2018-2019 University of Wisconsin

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Waitlist today :( I’m trying to be positive because it is not a rejection. I will wait till April to see my place on the waitlist. IS and really loved Madison.

Members don't see this ad.

Any other IS people who were complete the first day for IS still in silence?:(

Members don't see this ad :)
Any other IS people who were complete the first day for IS still in silence?:(

I'm oos, but when I interviewed a couple weeks ago, there were A LOT of dates left. Don't stress:) if you can

Reactions: 1 user
Wooo got an II today as well! I'm IS

Reactions: 2 users
II earlier this afternoon! First one of the cycle and very welcome.

I’m OOS (from Florida), URM, LizzyM 62, non-trad.

This was one of my two reach schools I permitted myself to apply to so I’m through the roof happy and, honestly, pleasantly surprised!
Looking forward to visit campus and learn more about this school.

Reactions: 4 users
II earlier this afternoon! First one of the cycle and very welcome.

I’m OOS (from Florida), URM, LizzyM 62, non-trad.

This was one of my two reach schools I permitted myself to apply to so I’m through the roof happy and, honestly, pleasantly surprised!
Looking forward to visit campus and learn more about this school.
dm me

II today! I'm super excited for this one. One of my top schools :) best of luck to all :)

Acceptance yesterday with a full ride tuition scholarship!!! Interviewed 10/19, OOS! Good luck to everyone! I’m super pumped!!!

Reactions: 9 users
II today!! Pre-scheduled for Nov 30th. Very very very excited!! Almost didn't do the secondary because I thought chances of getting in were so low. It's really reassuring to know that they do read the entire application and I'm beyond excited to have a chance to show them why I should be a Badger!

Members don't see this ad :)
II today!! Pre-scheduled for Nov 30th. Very very very excited!! Almost didn't do the secondary because I thought chances of getting in were so low. It's really reassuring to know that they do read the entire application and I'm beyond excited to have a chance to show them why I should be a Badger!
When were you complete if I may ask?

Little late but rejected post interview. 515 MCAT 3.7 GPA with lots of clinical and volunteer experience. in state. Madison was my first choice school. good luck to everybody else

Interviewed on 10/12 and accepted on 11/8 with a full ride scholarship, IS!

Reactions: 4 users
Little late but rejected post interview. 515 MCAT 3.7 GPA with lots of clinical and volunteer experience. in state. Madison was my first choice school. good luck to everybody else

Sorry for the news. When was your interview?

R a little while ago, complete 9/10

Complete 9/6 OOS here and havent heard anything. Im sure my R is on the way soon.

Alright so I interviewed 10/12 and have not received a decision. Should I be concerned?

Alright so I interviewed 10/12 and have not received a decision. Should I be concerned?
They told me during my interview that decisions will take 5-6 weeks, so I think there's still a week or so left for you.

Accepted to WARM (by letter? Has anyone else gotten that? I heard it was supposed to be a phone call). IS. Interviewed 10/26.

II about two hours ago! OOS, LM 72. Beyond excited. I had given up on all of my OOS schools.