History of the WWorld

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Even if I knew who the wolves were, I would have tried to keep it about even to keep the game going long enough to make it possible to win for the assassins. If that would have been even possible.

Members don't see this ad.

Only kakuru's jailing was allowed and not submitted.

That night SOV didn't allow us to jail or torture anyone (long story. Not totally blaming him. but maybe a little since victory was right there),

I think there were a few night cycles that I missed while at work and hadn't sent a contingency jailing. One of those, I'm pretty sure I didn't expect to miss, but it was after a sped-up day cycle. I apologize wolf-folk for being a really bad jailer. And, you're welcome, non-wolves.
I think I was always nervous about jailing someone we decided to kill that night, when it probably would have been nice once or twice if that actually happened. Can't remember if we ever were targeting one of those who needed two actions to be killed, but I'm pretty sure we never discussed trying to do both at once--we were definitely more focused on hitting the largest number for a while, and then kept losing the wolves with good powers.

Other than that, it was just picking up unusual roles. One of my favorites, was Pet Pony, the assassin. She had a chance to convert players into assassins and form her own army so to speak. She wasn't necessarily good or evil. Luckily or unluckily she never got to live long enough to expand.

Well at least I picked up on this early, even if I didn't get the thing about dyachei until it was kinda too late. :smuggrin:

Members don't see this ad :)
:thumbup:
Yes she was a godsend.

And her write-up was epic, although it was too hard for the likes of me!

Happy to help!

I'm still amazed at the detail SOV had in this game. I had all the info and was still confused at times (and not using opioids :p)

Modding is fun!....And perhaps an emoticon game will be developed in the next few months. Stay tuned. Any other future mods who need help, or an emoticon write-up, just let me know!

What all could you do? It's hard to find everything on the phone..

I was planning on making my own group and winning on our own. Haha

So SOV, what would have happened it I tried to a wolf an assassin?
I could have unseated a ruler making myself ruler instead. This would have united everyone since I could then PM everyone. I could also assassinate a leader (useful if a wolf got a leadership role). My powers could only work for 4 days so I was hesitant to try for a leadership role in the very beginning.

Well at least I picked up on this early, even if I didn't get the thing about dyachei until it was kinda too late. :smuggrin:

I was pretty upset about being killed so quickly. My role in the dog sanctuary was my favorite, because it was something really unusual and I was excited to have my own team pretty much, but then didn't even get far enough to expand.. :(

haha I should also say I friggen loved the game SOV. Just grumpy that there were inconsistencies in your application of rules (you know this is true and I'm not going to address it further) and even with WTF hitting gold, we would have won on night 6 if certain things had happened.

hahah though the same thing almost happened in my modded game in the lounge. Due to a power imbalance i didnt expect the wolves could have won way too early. But I lucked out in that they attacked a player with a defensive power to kill his attacker. So I can't blame you at all once I'm out of the game. And everything had "reasons" I just think they're lame reasons and you had a vested interest in not letting the game end so early. :p Just wanted to save my reputation cause everyone was like "oh I was supicious of you".... yea.... after night 6. No duh. But I went 5 straight nights with villagers not only not voting for me, but openly defending me. mwuahahaha. I just threw it all away on a "win now" gamble.

It did take a while for me to really understand my role though.. Lol

haha I should also say I friggen loved the game SOV. Just grumpy that there were inconsistencies in your application of rules (you know this is true and I'm not going to address it further) and even with WTF hitting gold, we would have won on night 6 if certain things had happened.

hahah though the same thing almost happened in my modded game in the lounge. Due to a power imbalance i didnt expect the wolves could have won way too early. But I lucked out in that they attacked a player with a defensive power to kill his attacker. So I can't blame you at all once I'm out of the game. And everything had "reasons" I just think they're lame reasons and you had a vested interest in not letting the game end so early. :p Just wanted to save my reputation cause everyone was like "oh I was supicious of you".... yea.... after night 6. No duh. But I went 5 straight nights with villagers not only not voting for me, but openly defending me. mwuahahaha. I just threw it all away on a "win now" gamble.
I was suspicious of you as soon as you said you had a hunch to lynch me. I just knew that bullsh*t. Why did you guys pick me anyways?

I was suspicious of you as soon as you said you had a hunch to lynch me. I just knew that bullsh*t. Why did you guys pick me anyways?

Because everyone else was going to lynch you that round anyway. Innocent people. I wanted to have a wolf be the first vote though. The wolves may have had a running tally of everyone's suspicion list because we almost all had a villager who trusted us at that point in the game.

Plus thats exactly the round when i put caution to the wind. You wouldnt have been suspicious of me if I didnt vote for you ;) Obvious as that sounds.

In case you weren't aware, wolves could only kill villagers who were on the same continent as them. :laugh:

No. I never picked up on that. Not smart enough. Who killed TW with the asp? (Ok, ok, I'll go check SOV's notes.) I'm assuming WTF?

As a dead player watching it really looked like you guys were really working together.

I think Dyachei and I had a good trust relationship up until the last few days when I just couldn't figure out why D was so trusting of Nyanko and D, no doubt, couldn't figure out why I was responsible for dropping two or three innocents in a row. (Stupidity, Dyachei, nothing more.)

Toward the end I really had concluded Dyachei was also a wolf. Had I done the math I probably would have realized we couldn't have more than one wolf left, but ... too tired, too little time, etc.

SOV, I really like that the teams kept shifting.
I liked that, too.

If even just the conversion happened, we would have won the game just on that (not accounting for WTF's kill move)
Coulda, woulda, shoulda. *shrug*

Zeus is the god of lighting, rock and roll, hookers, and blow. They don;t teach you that in middle school, but its true. He'd so be a wolf sympathizer.

Agreed!!!

And for the record, I suspected you long before Day 6. But there's suspecting, and then there's being able to muster support, and I couldn't do the latter since you had done such a good job of getting in with everyone else.

I had such an awesome role, but ever really got to do anything with it! :(

I know. Even though you would have been working against us, I'm bummed that you didn't get to play that role out more.

Awesome game, SOV!!! Seems like no wolf actually attacked me. Thanks a LOT, WTF

Kinda feels nice to be Nutmeg's protected damsel. *Enter Devyn's rated R emoticons here*

Members don't see this ad :)
Great game sov!!!

Wish I had stayed a little longer. I had akdream pegged for a while but prez and ceo didn't listen. Also, had nyanko pegged once I became vice prez a second time, but dyachei said no. I thought the last wolf was zany due to katies silencing which was why I was truing to get wtf to tell me if she silenced katie or not but I was wrong anyway so it didn't matter. I discovered emiloo was a wolf after I died and she claimed her role would screw over the villagers if she died, I wanted to scream bull**** so badly.

LIS, in response to your pm, my wolf sniffing skills are just fine you guys just couldn't figure out that kim k. is evil! And tigerwillow was never my idea that was the information I relayed from akdream to you and dyachei. I had only dropped nyanko because when I first mentioned it both you and dyachei didn't agree.

what a great game!! I can't wait to read about it all when I get home :)

Sent from my SGH-T989 using SDN Mobile

Why did nyankO not come back as rick santorum the last time I investigated?

Well the first time you investigated me, it came up Harry Truman. That is wrong, and is part of my power lol. Maybe the same thing with nyanko?

Because everyone else was going to lynch you that round anyway. Innocent people. I wanted to have a wolf be the first vote though. The wolves may have had a running tally of everyone's suspicion list because we almost all had a villager who trusted us at that point in the game.

Plus thats exactly the round when i put caution to the wind. You wouldnt have been suspicious of me if I didnt vote for you ;) Obvious as that sounds.
Nah, you were definitely on my radar because you were a little too quiet to be a villager :laugh: Just not as many posts about strategy as I'm used to seeing out of you. You moving to lynch me just solidified it. The only reason I switched my vote from you to kakuru was in an attempt to save my own skin. It would look even worse for me to try to lynch a supposed seer.

what a great game!! I can't wait to read about it all when I get home :)

Sent from my SGH-T989 using SDN Mobile

I realllllly didn't want to believe you were a wolf, but katie said that my great lover in the sky said you were so. Never piss off great lover in the sky.

But other than that, I thought you were an awesome group member haha

Yes I did. Well I tried. He kept milking information and being really nosy. And considering his role he would have been the perfect conversion (i figured this part was obvious).

*shrug* Being nosy ... eh ... you are constantly nosy, too. It doesn't immediately set off my alarm bells.

I never disagreed he'd be a good conversion. The problem was, there were other good conversion targets, too (like soops). And I really did think that whole vampire-and-TW death scene was ... weird. I convinced myself something had to have happened there. Instead, it was just SOV's painkiller-driven mind at work.

Why did nyankO not come back as rick santorum the last time I investigated?

Was the ID protection ever fixed? I did ask to use it that night.

ftr dyachei I was super paranoid that you were on to me from the first time i tried to kill you until the end. that's why i asked SOV whether that was actually a part of LIS's role. i figured you guys were trying to pull something on me, haha.

i'm jealous of katie for getting to shoot rick santorum. how fulfilling. :love:

and DVM and alaskan - you guys thought I was a wolf before I was converted. :laugh:

*shrug* Being nosy ... eh ... you are constantly nosy, too. It doesn't immediately set off my alarm bells.

I never disagreed he'd be a good conversion. The problem was, there were other good conversion targets, too (like soops). And I really did think that whole vampire-and-TW death scene was ... weird. I convinced myself something had to have happened there. Instead, it was just SOV's painkiller-driven mind at work.

I never once asked you two who was the seer ( dyachei or nyanko) I didn't care akdream did. Then he asked about the executive roles and what they can do, he even stated that if one of us dies he would pray to get one of the roles. I never asked you guys that. He was being suspiciously nosy, but then you couldn't see the pms. I tried to convey to you guys what he was saying, that is probably why you thought I was being nosy because of the questions he kept asking me to ask you two.:p

I never once asked you two who was the seer ( dyachei or nyanko) I didn't care akdream did. Then he asked about the executive roles and what they can do, he even stated that if one of us dies he would pray to get one of the roles. I never asked you guys that. He was being suspiciously nosy, but then you couldn't see the pms. I tried to convey to you guys what he was saying, that is probably why you thought I was being nosy because of the questions he kept asking me to ask you two.:p

Probably a bit of that. There was one point where you made a comment about feeling out of the loop because Dyachei and I weren't giving you 100% of what we were talking about. That just made me that much more cautious because I thought "DVMD ought to understand why I'd be cautious here."

YOu would need a 2nd investigation to get the new role. 1st is just her name, 2nd is her role. Deviously deceptive:p

That's really the only gripe I had- my role made it that even if I knew their name, I had to waste a turn to find out more. Great game though

YOu would need a 2nd investigation to get the new role. 1st is just her name, 2nd is her role. Deviously deceptive:p

I'd figure as much.

Question SOV: so even though I can escape a kill at night, I can't escape WTF's kill? Bc she's chaos, and no man can escape that shiz? Too bad nutmeg didn't er... do me on a more opportune night

I'd figure as much.

Question SOV: so even though I can escape a kill at night, I can't escape WTF's kill? Bc she's chaos, and no man can escape that shiz? Too bad nutmeg didn't er... do me on a more opportune night
Yeah. Part of the idea of WTF was to overcome any role's powers.
You would have eluded muzzle shot or wolf attack.

Probably a bit of that. There was one point where you made a comment about feeling out of the loop because Dyachei and I weren't giving you 100% of what we were talking about. That just made me that much more cautious because I thought "DVMD ought to understand why I'd be cautious here."

I did mention that I felt out of the loop, don't remember the 100% part. But since I died and came back I felt like there was a lot that happened that I missed, but I did understand why you guys didn't tell me everything. But dyachei did investigate me again after I was brought back...

Well, I can't make it easy can i?

Krist had it even worse, she got the full investigation results but was MUTE until dead.

I'm curious if people think I should have brought Krist back instead of DVMD. (DVMD, I know what you think. :))

I decided not to, because at that point, I a) wasn't sure of Krist could gather info on her own, and b) didn't like the thought that we'd have to kill her again to get any of the info.

I really wanted to talk to DVMD and Dyachei about who to bring back, but I was silenced at the time and decided I had to do it before I ended up dead and lost the ability. So I brought back DVMD.

That's really the only gripe I had- my role made it that even if I knew their name, I had to waste a turn to find out more. Great game though

Man if I hadn't gotten converted and you investigated me early we could have made a pretty good team figuring people out probably.

I did mention that I felt out of the loop, don't remember the 100% part. But since I died and came back I felt like there was a lot that happened that I missed, but I did understand why you guys didn't tell me everything. But dyachei did investigate me again after I was brought back...

I never knew how confident to be in Dyachei's investigations. Not because of a trust issue, but because of the incomplete nature of her seer ability.

LIS- what made you suspect me? Apparently if wtf HADNT chosen me, I would have survived. But just curious, since I thought I was pretty crystal clear after nutmeg vouched for me and I killed Emiloo

LIS- what made you suspect me? Apparently if wtf HADNT chosen me, I would have survived. But just curious, since I thought I was pretty crystal clear after nutmeg vouched for me and I killed Emiloo

You would have made a really good conversion target what with your cavorting around with the only one in the game the villagers were explicitly told to trust. :smuggrin:

I never knew how confident to be in Dyachei's investigations. Not because of a trust issue, but because of the incomplete nature of her seer ability.
:laugh: I felt the same way. 3 turns to find stuff out was a lot. Also totally didn't piece together that wolves killed by location. Though pretty much everyone else in mt Olympus was a wolf

:laugh: I felt the same way. 3 turns to find stuff out was a lot. Also totally didn't piece together that wolves killed by location. Though pretty much everyone else in mt Olympus was a wolf

haha yeah I laughed when I saw cuit was, then like right after my conv we got sheepie like sup i'm benedict arnold and i'm a wolf now. and i was like damn dyachei is surrounded by wolves. yet you're the only one who survives to the end. CEO got gaaaame

You would have made a really good conversion target what with your cavorting around with the only one in the game the villagers were explicitly told to trust. :smuggrin:

HAHAHAHAHAHAH

Cavorting. Hee hee. It's cuz I said "oh merciful God, please help blah de blah since I have a self-preserving role and I want to help others and alas I cant. I sing your praises blah blah"

Eh, a whole bunch of really weak things. First, I trusted other people more (so, not so much suspecting you as trusting others). Second, that whole thing where the vampire (I forget whose role that was) took you up on some rooftop and tortured you and .... it was weird. We had a bunch of PM discussions about whether that was real. It sorta made sense to us that perhaps a vampire role would allow for a deathbed conversion (sinking of fangs!). It just seemed so out there from the narrative perspective that I felt like SOMETHING must have happened. Thinking back on that, I think (DVMD, am I remembering this correctly?) that AKDream might have helped promote that idea, which makes sense.

And, like Nyanko said, you would have made a decent conversion target. And Emiloo was going down one way or another, so you killing her didn't do much in the way of convincing me - I felt like it was just as likely you were doing it to 'clear' yourself as anything.

Anyway, sorry. It was faulty thinking and, mostly, I had a list of more or less equally suspicious people. Nyanko was highest on my list, but she played so well that nobody else would lynch her with me. Looking back, I laughed a bit - I threw a contingent Emiloo lynch really early in the game, and at one point I threw a Nyanko lynch as well (closer to the end) .. but in both cases had zero support because I had no compelling evidence.

Nutmeg's vouching didn't do much for me. Honestly, I did my best to ignore Nutmeg and WTF (no offense to either of you!!!) the entire time because I couldn't really grasp the extent of their roles, capabilities, allegiances, etc. Ask Katie: I told her a number of times that I had no idea how to account for them.

Eh, a whole bunch of really weak things. First, I trusted other people more (so, not so much suspecting you as trusting others). Second, that whole thing where the vampire (I forget whose role that was) took you up on some rooftop and tortured you and .... it was weird. We had a bunch of PM discussions about whether that was real. It sorta made sense to us that perhaps a vampire role would allow for a deathbed conversion (sinking of fangs!). It just seemed so out there from the narrative perspective that I felt like SOMETHING must have happened. Thinking back on that, I think (DVMD, am I remembering this correctly?) that AKDream might have helped promote that idea, which makes sense.

And, like Nyanko said, you would have made a decent conversion target. And Emiloo was going down one way or another, so you killing her didn't do much in the way of convincing me - I felt like it was just as likely you were doing it to 'clear' yourself as anything.

Anyway, sorry. It was faulty thinking and, mostly, I had a list of more or less equally suspicious people. Nyanko was highest on my list, but she played so well that nobody else would lynch her with me. Looking back, I laughed a bit - I threw a contingent Emiloo lynch really early in the game, and at one point I threw a Nyanko lynch as well (closer to the end) .. but in both cases had zero support because I had no compelling evidence.

Nutmeg's vouching didn't do much for me. Honestly, I did my best to ignore Nutmeg and WTF (no offense to either of you!!!) the entire time because I couldn't really grasp the extent of their roles, capabilities, allegiances, etc. Ask Katie: I told her a number of times that I had no idea how to account for them.

Lol. Very funny- Emiloo was on my radar from the very beginning, asking who protected me (even though I knew even if the damned thing worked, I woulda protected myself). Just certain things jumped out.

And my contingency vote was for Nyanko. So either AKD or Nyanko, it was a win win.

Yes. AKDream sent me a PM stating that he thought TW was converted then he kept referring to it in the thread (brain talk).

I also suspected nyanko, my suspicion was basically right when she was converted. :p I mentioned my suspicion when I became VP again but LIS and dyachei kind of said no. Since I didn't have any compelling evidence I let it go. She was always on the back of my mind.

Emiloo told me her role and at first I thought BS but then she suddenly moved to Africa so I thought, hmmm maybe. I realized she actually was a wolf after I died and she made this huge dramatic post about how important her role was (the role she told me was lame); if I had still been alive I would have called her out.

I had figured wldlf was a wolf but was waiting to get more solid support to prove it (died before I could get this support).

I thought zany was a wolf for a while too especially because the Jane Smith role just seemed....off. And who is Jane Smith by the way???

TW, I thought you were a wolf at the beginning as the game went on my supsicions got a little bit weaker but you were still kind of on my radar.

Well poo on AKD for making me sound like some demonic being!

Really, my role was sketch. Can't really be killed unless silenced (or by unnamed evil), can't be properly investigated unless deeply investigated.

I'm curious if people think I should have brought Krist back instead of DVMD. (DVMD, I know what you think. :))

I decided not to, because at that point, I a) wasn't sure of Krist could gather info on her own, and b) didn't like the thought that we'd have to kill her again to get any of the info.
If you had brought krist back I would have been able to communicate with her! Mutes were the only ones I could communicate with, good ole nutmeg got lots a repetitive messages from me! I bet he would have loved a night off from that haha

I also suspected nyanko, my suspicion was basically right when she was converted. :p I mentioned my suspicion when I became VP again but LIS and dyachei kind of said no. Since I didn't have any compelling evidence I let it go. She was always on the back of my mind.

and that's where I prefer to stay. honestly, I didn't play in the thread much differently from how I would have had I not been converted, so if you suspected me when I was a wolf, you would have suspected me regardless. broken clock right twice a day eh? ;)

I realized she actually was a wolf after I died and she made this huge dramatic post about how important her role was (the role she told me was lame); if I had still been alive I would have called her out.

Probably why she waited until after you died to say anything. :smuggrin:

and that's where I prefer to stay. honestly, I didn't play in the thread much differently from how I would have had I not been converted, so if you suspected me when I was a wolf, you would have suspected me regardless. broken clock right twice a day eh? ;)

Probably why she waited until after you died to say anything. :smuggrin:

Cept that they told me that bs role. but I had the musket anyways. She was going down, even without dvm there to call her out on it.