¿QQué Hora Es? - Official WW Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Baby Mod Official Lynch Tally

Genny () -
kcough (2) - AM, snowy
Cyndia () -
STL () -
Raf (3) - Genny, LIS, nohika
Bjeh (1) - Cyndia
LIS () -
FB (9) - WM, bjeh, 3M, Pippy, cdo, Hyge, Trilt, STL, Ny
amgoose (1) - VMH
Hyge (6) - raf, amgoose, Jil, FB, KC, NSFW
Trilt () -
3M () -
Pippy () -
Snowy () -

22/22 votes accounted for

Please double check your votes!

Members don't see this ad.

Genny () -
kcough (2) - AM, snowy
Cyndia () -
STL () -
Raf (4) - Genny, LIS, Hyge, nohika
Bjeh (1) - Cyndia
LIS (1) - NSFW
FB (5) - WM, bjeh, 3M, Pippy, cdo
amgoose (1) - VMH
Hyge (7) - raf, amgoose, Jil, Ny, FB, KC, STL
Trilt () -
3M (1) - Trilt
Pippy () -
Snowy () -

Lynch ends 1 minute

giphy.gif

El switcho to(o) hyge!

Members don't see this ad :)

Genny () -
kcough (2) - AM, snowy
Cyndia () -
STL () -
Bjeh (1) - Cyndia
LIS () -
amgoose (1) - VMH
Trilt () -
3M (1) - Trilt
Pippy () -
Snowy () -

Trilt's on there voting twice.

Official Lynch Tally

Genny () -
kcough (2) - AM, snowy
Cyndia () -
STL () -
Bjeh (1) - Cyndia
LIS () -
amgoose (1) - VMH
Trilt () -
3M () -
Pippy () -
Snowy () -

Please double check your votes, this is the final tally please let me know if this is incorrect at all! That last minute waffle fest is hard on a baby mod!

Reactions: 5 users
Official Lynch Tally

Genny () -
kcough (2) - AM, snowy
Cyndia () -
STL () -
Bjeh (1) - Cyndia
LIS () -
amgoose (1) - VMH
Trilt () -
3M () -
Pippy () -
Snowy () -

Please double check your votes, this is the final tally please let me know if this is incorrect at all! That last minute waffle fest is hard on a baby mod!
Laying in bed, coughing lungs out (yay bronchitis) and felt an obligation to post this extremely relevant gif re: the waffle fest!
p0EMy_s-200x150.gif

Reactions: 1 users
If you don't like waffles you're not human. I'm convinced on some Chopped evidence. Though I had been drinking "water" when said evidence was collected.

giphy.gif

Reactions: 4 users
I really want the lynch write up but also have to keep it cool because I don't want to bother the mods and make them mad at me

anigif_enhanced-11585-1406592985-6.gif

Reactions: 5 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Modbandonment
:corny::corny::corny::corny::corny::corny::corny::corny::corny::corny::corny::corny::corny::corny::corny::corny::corny::corny::corny:

Reactions: 3 users
And now on ¿QQue Hora Es?...

The night was rife with accusations and drama abound. It seems like the quiet ones were getting the brunt of the blows. "Why is raf so quiet?" they gossiped. She took a few hits but kept her head down. At the last minute Hyge was suspected of being too confusing, and she was speaking Spanish, who does that? I mean it's a Spanish soap opera and all but really?

Finally after a last minute panic before the curtain rose the actors circled around Filly, murmuring that he was suspicious because he wasn't as dramatic as the others. "We are in a SOAP OPERA" one person cried dramatically, "we must be loud! And fabulous! He is not one of us!" The others agreed. Everyone started getting rowdy, pushing and shoving Filly. "I'm innocente" he cried in very bad Spanish. "I'm not a wolf! Maria!" He cried, "Mi amor, protect me!" Maria looked on coldly, her once lover fell before the mob. "It was a one time thing," she stated passionately. "I will take another lover!" She flung a hand over her eyes and fled to avoid the bloodshed. The actors pushed on, demanding blood for their audience. They closed in around Filly and suddenly all went dark on stage.

You have lynched Filly Bay she was:
Maximiliano the WOLF ability seer
ernesto_alonso_demartino.jpg

It is now Night 1. 21 characters remain. Night closes at 7 AM PT please submit your night actions as soon as possible if you have one!

Reactions: 9 users
Reactions: 1 user
Whelp, when you still suck this bad at something after a year and a half of playing, it's probably time to retire....adiós ww! It's been fun, sometimes.

Now onto something I'm better at - colic! :)

Good luck wolves! Sorry I'm a disappointment.

Last edited:
For those interested in what happened, she claimed seer to us, hence our hesitation. When she started acting like the ability to ability seer would clear her, that was what pushed me over the edge towards lynching her

Whelp, when you still suck this bad at something about a year and a half of playing, it's probably time to retire....adiós ww! It's been fun, sometimes

Now onto something I'm better at - colic! :)

Good luck wolves! Sorry I'm a disappointment.

You don't suck, d1 is basically a cluster. And sometimes as a wolf there's nothing you can do to convince people otherwise.

Chin up!

yesssssssss
even though I didn't vote that way

And now on ¿QQue Hora Es?...

The night was rife with accusations and drama abound. It seems like the quiet ones were getting the brunt of the blows. "Why is raf so quiet?" they gossiped. She took a few hits but kept her head down. At the last minute Hyge was suspected of being too confusing, and she was speaking Spanish, who does that? I mean it's a Spanish soap opera and all but really?

Finally after a last minute panic before the curtain rose the actors circled around Filly, murmuring that he was suspicious because he wasn't as dramatic as the others. "We are in a SOAP OPERA" one person cried dramatically, "we must be loud! And fabulous! He is not one of us!" The others agreed. Everyone started getting rowdy, pushing and shoving Filly. "I'm innocente" he cried in very bad Spanish. "I'm not a wolf! Maria!" He cried, "Mi amor, protect me!" Maria looked on coldly, her once lover fell before the mob. "It was a one time thing," she stated passionately. "I will take another lover!" She flung a hand over her eyes and fled to avoid the bloodshed. The actors pushed on, demanding blood for their audience. They closed in around Filly and suddenly all went dark on stage.

You have lynched Filly Bay she was:
Maximiliano the WOLF ability seer
ernesto_alonso_demartino.jpg

It is now Night 1. 21 characters remain. Night closes at 7 AM PT please submit your night actions as soon as possible if you have one!
I'm glad we got the wolf ability seer before she was able to seer anyone!

For those interested in what happened, she claimed seer to us, hence our hesitation. When she started acting like the ability to ability seer would clear her, that was what pushed me over the edge towards lynching her
I was trying to decide whether you were bluffing for a notably village ability or not lol. Glad I finally said **** it.

Reactions: 1 users
Well that was a **** show. Glad D1 is up, and a wolf is muerto!

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Except when it's every single time. Yeah, I'm done.
I'm glad I'm not lynched but I'm sad for you because I know how that feels. I almost got lynched right away again too (and may still...sigh). Sorry FB, it's not as fun to play when you die immediately over and over.

Looking back, I'm inclined to move weimmama, bjeh, and cdo up further into my villager column. 3M was there already, so she stays.

Tomorrow, I would like to take a close look at some of the people that stayed off of either of the top candidates, as well as this particular waffle:

NSFW FLOP
Unlynch LIS, Lynch HYGE

giphy.gif

Chaos is king, when order is none.
::laughs maniacally::

I may be counting wrong, but it looks like this vote swung the whole lynch back into a tie. And it's combined with a post that literally references chaos. I can't decide if that's so blatantly obvious that it can't be real, or it's so blatantly obvious because it is hiding something in plain sight. I was ok with giving a sympathy pass for last game, but...this honestly just looked horribly sketchy to me, and I would like to revisit it soon.

Just stating on the thread that I would love a look into Jilary tn if that is at all possible :)

I may be counting wrong, but it looks like this vote swung the whole lynch back into a tie. And it's combined with a post that literally references chaos. I can't decide if that's so blatantly obvious that it can't be real, or it's so blatantly obvious because it is hiding something in plain sight. I was ok with giving a sympathy pass for last game, but...this honestly just looked horribly sketchy to me, and I would like to revisit it soon.

Now that was a D1 that could give us useful information. I also think this seems like a chaos move. Well, a noob chaos move. But it's NSFW, so I feel like it would be almost too ironic for him to be chaos. Especially since posting restrictions always feel villagery to me (wait did we actually decide he has to post pictures as a restriction or just what he does? I don't remember if we cleared that up or not).

Just stating on the thread that I would love a look into Jilary tn if that is at all possible :)

I also have slight wolfy feels on Jil, but she's been gone most of the day, so I'm going to see what she says tomorrow and if she wants to chat through pm, before I decide one way or another on her.

I would second that. I think amgoose might be another good option?
No, no, no, didn't you learn from last game? You villager assassin the sketchy noob on day 2, that's how it works :p

(But, in all seriousness, given that goose is in my neutral pile, I am good with this)

Reactions: 2 users
Now that was a D1 that could give us useful information. I also think this seems like a chaos move. Well, a noob chaos move. But it's NSFW, so I feel like it would be almost too ironic for him to be chaos. Especially since posting restrictions always feel villagery to me (wait did we actually decide he has to post pictures as a restriction or just what he does? I don't remember if we cleared that up or not).

I also have slight wolfy feels on Jil, but she's been gone most of the day, so I'm going to see what she says tomorrow and if she wants to chat through pm, before I decide one way or another on her.
Hint: she is good at tricking people during pm. She will convince you she is a villager, and you will say "I don't think she is Wolfy, maybe we should look elsewhere." I and many others will completely ignore it. That's not to say that she isn't a villager, she is simply leaning wolf to me rn.

Hint: she is good at tricking people during pm. She will convince you she is a villager, and you will say "I don't think she is Wolfy, maybe we should look elsewhere." I and many others will completely ignore it. That's not to say that she isn't a villager, she is simply leaning wolf to me rn.

I always try to be careful, but I expect I'll be tricked by a wolf someday in pms, especially since theres only been pms in one other ww game I played so far. So I guess take what I say knowing that?

I would second that. I think amgoose might be another good option?

Considering I seem to be in a lot of neutral or slight sketch piles, I volunteer as tribute to be looked into

Looking back, I'm inclined to move weimmama, bjeh, and cdo up further into my villager column. 3M was there already, so she stays.

Tomorrow, I would like to take a close look at some of the people that stayed off of either of the top candidates, as well as this particular waffle:

I agree. I can't tell if this is a typical NSFW comment or if he's hiding something in plain sight. For now I'm leaning toward NSFW being himself, but still taking note.

I feel like this is almost a compliment!

I know being busy isn't an excuse, but it really is why I wasn't around, especially today. Tomorrow I will be busy until after my clin path quiz in the afternoon, but should have time to check in afterwards. I was hoping for the longer day cycles, but I understand wanting to please the masses.

Well damn. I didnt look at fb much and missed all the cues. Really, I wouldnt usually pay attention to anyone in the lead day 1 because I always figure wolves would protect their own easily that early on.. so well done you guys that stuck with her.

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Reminder to submit night actions mis amigos!

:hungry::hungry::hungry::hungry::hungry::hungry::hungry::hungry::hungry::hungry:

Considering I seem to be in a lot of neutral or slight sketch piles, I volunteer as tribute to be looked into

I agree. I can't tell if this is a typical NSFW comment or if he's hiding something in plain sight. For now I'm leaning toward NSFW being himself, but still taking note.

Ive never played with nsfw so cant comment as to the whole him being himself comment. However the timing of that comment he made when switching votes is too fortuitous to ignore. @NSFW any explanations? Otherwise i think im gunning for you next vote

I went with the counting system + and - with feels and ideas and this is what I came up with! My feels/ calculations aren't concrete (it's only been one day). I just wanted to contribute more to the discussion since I can't sleep.

Stronger Wolf
Pippy
Raf
KC

Weaker Wolf
Jilary
NSFW* still very distracted by him

Neutral/ I have no freaking clue
LIS
STL
genny
AM
nhkia

Weaker Village
3M
bjeh
snowy
cyndia
goosey
WM
hyge

Stronger Village
Trouty pants
vmh
nyanko

Yessss! I passed out right before the write-up was posted so this was nice to wake up to

I know we only just finished with Day 1 but I wanted to get some thoughts out there before I go to school this morning:

-NSFW is a giant question mark due to possible posting restriction and general play style and I’d like to hear more from them since we’re past Day 1
-Pippy’s analysis of FB comments was similar to mine and played a role in why I kept my vote where it was. (Although apparently you’re acting sketchy this game so I may regret this comment)
-Would like to hear more from Jilary today
-Did FB tell STL and KC she was a village seer when she “role revealed”?

I still think it's stupid that people are taking what I have contributed in terms of game design speculation as a "mistake"...I was joining a conversation (a little late, apparently). It was a deduction based on thread comments (people complaining that games may be too wolf-heavy, mods are known to enjoy chaos roles). Also, there were a couple last-minute player additions, myself included. To me, it doesn't make sense to put in another wolf at the last second, but this is only my first WW and maybe I don't know enough about how mods like to design them.

Based on what I've read, Pippy seems a bit like a loose cannon. They aren't following the posts/content very well, and have strong opinions that they aren't backing up with logical evidence. We will see how much rope they need to hang themselves.
Isn't this your second game?

I know we only just finished with Day 1 but I wanted to get some thoughts out there before I go to school this morning:

-NSFW is a giant question mark due to possible posting restriction and general play style and I’d like to hear more from them since we’re past Day 1
-Pippy’s analysis of FB comments was similar to mine and played a role in why I kept my vote where it was. (Although apparently you’re acting sketchy this game so I may regret this comment)
-Would like to hear more from Jilary today
-Did FB tell STL and KC she was a village seer when she “role revealed”?
As I posted last night, I have a test this afternoon and this is the last chance I will have to check in until after the exam. Sorry I've had a busy few days, it happens sometimes. I literally have the lamest ability that I've ever received in a WW game. I think I'd rather be vanilla (though I actually like vanilla roles).