2016-2017 Pennsylvania State University Application Thread

Started by WedgeDawg
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
4 weeks for acceptances or only rejections? They told us 6-8 but now this is going to make me check my mail even MORE frequently haha
Hmm one was a rejection one was an acceptance and the third I can't be quite sure .... But if you look at last year's thread it seems like a lot of people got accepted under 6 weeks. Unless I want it so badly to be real that I imagined seeing that hahaha
 
Hmm one was a rejection one was an acceptance and the third I can't be quite sure .... But if you look at last year's thread it seems like a lot of people got accepted under 6 weeks. Unless I want it so badly to be real that I imagined seeing that hahaha

I take your word for it! It still hasnt been 4 weeks for me yet. I don't even want to check the portal for the additional info tab because once I get started with that I will obsess over it. And has it been guaranteed that additional info = acceptance? We're waiting for acceptances to come in the mail, correct?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Does anyone know if they have a list you can add yourself too as a standby in case someone cancels an earlier interview date? Have one for early December and was curious.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Super confused.. called admissions today and they said decisions don't come for 8-10 weeks. So that means no one will hear until at least November??