¿QQué Hora Es? - Official WW Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Just want to emphasize yesterday for everyone who was pish poshing about not having any information and thus yesterday being a crapshoot... see, make people talk.

I'm not doing strong wolf or strong village because that made me grumpy last game, but this is where my reads are currently. Depending on the night, will more than likely be voting from the first group this day cycle. Maybe a neutral depending on conversation.

Mild wolf
Genny
Nohika
Jil
STL
KC
NSFW

Mild village
Bjeh
Weimmama
Raf
3m
Pippy
Hyge
Ny
Snowy
Cdo

Neutral
Vmh
Amgoose
AM
LIS
Cyndia

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
Just want to emphasize yesterday for everyone who was pish poshing about not having any information and thus yesterday being a crapshoot... see, make people talk.

I'm not doing strong wolf or strong village because that made me grumpy last game, but this is where my reads are currently. Depending on the night, will more than likely be voting from the first group this day cycle. Maybe a neutral depending on conversation.

Mild wolf
Genny
Nohika
Jil
STL
KC
NSFW

Mild village
Bjeh
Weimmama
Raf
3m
Pippy
Hyge
Ny
Snowy
Cdo

Neutral
Vmh
Amgoose
AM
LIS
Cyndia
Mild makes me more grumpy, be assertively wrong dang it!

Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Lol stl... you're always a mild wolf, at least until proven otherwise.
I wasn't referring to myself, I was referring to everyone :p (as in a generality of when you are wrong, be boldly wrongs instead of mildly wrong)

For those interested in what happened, she claimed seer to us, hence our hesitation. When she started acting like the ability to ability seer would clear her, that was what pushed me over the edge towards lynching her
Oh I'm an idiot I missed this post. So now my question is if you thought there was a possibility of her being a seer (at least enough to unlynch her for a bit) then how did you expect someone to seer her (which you said in another comment)? It's my understanding that there is usually one village seer and one wolf seer. So if you thought she was a village seer wouldn't a wolf seer have to seer her and report back?

Obviously this is a stupid question if it isn't unusual for there to be several seers. (Or maybe my noob brain is just confused)

Trilt, if I keep calling it "village lean" instead of "strong village", will it make you feel better about me putting you there?

Some updates based on the Filly lynch, with commentary for the neutral/lean wolves:

Village lean:
Trilt
3M
bjeh
Weimmama
cdo

Neutral/Slight village lean:
snowy
Raf
LIS

Neutral/no clue:

STL - didn't love the waffle off of filly, although I can kind of see the reasoning behind it (even though I disagree -- I felt like that role reveal was sketchy a f haha). I did like that he was describing reasoning on the thread (although only did when pushed). Has been decently active despite things going on IRL.

cyndia - I thought a couple things sounded odd in what she posted last night, like the "woah I missed the signs," wrt filly, but typical cyndia posting pattern so who knows

nyanko - comments earlier in the day struck me as typical nyanko sketch, I'm not sure how to interpret her voting pattern yet

genny - seemed to be wolf hunting somewhat aggressively early yesterday, but I found the comment about PMs to be pretty weird, like "hey guys, someone feed me some info so I can pick a lynch vote that looks good without doing as much legwork"

AM - I'm not sure how to interpret AM's voting pattern yesterday, comments have struck me as similar to last game when she was village, though

jil - I get the being busy part, but there have been a couple comments that have set off minor alarm bells (including this morning's role comment)

amgoose - some posts have sounded off, some have sounded ok, stayed away from either hyge or filly. I'm pretty neutral here.

vmh - had some quiet, side comments yesterday and then was a lone voter on amgoose vs. getting involved in a tie; I really didn't like the "this feels to easy" comment while she continued to not really take a stand either way.

hyge - wasn't particularly early on the filly lynch but at least was towards the first half, I'd still like to investigate some of yesterday's comments

Neutral/slight wolf lean:

KC - like with STL, the waffle off of filly sketched me out, although KC's sketched me out more because STL was the one volunteering the information on the thread, and KC was chiming in behind.

NSFW - see my comment from last night; I would like to push here a bit more. That waffle was *very* odd in it's timing.

nohika - posts have been giving me wolfy vibes, I need to go back and check votes but I believe she stayed off of either top candidate yesterday.

Oh I'm an idiot I missed this post. So now my question is if you thought there was a possibility of her being a seer (at least enough to unlynch her for a bit) then how did you expect someone to seer her (which you said in another comment)? It's my understanding that there is usually one village seer and one wolf seer. So if you thought she was a village seer wouldn't a wolf seer have to seer her and report back?

Obviously this is a stupid question if it isn't unusual for there to be several seers. (Or maybe my noob brain is just confused)
I don't think that's a stupid question.

Reactions: 1 user
NSFW FLOP
Unlynch LIS, Lynch HYGE

giphy.gif

Chaos is king, when order is none.
::laughs maniacally::
I initially didn't even notice the text under this pic. I don't understand you sir...

And this is what all the unseerable wolves say..

I totally didn't realize that wolves could be unseeable (only read the first 2-3 days of the last WW game and am not exactly in the know about all abilities/roles yet). If I knew that wolves could be unseeable I don't think I would have phrased it like this. Woopsies.

As for today, I'd like to hear more from ny. He seems pretty laid back in the game and most of comments were only regarding a lynch vote.

Still looking for more solid content out of @NSFW. Not convinced villager or wolf yet.

STL, KC, Trilt, Bjeh, Genny - I think I'm leaning village.

Still want to look into Pippy and Jilary more this game.

Everyone else doesn't come to mind for any reason or another at the moment.

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Members don't see this ad :)

Mild wolf
Genny
Nohika
Jil
STL
KC
NSFW

Mild village
Bjeh
Weimmama
Raf
3m
Pippy
Hyge
Ny
Snowy
Cdo

Neutral
Vmh
Amgoose
AM
LIS
Cyndia

Yeah and sometimes you can be right having nothing more than "feelz" lol. :p

Very few games lack an affiliation seer. It's usually a characteristic of more experienced mod games that are more carefully balanced (from an experience side, not a doing a poor job side). I would expect there to be one in this game. Some games have 2 seers, others have 3. Ability tends to be the most wolf leaning one, which I had discussed briefly in pms with kcough (even though she disagreed with me), but still would have been a detriment for village to lose had she been a villager.

There is another aspect to why I would throw shade at her and ask her to be seered knowing that she is a seer, but that starts to get into my strategy behind how and why I post certain things in certain manners, and I don't need anyone (besides trilt) knowing and getting into my meta)

I always have him as 100% chaos, needs to be nuked from orbit to be sure ;)
Funny enough, pippy was concerned after I had been verified as a villager last game that I was chaos for a good portion of the game. Clearly don't understand it, it's not like I always play like a chaos character ;)

Funny enough, pippy was concerned after I had been verified as a villager last game that I was chaos for a good portion of the game. Clearly don't understand it, it's not like I always play like a chaos character ;)
I'm still like 90% sure you had a chaos role and no one told us about it

Reactions: 4 users
Trilt, if I keep calling it "village lean" instead of "strong village", will it make you feel better about me putting you there?

Some updates based on the Filly lynch, with commentary for the neutral/lean wolves:

Village lean:
Trilt
3M
bjeh
Weimmama
cdo

snowy
Raf
LIS

Neutral/no clue:

STL - didn't love the waffle off of filly, although I can kind of see the reasoning behind it (even though I disagree -- I felt like that role reveal was sketchy a f haha). I did like that he was describing reasoning on the thread (although only did when pushed). Has been decently active despite things going on IRL.

cyndia - I thought a couple things sounded odd in what she posted last night, like the "woah I missed the signs," wrt filly, but typical cyndia posting pattern so who knows

nyanko - comments earlier in the day struck me as typical nyanko sketch, I'm not sure how to interpret her voting pattern yet

genny - seemed to be wolf hunting somewhat aggressively early yesterday, but I found the comment about PMs to be pretty weird, like "hey guys, someone feed me some info so I can pick a lynch vote that looks good without doing as much legwork"

AM - I'm not sure how to interpret AM's voting pattern yesterday, comments have struck me as similar to last game when she was village, though

jil - I get the being busy part, but there have been a couple comments that have set off minor alarm bells (including this morning's role comment)

amgoose - some posts have sounded off, some have sounded ok, stayed away from either hyge or filly. I'm pretty neutral here.

vmh - had some quiet, side comments yesterday and then was a lone voter on amgoose vs. getting involved in a tie; I really didn't like the "this feels to easy" comment while she continued to not really take a stand either way.

hyge - wasn't particularly early on the filly lynch but at least was towards the first half, I'd still like to investigate some of yesterday's comments

KC - like with STL, the waffle off of filly sketched me out, although KC's sketched me out more because STL was the one volunteering the information on the thread, and KC was chiming in behind.

NSFW - see my comment from last night; I would like to push here a bit more. That waffle was *very* odd in it's timing.

nohika - posts have been giving me wolfy vibes, I need to go back and check votes but I believe she stayed off of either top candidate yesterday.

I voted for hyge yesterday.

I'm also curious as to why nohika and VMH voted the way they did. A lot of the comments nohika have made have made me raise an eyebrow too. Would like to here more from him today.

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

I initially didn't even notice the text under this pic. I don't understand you sir...
He is just a chaotic person. Not my breed of chaos, I am chaotic for a purpose, a greater good. He is more chaotic for the sake of being chaotic, more in the line of MJ type of chaos.

He is one of those I will just lynch by 10 people left because he will always act sketch regardless of his affiliation

I voted for hyge yesterday.

Ah ok, will adjust. I do things from off the top of my head a lot, so sometimes I miss some details.

sent from ma fone
Ha ok, I just looked back - I was associating you with a single vote because of vmh's weird vote for you. So basically I am accidentally blaming you for acquiring a sketchy vote - sorry about that haha

(you're still neutral in my mind based on post content, though).

sent from ma fone

Bjeh took the words from my mouth. I also found it weird after the fact that STL was asking someone to seer a purported seer. If FB was village seer, probably only a wolf seer could do it, and nothing a wolf says can be trusted anyway. This just didn't sit right w me and I'd like more explanation from STL.

Bjeh took the words from my mouth. I also found it weird after the fact that STL was asking someone to seer a purported seer. If FB was village seer, probably only a wolf seer could do it, and nothing a wolf says can be trusted anyway. This just didn't sit right w me and I'd like more explanation from STL.
I mean, I can think of an explanation that would make a lot of sense, but I'd like to hear it from STL, too.

sent from ma fone

Very few games lack an affiliation seer. It's usually a characteristic of more experienced mod games that are more carefully balanced (from an experience side, not a doing a poor job side). I would expect there to be one in this game. Some games have 2 seers, others have 3. Ability tends to be the most wolf leaning one, which I had discussed briefly in pms with kcough (even though she disagreed with me), but still would have been a detriment for village to lose had she been a villager.

There is another aspect to why I would throw shade at her and ask her to be seered knowing that she is a seer, but that starts to get into my strategy behind how and why I post certain things in certain manners, and I don't need anyone (besides trilt) knowing and getting into my meta)
I am quoting where I discussed it, what questions do you have?

Ok, I'll jump in because you have a test today and I don't want to be a jerk.

I think they might be missing the point about ability seer vs. affiliation seer.

And even if she had claimed *affiliation* seer, she was being evaluated for wolfiness, so it would make sense to call out to everyone else in case she was lying (which she was) and there was a village affiliation seer hanging out who could actually look in to her.

sent from ma fone

Village lean:
Trilt
3M
bjeh
Weimmama
cdo

snowy
Raf
LIS

Neutral/no clue:

STL was on first and read and replied first. I was on mobile exclusively last night so consistently behind and missing things. What did you want me to do, repeat what he said exactly? When I saw it I chimed in with my opinions. It wasn't a claim that would clear her but, call me crazy, I was hesitant to lynch a seer day one. She originally didn't even say which type of seer she was. My hope was she could be investigated either by an affiliation seer etc or judged based on her targets for seering and worked out later. Also STL ended up breaking a tie to put FB in the lead (it was later retied and untied again in that cluster).

Sent from my Nexus 5X using SDN mobile

Here's my current (probably mostly-inaccurate lol) list...

Wolf-ish
genny
Jil
NSWF
vmh
KC
Cyndia
ny

Neutral-ish
nohika
amgoose
STL
AM
hyge
LIS

Village-ish
Trilt
bleh
Weim
Pippy
cdoc
Snowy
raf

(Stupid autocorrect kept changing "genny" to "penny," "Jil" to "Jim," and "hyge" to "huge." Da struggle).:p

Ok, I'll jump in because you have a test today and I don't want to be a jerk.

I think they might be missing the point about ability seer vs. affiliation seer.

And even if she had claimed *affiliation* seer, she was being evaluated for wolfiness, so it would make sense to call out to everyone else in case she was lying (which she was) and there was a village affiliation seer hanging out who could actually look in to her.

sent from ma fone
Really? You think the best move would have been to call out the affiliation seer day one on thread? You don't think there's ANY reason why that might not be the best idea?

Sent from my Nexus 5X using SDN mobile

Yeah and you were "Puppy" before I saw it and corrected it. Stupid Macbook

Can I call mod abandonment since it is late in the day on real people time? Just because PBC lives in some mythical land doesn't mean the rest of us should suffer

Reactions: 7 users
Can I call mod abandonment since it is late in the day on real people time? Just because PBC lives in some mythical land doesn't mean the rest of us should suffer

EST time is the only time (that matters:D)

I'm also curious as to why nohika and VMH voted the way they did. A lot of the comments nohika have made have made me raise an eyebrow too. Would like to here more from him today.
*her

You may also call me nokia, I think at the rate it's going around it's going to become my official nickname before not too long.

I voted for raf because their defense of being lynched randomly on D1 reminded me of the protests I've done in past games when I was a wolf (being lynched D1 because I'd been a wolf too much). I'll fully admit I'm not the greatest villager. I don't make super-duper lists, or get 'feelings' about everyone, etc. But sometimes there are things that smell hinky to me and I'll point them out.

Gentle reminder to please not post strategy until the write up is posted. :)

And now on ¿QQue Hora Es?...

The actors rejoiced in their victory. Their smiles wide and gleeful. They lynched a wolf one the first try, they can win the audience over in no time! However as the actors finally stumbled off to sleep did the real action begin. The night was busy with dastardly deeds and plots abound, but one actress was morning her lost love. Yes, he was evil but she hadn't known. He was so good to her. She mourned in secret her evil lover, but someone saw her. They looked at her hunched figure, clutching herself as her world fell apart and a smile came over their face. Why, if she misses him so much, she could join him! A piercing scream awoke the actors from their restful slumbers. Strung up on stage for all to see was a horrible image. Mutilated beyond belief hanging from the rafters was

Vetmedhead: Maria Valentina and poet extraordinaire whose verses could be read each morning for entertainment

Pinned to her body they found this poem that she had clearly been working on.

The curtains drawn, the play begins
Fans eager to watch us faint
Drama, ego, love, despair - all without restraint
We try our best to keep our viewers on needles and pins
They love our flaws and live in awe of our many sins
Our sins, of course, are overdrawn, applied to us with paint
But what soul can wash them off and still retain the taint?
Costumes change, lines struck out, but we still keep our skins
A shift from behind! A dramatic twist!
A knife in the back is spun
Family, friends, romantic trysts
Blood is thickest when it runs
Lies believed, truths dismissed
The drama's just begun

Well that's not foreboding or anything...

It is now Day 2. 20 characters remain. Day closes at 7 PM PT.

Roster
La Familia Tetas

@genny
@nohika
@amgoose319
@bjeh

La Familia Lobos

@WeimMama
@raf2769
@mmmdreamerz
@Animal Midwife
@hygebeorht