2016-2017 Northwestern University (Feinberg) Application Thread

Started by WedgeDawg
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Does everyone get the Feinberg 411 newsletter? I just received it and online it says
"Prospective students of the Feinberg School of Medicine (those who have either interviewed or have been invited to interview) receive an exclusive monthly e-newsletter from the Office of Admissions, called Feinberg 411, which includes an Admissions Q&A in each issue."
But I haven't received an II... Maybe the 411 letter accidently went to everyone?
 
ImageUploadedBySDN1476467689.595510.jpg
 
Does everyone get the Feinberg 411 newsletter? I just received it and online it says
"Prospective students of the Feinberg School of Medicine (those who have either interviewed or have been invited to interview) receive an exclusive monthly e-newsletter from the Office of Admissions, called Feinberg 411, which includes an Admissions Q&A in each issue."
But I haven't received an II... Maybe the 411 letter accidently went to everyone?
Where does it say "or have been invited to interview"
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
crushing dreams 🙁
To be fair, my newsletter said "A monthly newsletter for prospective and accepted students of the Feinberg School of Medicine"
not "Prospective students of the Feinberg School of Medicine (those who have either interviewed or have been invited to interview) receive an exclusive monthly e-newsletter" like someone posted before me.
 
To be fair, my newsletter said "A monthly newsletter for prospective and accepted students of the Feinberg School of Medicine"
not "Prospective students of the Feinberg School of Medicine (those who have either interviewed or have been invited to interview) receive an exclusive monthly e-newsletter" like someone posted before me.

I think everybody got the "prospective and accepted students" newsletter; the poster above was just mentioning that on the Feinberg website, the newsletter page included the phrase "either interviewed or have been invited to interview."
 
II today, Complete 8/11!
II Just now! Complete 9/19, CA resident. Lizzy M>75

After that first email I thought it was more junk mail
+1!!! LizzyM ~77, Complete first week of August. Available dates were at the tail end of November and early December. The two emails today from Feinberg (first being a fake-out, second being real) are an emotional rollercoaster
 
anyone else get an email saying they reviewed your app and re-asking you to submit a secondary?

I got this email. I was too lazy to fill out the secondary earlier. I wonder if they actually did any review, or if they just send this email to everyone who sent a primary but no secondary?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I got this email too. I'm not sure if I should fill out the secondary...? I wonder if they send it to everyone who didn't fill it out.