History of the WWorld

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
That's ok! I have whiskey pancakes!! Don't need no stinkin waffles!
smiley-finger008.gif

108980.jpg

:rolleyes: Only because I sent you the recipe... :lame:

Members don't see this ad.

Lynch Lissarae

It's not a "hunch". I should have done my due diligence for a "hunch" but I didnt. This is just what I truly believe. **** don't add up with her. Feel free to change my vote with discoveries otherwise.

What do you know about Lissa that makes you think this? I'm not inclined to lynch someone without investigating just because someone thinks their posts are weird or whatever. Sometimes people with really good roles post a little bit weird because they don't want to reveal too much. I know I've been guilty of this a few times, and I've been trying to break myself of it. :oops:

Though Lissa is a veteran so I'd think that she'd know how to play an important role if she has one...

I cant really quantify it. She has been dodging attention too actively. Sure life happens, but she has been pretty active in attempting to not take any stances despite appearing online lurking a lot. I know she normally is much more active and I know that she knows what she is doing. It just doesn't make sense for her, from my experience with her, to not have anything useful to contribute.

I can't tell you I'm right. But I can tell you that I know of enough people that are cl eared that I cant think of anyone I'm more suspicious of. Its not saying a lot, but no one has any better ideas and I'm a gut voter. Could bite me in the ass, but its what I do. Trust my gut. Feel free to vote someone else.

Members don't see this ad :)
I cant really quantify it. She has been dodging attention too actively. Sure life happens, but she has been pretty active in attempting to not take any stances despite appearing online lurking a lot. I know she normally is much more active and I know that she knows what she is doing. It just doesn't make sense for her, from my experience with her, to not have anything useful to contribute.

I can't tell you I'm right. But I can tell you that I know of enough people that are cl eared that I cant think of anyone I'm more suspicious of. Its not saying a lot, but no one has any better ideas and I'm a gut voter. Could bite me in the ass, but its what I do. Trust my gut. Feel free to vote someone else.

I agree with this. In the last game, Lissa and I were both really vocal working together to get those last 3 wolves. This game she hasn't posted anything of use, was trying to catch me in "lie" before I died (not that I blame her, but maybe trying to add more fuel to the fire?) and she just keeps jumping in here posting little bits and then leaving (similar to LMMS last game). She just isn't playing the same as the last game where she was innocent. I just want to hold off on my vote until we see if anyone has information from investiagtions or other sources....

Well since I have had the same thoughts that I expressed I'm all for it

lynch Lissarae

Like I said before Lissa just seems off and has sent up flags for me a few times (also nyanko, kakuru, and a little less now so emiloo). But the one I felt strongest about was Lissa. No solid evidence, just odd behaviors.

Lynch Vote:

LissaRae 3 (TW, DocEspana, AD)
Katie8 1 (zany*)
Emiloo 1 (LIS*)

Deadline is 12:30 am, 6 hours from now. * = contingency vote placed.

keep in mind this could mean that either LIS or zany is silenced which is what initially happened to me and their vote is being forced and they are silent.

keep in mind this could mean that either LIS or zany is silenced which is what initially happened to me and their vote is being forced and they are silent.
I feel like they might be....but I can't be sure.

Just a hunch for lissa? No sources or "encyclopedia" findings?!

I feel like they might be....but I can't be sure.

Just a hunch for lissa? No sources or "encyclopedia" findings?!

Just a hunch for me, but now that DocE had the same idea I feel a bit more validated in it. I believe some others that I pm'd may have the same thoughts, but it is all speculation from my end.

I wouldn't trust the encyclopedia if it handed me a million dollars.

That money would be counterfeit.

lets just hope soops can fix it, but we should definitely check with an investigation before believing it. But whoever has it, use it so we can find out more role information :D maybe if we are lucky we can find another wolf role and what they can do!

Members don't see this ad :)
The reason I say this is because I've been rather surprised that in all of the vettie games, peopel assume that the wolves *don't* want a position of power. On the contrary, the benefit of "mayor" roles, which range from inability to detect, to the ability to nix a lynch, etc are of great use to wolves. Additionally, such positions are prime for corruption. Not saying vote for LIS....but someone should check out both LIS and dyachei.

Wellll I guess I can be persuaded, bandwagoning it is.

lynch lissarae06

True, but a lot of people have been making the "filler type posts" and "BS posts" that I referred to before....

I do agree Lissa has been less active. But I've played other games with her (on the forum here) where she took fewer stances...then again, I immediately thought "someone who has played Lounge games" when you were silenced very early on.

Although hey, my hesitance could bite ME in the ass on this one. But I think I've proven myself on the other two...

So..... how did I end up in Africa? :confused:

Miss you NA! :(

I'm with nyanko on the "people acting weird" thing. I don't always think it makes them guilty. I play differently everytime based on what is happening in my life outside SDN as well. Some games I'm really busy, some I'm not. Behavior is fine to point out, but I'm not sure it is a good reason to lynch someone. :cool:

I'm not ready to vote yet. Be back after dinner.

I have had the same suspicions of Lissa, and I (perhaps stupidly) trust AKdream and docE.

********** lynch Lissarae **********

I also can say that Emiloo's character seems pretty benign, but I don't have the amazing hunch-abilities of docE or you lounge ww players.

So..... how did I end up in Africa? :confused:

Miss you NA! :(

I'm with nyanko on the "people acting weird" thing. I don't always think it makes them guilty. I play differently everytime based on what is happening in my life outside SDN as well. Some games I'm really busy, some I'm not. Behavior is fine to point out, but I'm not sure it is a good reason to lynch someone. :cool:

I'm not ready to vote yet. Be back after dinner.

Yea totally true, but as I have nothing else to really go on this is what I'm going with. Also emiloo, did you want to leave or was it random? If you can say that, if not no worries!

I need to catch up (insanely busy day at work) , but for now

***lynch lissarae***

Sent from my PC36100 using SDN Mobile

Cuit always worries me as a stealthy wolf. I haven't played with enough of you yet to get a feel on most, though. I automatically gravitate towards people whom I have played with an analyze them further - like Liss. But yes..Lissarae.

Didn't I even vote for her a while back on one lynch *goes to hunt* Pretty durned sure I did.

I'm not casting a vote quite yet, due to wanting to make sure everyone who has somethign to say (and possibly info) has a chance to speak, since we have what, 5 more hours?

I also now have the hacker card. Don't know if will need to be used for this one, though.

Cuit always worries me as a stealthy wolf. I haven't played with enough of you yet to get a feel on most, though. I automatically gravitate towards people whom I have played with an analyze them further - like Liss. But yes..Lissarae.

Didn't I even vote for her a while back on one lynch *goes to hunt* Pretty durned sure I did.

I'm not casting a vote quite yet, due to wanting to make sure everyone who has somethign to say (and possibly info) has a chance to speak, since we have what, 5 more hours?

I also now have the hacker card. Don't know if will need to be used for this one, though.

Cuit is always kind of a quiet player...

True, but a lot of people have been making the "filler type posts" and "BS posts" that I referred to before....

I do agree Lissa has been less active. But I've played other games with her (on the forum here) where she took fewer stances...then again, I immediately thought "someone who has played Lounge games" when you were silenced very early on.

Although hey, my hesitance could bite ME in the ass on this one. But I think I've proven myself on the other two...

I think DocE is generally in the same boat, but for me it is just a hunch... I personally find it better to go off of this than a RNG. And in the end if she is being less active and not helping then it is less of a loss. That paired with my hunch makes me comfortable with this decision :p

Lynch Lissarae.

If DocE is silenced, that may speak to a slightly more veteran wolf who had likely played Lounge games and knows what a good wolf hunter he is. Yes obviously, I know such a description includes me as well, so I'm well aware this put me on the board as well - but I'm being honest in what I think here.

I thought so. Hm.

Still I wanna give anyone who may have info time. Patience people.

It didn't work when the last person tried to use it, so maybe I have to activate it? Don't know if it's a hood idea, though, because in wolf hands it could lynch a villager on the first vote (but then that person would surely be revealed as a wolf). So, I dunno.

Don't know if it's a hood idea, though, because in wolf hands it could lynch a villager on the first vote (but then that person would surely be revealed as a wolf). So, I dunno.

Not if they just denied they had it and the vote abruptly ended. Because everyone would deny having it. I kind of agree, and wonder if it's best to keep it unactivated.

Nah, I'm not silenced. I threw a contingency vote because I'm going on 8 hours of sleep in the last 3 days and tried to head off to bed. One of my kids decided that dad shouldn't sleep when the sun is up, though, so I'm awake. Still. Grumpily.

My vote was just a gut feeling. I still have it, but I'm also willing to go with the group:

unlynch emiloo
lynch lissarae

Last question: WTF, what about yourself? You're raising questions about me, about Dyachei, and now Cuit, but unless I've missed something, all we know about you is some vague comment about being a force of nature and that we shouldn't investigate you because we'll get murky results? I'm tired, so it's certainly possible I'm remembering that wrong.

But if that's the case and your role is that out there and that weird, than I think we need to know about it, which means investigating you. How else do we know which side you're on? Anyway, I just thought that whole 'force of nature' thing was very ... odd. Not necessarily wolfy odd, but for sure odd.

I agree that Dyachei and I need to be cleared. That said, we outed Devyn and I burned my one-hit wonder moment to bring DVMDream from the dead.... since we don't appear to have a great clearing mechanism at the moment, I suspect that may have to suffice.

Last question: WTF, what about yourself? You're raising questions about me, about Dyachei, and now Cuit, but unless I've missed something, all we know about you is some vague comment about being a force of nature and that we shouldn't investigate you because we'll get murky results? I'm tired, so it's certainly possible I'm remembering that wrong.

But if that's the case and your role is that out there and that weird, than I think we need to know about it, which means investigating you. How else do we know which side you're on? Anyway, I just thought that whole 'force of nature' thing was very ... odd. Not necessarily wolfy odd, but for sure odd.

You can absolutely ignore krist's multiple words advice and investigate me if you want. Someone else also investigated me (not telling who to keep their anonymity unless they want to step forward) and saw that on a kill night, I wasn't doing anything but "waiting" (for the item that I mentioned earlier, although now I am wondering if it may be an occurrance, not an item).

It IS a weird role. Trust me, I know. I still dunno what the hell I'm supposed to do with it except wait around and see when I'll be able to use what I'm assuming is a one-time mass silencing ability.

You can absolutely ignore krist's multiple words advice and investigate me if you want.

It IS a weird role. Trust me, I know. I still dunno what the hell I'm supposed to do with it except wait around and see when I'll be able to use what I'm assuming is a one-time mass silencing ability.

No need to be snarky - I'm not ignoring Krist's words of advice. My whole point is that if your role is that far out there, then whatever Krist thought Krist knew might not really mean much.

Look at it from my point of view: a 'force of nature' (am I making that up, or did you use that phrase?) is ambivalent at best when it comes to being on the side of good or evil.....

At the bowling alley but I def hope someone clears me. Hopefully my actions have not made anyone suspicious but I def expect to be investigated. I trust Lis and Dvm right now however

No need to be snarky - I'm not ignoring Krist's words of advice. My whole point is that if your role is that far out there, then whatever Krist thought Krist knew might not really mean much.

Look at it from my point of view: a 'force of nature' (am I making that up, or did you use that phrase?) is ambivalent at best when it comes to being on the side of good or evil.....

Yea in all fairness, it was very early in the game that krist said that info and could easily be flawed (not that she did it on purpose, but maybe misguided like me and my encyclopedia).

Well, this sucks. But at least now I don't feel guilty about being at PSU this weekend and not being able to stay on top of things.

WTF is cool. I think WTF has a point. But I also literally see Lisarrae as a 50-50 wolf proposition (much higher than anyone else) and not a huge loss if she's actually just a mostly useless villager.