2011-2012 Charles Drew University/UCLA Application Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone heard anything new? Has the class been filled?

Members don't see this ad.

Anyone heard anything new? Has the class been filled?

+1, wondering the same thing. Classes start in about a month...chances of getting in at this point are approaching zero 😳

+1, wondering the same thing. Classes start in about a month...chances of getting in at this point are approaching zero 😳

Has anyone's application status changed?

Members don't see this ad :)

yeah the pickins are probably slim but if its going to go for one of us it will. someone on this thread seemed to indicate orientation started on the 20th but another 'start date' thread says the 6th. the calendar posted on the UCLA website for 2011-2012 academic year starts around the sixth also. does someone know when things get started this year? Thanks

yeah the pickins are probably slim but if its going to go for one of us it will. someone on this thread seemed to indicate orientation started on the 20th but another 'start date' thread says the 6th. the calendar posted on the UCLA website for 2011-2012 academic year starts around the sixth also. does someone know when things get started this year? Thanks

Well, I hope someone does hear some good news soon! :xf:

Orientation starts on the 20th. There's still movement but its about to approach a standstill. :xf:

Those of you who will be here next month, we've got an awesome week planned for you full of surprises!

PS today marks about the one year anniversary of when I got in. Time really flies.

Has anyone's application status changed?

Nope! Mine still says interview scheduled. It's either the class is full and no one has dropped out or there will be no more offers...Almost a month since someone posted they got the call, although there might be others who got in during the last three weeks and never posted on SDN. Hoping to hear something this week :whistle:

Who can tell where this road goes? Only Time +pity+

To all of you coming in, congratulations! You guys should enjoy the summer (and do what you really like to do) as you will quickly become very, very, busy. Don't even think about pre-studying as that would likely be of minimal benefit. Until orientation!

To all of you coming in, congratulations! You guys should enjoy the summer (and do what you really like to do) as you will quickly become very, very, busy. Don't even think about pre-studying as that would likely be of minimal benefit. Until orientation!

Does this mean those who haven't heard anything stand no chance at this point? I will continue playing my Viola until they say something…+pity++pity++pity++pity+

Has anyone been officially rejected?

Not me. I dont think that will happen - I wasnt explicitly rejected the last cycle either. When 7/20 rolls around its over.. . And on with things.

Status
Not open for further replies.