2017-2018 Quinnipiac University (Netter)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Guys this wait is getting unbearable.
"I think I'm gonna explode" - Spongebob Squarepants

Members don't see this ad.

I just called they said decisions are sent on wed and Friday so decisions will probably go out tomorrow

Reactions: 8 users
I just called they said decisions are sent on wed and Friday so decisions will probably go out tomorrow
Thank you for taking one for the team.... however now I am just mad!!! LOL
I bet they get enjoyment from our pain....

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Ugh, this wait is horrible..does anyone know for sure if it'll be a phone call when they do notify us? I work in a hospital and have no service :/

I also didn’t have to take one for the team as I didn’t give my name and called from my work landline. Lol

I just have to say... if a non-premed was reading this conversation they would think we are the most neurotic demographic of all time. Lol.

Reactions: 6 users
I think it's just email. Anyone else feel like throwing up their stomach? lol I can't eat bc i'm so so so nervous. ughhhhh hope we are all classmates

ACCEPTED JUST NOW!!! (via email) :soexcited:

Reactions: 14 users
Also accepted. Omg I'm crying. I've been waiting for this moment my whole life...

Reactions: 15 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Accepted 8:47 .... sent my deposit in 8 minutes.... woo hoo!!

Reactions: 9 users
Accepted!

Last edited:
Reactions: 13 users
Accepted!!!!!! I was driving home and had to pull over and started crying. It has been an emotion 2 years to get to where I am today so it feels great and I am so relieved. Will likely be matriculating here this fall

Reactions: 13 users
Congrats to everyone getting accepted!

Hopefully I will at least get an interview here :/

Rejected post-interview. LM ~70, interviewed early October. Feeling pretty crushed... I really liked Quinnipiac, and I thought my interview went well... Oh well, congrats to the rest of you!

accepted!! interview 9/8!!

Reactions: 4 users
Accepted just now!!! Interviewed on Sept 25th! I'M SHOOK

Reactions: 8 users
so we have two weeks to make the deposit to hold our seats, so we have to pay that right? waiting to hear from other schools before making the final decision

so we have two weeks to make the deposit to hold our seats, so we have to pay that right? waiting to hear from other schools before making the final decision

Yes and it’s refundable until april 30 like most MD schools

Reactions: 2 users
Rejected post-interview. LM ~70, interviewed early October. Feeling pretty crushed... I really liked Quinnipiac, and I thought my interview went well... Oh well, congrats to the rest of you!
Keep your head up! You interviewed early so you are obviously a strong applicant. You will get in somewhere!!! best of luck!

Reactions: 5 users
Congratulations to everyone who's been accepted! Let me know if you have any questions. I remember being in your shoes two years ago (almost to the day, actually) and those feelings I had when I read my acceptance email are still as vivid as ever.

For those of you still waiting for admissions decisions or interview invites, please be patient. This is a long process for everyone, and admissions has a ton of applications to go through so it will take some time!

Reactions: 7 users
Accepted here! Very awesome! Anyone starting a FB page of some sort? Interviewed 9/22

Accepted!!!!!! I was driving home and had to pull over and started crying. It has been an emotion 2 years to get to where I am today so it feels great and I am so relieved. Will likely be matriculating here this fall
Oh wow congrats!!

Reactions: 1 user
Accepted this morning, interviewed 9/5! Congrats everyone and good luck to those still waiting!

Reactions: 3 users
Accepted this morning!!! Interviewed about 3 weeks ago!!!!

Reactions: 3 users
accepted this morning! First one and I loved Quinnipiac!