2018-2019 University of North Texas Health Science Center (UNTHSC)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Is it too late to apply as oos?

Members don't see this ad.

Did anyone else's application status change from "your application is currently under review" to "Application Status Offline Pending the February 1 Medical School Admissions Match"?

Members don't see this ad :)
Did anyone else's application status change from "your application is currently under review" to "Application Status Offline Pending the February 1 Medical School Admissions Match"?
yes, +1

I'm surprised TCOM does post-II rejections. All other texas medical schools just waitlist you after interview if you didn't get accepted.

I never heard from TCOM. No mail, no email, no portal change. Nothing. Fun stuff.

Members don't see this ad :)
I'm not positive but I don't think matchday works that way. I don't suppose anyone will hear anything until after 8:00am
Yeah, I thought I had read somewhere that last year TCOM jumped the gun and sent congratulatory emails at midnight. That’s why I was curious

Waitlisted :( The email said 40 people got pulled off the waitlist last year. Is that considered a lot of movement?

To people waitlisted, I know of people that got off the waitlist from TCOM like 2 weeks after match day (which is really early), but there has definitely been a lot of movement in the past! Good luck!!

Reactions: 2 users
Withdrew my OOS acceptance - really hoping it goes to one of my fellow OOS sdn'ers :)

Reactions: 1 user
Matched! I am so excited. It will be great to meet fellow students at TCOM. Say Hi!

Reactions: 2 users
Waitlisted! Does anyone know how many applicants are on the waitlist?

How do we accept the offer through the portal?
Yeah. If you go to login to MyHSC, click on student center and scroll down, there will be an option for you to accept the offer.

Waitlist FAQ states about 40 WL students were offered a seat last year. Feeling hopeful!

Reactions: 1 users
Matched! Super excited.
Does anyone know what address we send our official transcript to? It doesn't list it in myHSC or I can't find it.

Reactions: 1 users
Matched! Super excited.
Does anyone know what address we send our official transcript to? It doesn't list it in myHSC or I can't find it.

University of North Texas Health Science Center Texas College of Osteopathic Medicine Admissions and Outreach‐SSC 180
3500 Camp Bowie Boulevard
Fort Worth, TX 76107

for those who have been accepted, have you received an info packet about orientation/paying for school? I called on monday and they said they're mailing out packets soon

If you're waitlisted and send a letter or update, how do you know they've received it?

for those who have been accepted, have you received an info packet about orientation/paying for school? I called on monday and they said they're mailing out packets soon

They told me that they were going to mail it out last Monday and I still haven’t received anything yet.

has anyone moved from the WL yet? Email said most movement in is April-June but I am hoping we are not stuck waiting that long :whistle:

has anyone moved from the WL yet? Email said most movement in is April-June but I am hoping we are not stuck waiting that long :whistle:
May 15 is when people have to make their decision so the wait may be up until June

Can we still apply for scholarships even if we are waitlisted? If we can't, the application closes at the end of the month so do we just miss out?

When we start school and pay for our tuition and fees, do we pay per semester? Or do we pay by the year?