2018-2019 University of Utah

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Does anyone know what the “changes to the admissions process” will be for 2020?

Where are you quoting this from? An email?

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
I have a feeling that Utah will do the same thing as last year and have the majority of the class filled before March 1st.

I just got the acceptance call today—so incredibly thankful and excited! Good luck to everybody else still in the running; will be sending good vibes your way!

Interviewed mid-Nov. IS.

Reactions: 4 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Is there a second look day?

I believe so, I remember friends that had one in years past. I’m waiting to hear when it might be as well...

Is there a second look day?

I believe so, I remember friends that had one in years past. I’m waiting to hear when it might be as well...

I heard that they are planning to release financial aid letters by first week of April so that accepted students can have them before Second Look Day! So I'm anticipating an early April date for it, but hopefully they'll give us exact details soon.

Reactions: 1 user
Got the call from Dr. Chan today! Interviewed 12/17

Reactions: 3 users
anyone know if they do rolling post-interview rejections?

Hi everyone! Lurker here. Has anyone heard anything about MD/PhD Decisions?

anyone know if they do rolling post-interview rejections?

I don’t think so. I know that the norm is to do all post interview rejections/wait lists in March with that “majority” of acceptances.

Got the acceptance call this morning! So relieved I cried on the phone lol. In-state, interviewed 12/21, LizzyM of ~74. Don't want to increase anyone's anxiety but I really liked being able to follow the timeline of people's acceptances!

Reactions: 3 users
About 99.99% certain my rejection is coming on March 15th.

Reactions: 1 user
I actually know of a lot of people who interviewed early on and didn't receive acceptances until March.

Mid-September I interviewed early last year and was rejected so I just feel it coming. I hope your right and I'm wrong though.
Me too because I also interviewed back in October...haha

Reactions: 2 users
Have they rejected anyone post interview yet or does that happen on March 15th?

Ahhhhhh, it's March 1st. Only two more weeks until my rejection.

Reactions: 1 users
Just got a call from the University of Utah....asking for a donation. I hate my life.

Reactions: 8 users