You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
This thread has existential crisis (an SDN mafia game)
Started by Clem J
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
How is our favorite ruminant ruminating?PSV hasn’t posted in the thread in several hours. She’s not currently posting.
Suspicious… 🤔
(This is a joke)
You ask a lot of questions... something to hide?How is our favorite ruminant ruminating?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
No, not this time 🙂You ask a lot of questions... something to hide?
As I said previously, the village very badly needed to wake up. So I have been making an active effort to draw people into being more engaged.
Specifically, I don’t think people are adequately understanding just how wild this EOD is likely to be. With 3 deaths, the wolves have a lot of voting power with even 2 or 3 votes to shift the wagons at EOD. So I think it is bad times that 10/12 players are not voting with <3 hours to go
🤔No, not this time 🙂
?With 3 deaths
IT IS NOW D1.
Today the top THREE vote getters will DIE. Probably. There are 12 players alive, and hammer is at 7.
Top 3 with votes are dying. Did you not read the START of DAY post?
I DID NOTTop 3 with votes are dying. Did you not read the START of DAY post?
Today the top THREE vote getters will DIE. Probably. There are 12 players alive, and hammer is at 7
Wearing white after labor day?That is actually significantly more stressful where is everyone
When does that end? Aren’t we technically “after” Labor Day always?Wearing white after labor day?
You know things are bad when Zenge is telling people to read the OP.Top 3 with votes are dying. Did you not read the START of DAY post?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I only read it to figure out if we were voting someone out or voting someone to be mayor.You know things are bad when Zenge is telling people to read the OP.
To my surprise there are 3 mayors and 3 people die
i know, that’s why I’m trying hard!That is actually significantly more stressful where is everyone
Hey maybe I just can’t read but I can’t actually find how ties are handled “normally” in the OP. And I’m only asking cuz I remember there was a game you ran where in the event of a tie the mafia got to pick the result of the tie.1: 11 players would be tied for 2 spots
2: 4 players would be tied for 2 spots
In both scenarios the ties would be handled normally, the details of which can be found in the OP.
So tie=RNG, or something else?
He said no ties. So probably some spec chat mechanics.Hey maybe I just can’t read but I can’t actually find how ties are handled “normally” in the OP. And I’m only asking cuz I remember there was a game you ran where in the event of a tie the mafia got to pick the result of the tie.
So tie=RNG, or something else?
Why were you more interested in pushing rae on her reads than me, or zenge or PSV?You know things are bad when Zenge is telling people to read the OP.
Twist, Zip, or Neck?He said no ties.
What reads?zenge
Where are your, Zenge's, and PSV's reads?Why were you more interested in pushing rae on her reads than me, or zenge or PSV?
Bow.Twist, Zip, or Neck?
I gave some light vibes based reads earlier. PSV even asked about my light village lean on SARWhere are your, Zenge's, and PSV's reads?
ExactlyWhat reads?
Exactly... 🤔Exactly
Could you recount them for me?I gave some light vibes based reads earlier. PSV even asked about my light village lean on SAR
Is it just a village read on SAR?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Sure:Could you recount them for me?
Alright, I said I would check in on ~vibes, but they are fairly sparse
Meming ~vibes, probably in an NAI way
Normal-ish D1 zenge banter. I will anticipate your vote at 5:58pm ET
6am flight ~vibes
Hello!Can you tell me a little bit more about this?
I have already noted positive ~vibes from SAR
So yeah I got nothin
Town lean: SAR, ZengeAlright, well I think we have an abdication of leadership on our hands 🙁
What ~vibes I have gotten have been NAI to positive for apop and SAR, so as much as it hurts me to vote D1 for someone who hasn't played in a while, that someone also has (reportedly) a history of questionable leadership. Soooo, let's start with...
yeet @mkg323
@Clem J @supershorty @kaydubs
Neutral: apop, dubZ, MsP
scum lean (I guess): mkg
I would probably add rae to my town lean list, and AM and PSV to my neutral list. I miss my step-dad @genny and my besty @Kcalb
I’m missing someone and I don’t remember who it is
lol the person I was forgetting was myselfI’m missing someone and I don’t remember who it is
Hey MTV, welcome to my crib!
Its me, MKG, one of your GOAT co-mayors along with Apop and the Queeb. I’ve been working away since being elected, so despite voter satisfaction turning on me in less than 24 hours, I remain loyal to our voters and hope to deliver a werewolf free SDN in 3-7 business days! My suggestions for wolf hunting include: promptly asking people to thoroughly explain their reads with the question “But Why?” (read in Jennifer Coolidge’s voice) repeatedly like a curious child that wont shut up, making memes (wolves dont like jokes so they wont laugh react to my superior humor), and trying to avoid the piercing gaze and vote of AM, which tbh I’d be able to avoid if i actually got good at this game lol.
xoxo
MKG
Its me, MKG, one of your GOAT co-mayors along with Apop and the Queeb. I’ve been working away since being elected, so despite voter satisfaction turning on me in less than 24 hours, I remain loyal to our voters and hope to deliver a werewolf free SDN in 3-7 business days! My suggestions for wolf hunting include: promptly asking people to thoroughly explain their reads with the question “But Why?” (read in Jennifer Coolidge’s voice) repeatedly like a curious child that wont shut up, making memes (wolves dont like jokes so they wont laugh react to my superior humor), and trying to avoid the piercing gaze and vote of AM, which tbh I’d be able to avoid if i actually got good at this game lol.
xoxo
MKG
Genuinely, I have no idea how you formed a readslist out of what's been posted but I suppose it's better than nothing.
You will note a much higher proportion of neutral reads than I would like for 2 hours from EOD. And my “village leans” are about as paper thin as could be.Genuinely, I have no idea how you formed a readslist out of what's been posted but I suppose it's better than nothing.
I agree, there is remarkably little to go on.
But why?(read in Jennifer Coolidge’s voice)
But why?
I don't know honestly I can't remember who all is hunting for youI'm heavily resistant to laxatives but very susceptible to constipation. My GI system doesn't like interference or it shuts everything down. Hence why I just suffer the consequences of IBS flares instead of turning to Imodium.
Oh geez, now Apop has joined the hunt?
I’m not gonna press yall much harder, but legitimately my vote will be locked in in one hour because I won’t be pulling my phone out at church. So if someone has a compelling reason for me to vote for someone other than the person who has 2 votes today, I’m all ears 🙂
Two votes?I’m not gonna press yall much harder, but legitimately my vote will be locked in in one hour because I won’t be pulling my phone out at church. So if someone has a compelling reason for me to vote for someone other than the person who has 2 votes today, I’m all ears 🙂
Hey maybe I just can’t read but I can’t actually find how ties are handled “normally” in the OP. And I’m only asking cuz I remember there was a game you ran where in the event of a tie the mafia got to pick the result of the tie.
So tie=RNG, or something else?
Hopefully this clears things upties are not.
are your ears furry?I’m not gonna press yall much harder, but legitimately my vote will be locked in in one hour because I won’t be pulling my phone out at church. So if someone has a compelling reason for me to vote for someone other than the person who has 2 votes today, I’m all ears 🙂
Sorry. 2 postsTwo votes?
Sometimes! I usually shave the sides of my ears at least once a week.are your ears furry?
Is ear hair AI to you? Or are you planning to just meme until 6? 🙂
SidespurnsSometimes! I usually shave the sides of my ears at least once a week.
Is ear hair AI to you? Or are you planning to just meme until 6? 🙂
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Don't you darescum lean (I guess): mkg
Why is Zenges blue?
Why not?Don't you dare
that sounds funWhy is Zenges blue?
I got fooled into thinking this was a link.that sounds fun
Playing as alternative versions of each other = Kirby of different colorsWhy is Zenges blue?
Similar threads
- Replies
- 2K
- Views
- 92K
Can you tell me a little bit more about this?