History of the WWorld

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Yes it was Katie on night 9.

:scared::scared:

Wolf win right there if that had happened haha. But I dunno, zany might have figured that one out.

Any it was EXTREMELY satisfying to shoot Rick Santorum in the end. Hate him in real life SO MUCH! Poor Nyanko, I'd want to shoot myself if I was him too.

Members don't see this ad.

:scared::scared:

Wolf win right there if that had happened haha. But I dunno, zany might have figured that one out.

Any it was EXTREMELY satisfying to shoot Rick Santorum in the end. Hate him in real life SO MUCH! Poor Nyanko, I'd want to shoot myself if I was him too.

There were several times it should have been a wolf win. I think SOV wasn't ready to let it end that early in his recovery though. ;)

There were several times it should have been a wolf win. I think SOV wasn't ready to let it end that early in his recovery though. ;)
I really do try to apply the rules consistently and fairly believe it or not.

I may have let a few things go at the beginning of the game when I was a bit overwhelmed by the complexity of what I had created, and perhaps just a bit too under the influence of narcotics, but after S&S started helping me out, and I cut back on the drugs a little, things were fairly consistent.

Members don't see this ad :)
I really do try to apply the rules consistently and fairly believe it or not.

I may have let a few things go at the beginning of the game when I was a bit overwhelmed by the complexity of what I had created, and perhaps just a bit too under the influence of narcotics, but after S&S started helping me out, and I cut back on the drugs a little, things were fairly consistent.

Just giving you a hard time. ;) You're the Mod, you do what you want! :smuggrin:

I think part of the problem was the non-wolves kept doing silly, annoying things like protecting each other, or killing wolves, or freeing someone from jail, or just generally getting in our way. It got really frustrating, especially after I was lynched, to keep seeing nights without any non-wolves killed.

Also, don't think I've upright said this, but super thanks and major props to SOV (and SnS). What a well-done game! Definitely kept everyone on their toes with all the roles/items. Wonderful idea and great execution.

Nobody. That was the point. I thought for sure Zany would be lynched earlier. Her role should have sounded made up to justify information she shouldn't be able to have.

It worked, at least for me. I never did buy that role, which made me extremely distrustful of Zany. But Katie was staunchly supportive of Zany so I just had to let that go. At some point I just decided that if I was going to trust Katie I had no choice but to trust Zany.

Katie I'm sure called her Jane Austen who listened to gossip. Which actually made sense to me.

I think part of the problem was the non-wolves kept doing silly, annoying things like protecting each other, or killing wolves, or freeing someone from jail, or just generally getting in our way. It got really frustrating, especially after I was lynched, to keep seeing nights without any non-wolves killed.
Last comment on the night 6 wolf fiasco. Even if you had jailed someone, adding a new wolf automatically meant a new resurrection so the game would NOT have ended after the next lynch. I may have been late announcing the resurrection (waiting on nutmeg's response), but I wouldn't let wolves win on a timing issue.

But still, it was awfully close!

Last comment on the night 6 wolf fiasco. Even if you had jailed someone, adding a new wolf automatically meant a new resurrection so the game would NOT have ended after the next lynch. I may have been late announcing the resurrection (waiting on nutmeg's response), but I wouldn't let wolves win on a timing issue.

But still, it was awfully close!

Did this resurrection happen every time we converted someone or someone became a wolf through other means?
Definitely didn't pick up on that. Nice touch to make it trickier.

Did this resurrection happen every time we converted someone or someone became a wolf through other means?
Definitely didn't pick up on that. Nice touch to make it trickier.
Just the direct conversions by emiloo.

If you notice the write-ups of the resurrections appointed by nutmeg always says "having detected an imbalance in good/evil on night #_, zeus resurrects a character.."

Nobody. That was the point. I thought for sure Zany would be lynched earlier. Her role should have sounded made up to justify information she shouldn't be able to have.

To be honest, I'm surprised I lasted as long as I did. If it weren't for Katie, more than likely I would have died early on. I think that Katie was the only one who actually trusted me since I know TW didn't and LIS never fully did.

To be honest, I'm surprised I lasted as long as I did. If it weren't for Katie, more than likely I would have died early on. I think that Katie was the only one who actually trusted me since I know TW didn't and LIS never fully did.

Nope. The role fooled me - it sounded just too hokey to be real.

Actually, there was one exception to that. DVMDream and I had a discussion about your role, and I made some remark like "No way would anyone make up something that stupid when all the rest of the characters have been more notable historical figures. It almost has to be real."

In spite of saying that to DVMD, though, yer right, I never really trusted you just because of the role.