This thread has existential crisis (an SDN mafia game)

Started by Clem J
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I just think the idea that "well AM seems confident, so either AM is right or AM is a wolf" is a little simplistic. Like, I'm not wolf-reading you for it, I'm just not convinced that there necessarily is a wolf between MsP and AM.
I'm not trying to convince you, that's just where my head is at. I wouldn't claim to have a fully fleshed out wolf case on either atm
I guess in that vein, are you town-reading AM right now? And if you are, and we were to actually flip MsP village, would you vote AM next?
Not necessarily. I think either could go either way. But if MsP flips W! I can town lock AM which i would like to do
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I feel pretty good about PSV bc I don't think poison would come from town at the time it did (don't say it spurs 😑). Also vibes have been good.
 
I feel pretty good about PSV bc I don't think poison would come from town at the time it did (don't say it spurs 😑). Also vibes have been good.
aNy RoLe CaN fIt WiTh AnY aFfiLiAtIon

But also, from the roles that have flipped there are several roles that don't make it clear what will happen (samac role, fruit role, chic role off the top of my head). So I wouldn't necessarily assume intent either.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
aNy RoLe CaN fIt WiTh AnY aFfiLiAtIon

But also, from the roles that have flipped there are several roles that don't make it clear what will happen (samac role, fruit role, chic role off the top of my head). So I wouldn't necessarily assume intent either.
hm, that's true. Could've been an incidental poisoning. "I didn't know chocolate was toxic to dogs!"
 
Well, you still can!
Out of curiosity, why me? I think there are a number of reasons I have earned my sus, but I'm wondering if there's one thing in particular for you. Would a dramatic declaration of grief, sorrow, and regret for voting for SAR help??

Is anyone else in time out with me?

ETA: edited "sorry" to "sorrow"
 
hm, that's true. Could've been an incidental poisoning. "I didn't know chocolate was toxic to dogs!"
True story--my kids were wildly unaware of grapes being toxic to dogs, and decided it was great fun to feed our host's dog grapes at a dinner party.

Thankfully the dog was fine (after many days of copious urination all over the place, so I'm told), but we have not been invited back.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
No that only works on me
1776099283872.png
 
Alright

rae and dubZ are my two strongest village pings

It seems like there is some level of consensus on apop, mkg, PSV, and SAR being village-flavored to others

I'm putting KC off to the side for now as I'd still like to see a little bit more.

This would put MsP, AM, Zenge, and genny (and me) in a consensus POE.
 
Alright

rae and dubZ are my two strongest village pings

It seems like there is some level of consensus on apop, mkg, PSV, and SAR being village-flavored to others

I'm putting KC off to the side for now as I'd still like to see a little bit more.

This would put MsP, AM, Zenge, and genny (and me) in a consensus POE.
Is anyone wolf reading me outside of MsP?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad