anyone was wondering, Clem said that if he (himself, not a Clem role if there is one, probably) dies, my clownposts become canon for how the game works.
Lets see

Vote: Clem

Anyways im at work now Ill come to vote and be present closer to eod

Only other person to point out MsP inconsistencies.
I find this fair

Im getting neutral vibes from AM, since she is not going for wolfs throats but also, finding towns

Spurs had no reason as a wolf to give us sll that info about the amount of roles there are in the game

Cool cool
 
Is it WIFOM to explain how I came to my decisions?
I just think the idea that "well AM seems confident, so either AM is right or AM is a wolf" is a little simplistic. Like, I'm not wolf-reading you for it, I'm just not convinced that there necessarily is a wolf between MsP and AM.

I guess in that vein, are you town-reading AM right now? And if you are, and we were to actually flip MsP village, would you vote AM next?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad