2017-2018 Virginia Tech Carilion

Started by gyngyn
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Waitlisted. Trying not to be hopeful because I know there isn’t a lot of waitlist movement, but I really want to go here. Does anyone know how big the waitlist generally is?
 
Waitlisted. Trying not to be hopeful because I know there isn’t a lot of waitlist movement, but I really want to go here. Does anyone know how big the waitlist generally is?
I'm not sure how big the waitlist is but the MSAR says they offer about 10 spots to waitlisted applicants.
 
Hey anyone that went to second look, can you tell us how it was? I want to know how you guys thought the hospital was because I saw the school during the interview and it looked fine.
 
Did accepted students get an email to join the Facebook group? I found the group on facebook but not sure if we are supposed to join right now.
 
How strict is their 503 MCAT pre-secondary screen? Will they look pass that if someone is on borderline? is it a computer auto-screen?