2018-2019 Rush University Medical College

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Has anyone seen waitlist movement yet?

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Wanted to share that I was accepted from the waitlist yesterday! It's beginning, folks

Reactions: 6 users
Wanted to share that I was accepted from the waitlist yesterday! It's beginning, folks
Congrats! Was it an email or call, and did you get any info on how much movement there should be?

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Congrats! Was it an email or call, and did you get any info on how much movement there should be?
I first received a call, and then an e-mail. She did not really give any info as to how much movement, unfortunately. I did send an update letter and a letter of intent in the last 2 months.

Congrats and all the best to you as you begin medical school! Let's hope for more WL movement now that it has begun. And please let us know if you get any more information about how much movement, how many seats... I'm losing hope.

Hi all-

Just got a call from admissions that I was accepted off the waitlist! I interviewed in October and was subsequently deferred twice until being waitlisted in May. Hoping for the best for those still waiting! They said there is still a lot of movement going on with the class :)

Reactions: 2 users
Hi all-

Just got a call from admissions that I was accepted off the waitlist! I interviewed in October and was subsequently deferred twice until being waitlisted in May. Hoping for the best for those still waiting! They said there is still a lot of movement going on with the class :)

Congratulations! Could you please specify if you were on the active consideration list or the regular waitlist?

Congratulations! Could you please specify if you were on the active consideration list or the regular waitlist?
I was put on active in November, active again in January, and then formally waitlisted in May.

Hey folks, I'm matriculating in August, bored, and neurotic about being old. My MSAR subscription just expired so I can't take a look myself- would someone mind sending me the age distribution of entering Rush students?
I believe I saw 24 is the average somewhere on a flyer they gave us. But, based on the FB group seems like a lot of people are older than that. Not like age matters much anyways, most medical students probably look past that