2016-2017 Saint Louis University Application Thread

Started by WedgeDawg
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Anyone know how to go about sending a thank you email to your interviewer? I can't find my interviewer's email address online.


Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
Send an email to the generic address from which your II came, and Ms. Jones (or whoever else responds to that address) can provide the email address or forward it to your interviewer.
 
are these emails going out all at once or sequentially? i interviewed within the window of time that people are hearing back from and havent heard anything
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
are these emails going out all at once or sequentially? i interviewed within the window of time that people are hearing back from and havent heard anything
Nah I don't think they are. If u go a few posts up u can see people that interviewed the same day but get a decision a week apart. If u look at threads for years past follows this same trend
 
Is anyone having trouble logging onto the mySLU portal with the SlunetID and Banner ID we were given in the email after accepting the offer?
 
Anybody here interview with Dr. Garrett? He talked for the majority of my interview and I was wondering if anyone else had a similar experience
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
II just now as well, but I'll probably turn it down as I'm accepted to a school which I'd most likely prefer to go to, and the time/cost of interviews is starting to get draining (good problem to have of course, not complaining!)

LizzyM ~72-74, pretty strong ECs, oos, complete mid August


Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
 
II just now as well, but I'll probably turn it down as I'm accepted to a school which I'd most likely prefer to go to, and the time/cost of interviews is starting to get draining (good problem to have of course, not complaining!)
+1, II came this afternoon (OOS, LizzyM ~71, complete early July). Turning down interviews is no fun but I'd like to think it'll go to someone who wants/deserves it much more.