History of the WWorld

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Still trying to figure out if your role was good or not.
Just realized that Ezio Auditore is the main character from Assassin's Creed... so I think she was probably good :confused:

Members don't see this ad.

Wow what a crazy turn of events, thanks for moving the game along fast guys so I wasn't silenced for very long. :D

I just got a message one message form SOV the previous night, apparently I was silenced first then the torturer came along that same night but couldn't get any info out of me since I couldn't talk:laugh: This makes me think that the torturer person isn't just killing people but maybe if you refuse to reveal your role to them they kill you, so it is basically the wolves investigative ability. Any thoughts?

Just realized that Ezio Auditore is the main character from Assassin's Creed... so I think she was probably good :confused:

I should think about using Wikipedia a little more during this game. If I can trust it to practically earn my degree, I should be able to trust it for a WW game :laugh:

Members don't see this ad :)
Lynch devtn

I have a source that says she is a wolf. I'll reveal that source if the info is false

Sorry for posting in the wrong thread but of the phone during my lunch

Lynch devtn

I have a source that says she is a wolf. I'll reveal that source if the info is false

I 100% agree. lynch devyn seriously is bad i think

I 100% agree. lynch devyn seriously is bad i think

Wow, my wording choice was horrible, but Devyn is a bad guy, based on orca2011's death, I have a "hunch" that she is in fact the bad guy in africa

That's good enough for me. Lynch devyn.

I usually try to analyze a game for trends and tricks. Try to understand how he mod created it so I can guess what sort of stuff is possible.

I just saw an assassin assassinated. Two dead people revived. And political lampooning. All in the same post.

My mind is full of f**k right now. I'm happy o see it, but I dont understand it at all. I'm going to sit sonewhere quiet and wait for my brain to stop bleeding.

I usually try to analyze a game for trends and tricks. Try to understand how he mod created it so I can guess what sort of stuff is possible.

I just saw an assassin assassinated. Two dead people revived. And political lampooning. All in the same post.

My mind is full of f**k right now. I'm happy o see it, but I dont understand it at all. I'm going to sit sonewhere quiet and wait for my brain to stop bleeding.

Hopefully it clots up something good :D:thumbup:

Members don't see this ad :)
Lynch devtn

I can get behind this as devyn has been sending up some flares in my wolf radar!

lynch devyn

Also a couple of people I have been wary about: Lissarae, kakurubird, emiloo, nyanko

nothing substantial to my thoughts, just minor behaviors in the thread. figured I should get these out there before I have to drop a death nuke again :D Investigations could be a good idea

Also I would like to call attention to myself. Please occasionally :D investigate me. now that the wolves know they will die if they attempt to kill me I become a great target for conversion.

Oh and also I think Samoa was a good idea for the lynch! I'm guessing my initial investigation of DVM was displaced onto Samoa and hence I got her information instead. So if that is true then Samoa was indeed counted as being a wolf for the sake of how many wolves are left vs how many villagers. Plus this takes their ability to sacrifice her when they get down to their last wolf.

Also, please keep using the Encylopedia, just take it with a grain of salt. This will give us info on roles (likely villager and wolf roles). The more we know the better! This way we can know the type of abilities out there!

Welcome to the pre-vet forum. We have our own history of crazy plot twists.

I was told she is vlad the impaler by my source. For those that don't know, vlad is Dracula

Really well I am not a wolf and definitely not vlad whatever. Is your source the encyclopedia of britannica???? Cause that worked so very well the last time it was used. Go ahead and lynch an innocent.

Also the night before I was silenced I had the encyclopedia and decided to use it for s**ts and giggles. I used it on AKDream and it gave me a result, then AKDream was killed and his role was revealed, the encyclopedia was wrong (big surprise) but I think the role it gave me was a real role of someone. The Vichy of France turned out to be someones role, just not DVMs, so maybe it needs fixed. In my opinion it was a role of a good guy so I am not going to reveal it right now to protect their identity/abilities.

ideas on what vice khal means?

I dunno Ice & Fire

Khal is a title that the Dothraki use to designate the leader of a khalasar, a nomadic clan-like grouping.
Khal, leads the Khallasar and its various Khas. The Khal is usually considered the strongest or most fierce of a khalasar, he must be ruthless worrior and/or cunning, to deal with any who challenge his authority or get in his way. It is said that if a Khal cannot ride, he cannot lead.
Khals tend to keep trusted companions and guards known as bloodriders, who follow the Khal everywhere, even in death and often live only long enough to avenge his death. They refer to each other as “Blood of my Blood” as a sign of respect and the closeness of their bond.

And AKD, I also prayed for you to return. Maybe more than one person has to pray the same thing?

Oh and whatever butthead silenced me, thanks a lot!!!! Grrrrr

I dunno Ice & Fire

Khal is a title that the Dothraki use to designate the leader of a khalasar, a nomadic clan-like grouping.
Khal, leads the Khallasar and its various Khas. The Khal is usually considered the strongest or most fierce of a khalasar, he must be ruthless worrior and/or cunning, to deal with any who challenge his authority or get in his way. It is said that if a Khal cannot ride, he cannot lead.
Khals tend to keep trusted companions and guards known as bloodriders, who follow the Khal everywhere, even in death and often live only long enough to avenge his death. They refer to each other as “Blood of my Blood” as a sign of respect and the closeness of their bond.

soooo Khal does not sounds good...

sFun_banghead2.gif

Lynch devyn

I think this is a pretty safe bet. If dyachei's source is wrong, that puts a big target on her back next vote.

Meh, you haven't contributed much Cept waffle humor!!

Oh and you are so much better over there TimeWarner - don't be the pot calling the kettle black. I have just as much reason to consider you a wolf at this point in the game - you big blabber mouth. :mad:

Oh and I figure it doesn't matter anymore. But my abilities are to protect two people every night with my nuclear cloud haha. I can also take down wolves with me when I die. I also initially told TW that I would not die and only the wolf would if I was attacked so i think the fact that I was still attacked partially vouches for her.

Oh and you are so much better over there TimeWarner - don't be the pot calling the kettle black. I have just as much reason to consider you a wolf at this point in the game - you big blabber mouth. :mad:

Someone's angry.

Hey! I have a very self preservation role! What do you have?

Ok. I have no idea why Zeus mentioned kahl.

I was brought back to life by Elijah (Thank You! :D). I have known for hours that I was brought back to life but couldn't post until the night results were posted, so I was slowly dying inside. Glad to be back. I have no idea what SOV's write up meant about the "consequences"? I only received the PM stating that Elijah brought me back and that I had to wait to say anything for the results to be posted. I had originally assumed that I was brought back because of my prayers to Zeus (maybe Elijah was able to communicate with Zeus in ways we can't?).

Oh and I figure it doesn't matter anymore. But my abilities are to protect two people every night with my nuclear cloud haha. I can also take down wolves with me when I die. I also initially told TW that I would not die and only the wolf would if I was attacked so i think the fact that I was still attacked partially vouches for her.

Yeah that was info that would be pretty important for wolves.

What is a "very" self preservation role???? I have whiskey! I think you are full of ****e

Perhaps it's time to start some flailing, Devyn! And what I mean is that im really no help to anybody else (AKD can vouch for that).

And full of what? You are full of whiskey!