hab924

2+ Year Member
Dec 9, 2015
Status
Pre-Medical
Interviewed 1/28, WL on 3/6 through the portal. Did anyone else only receive the update through the portal without an email? I never received an email stating I'm on the waitlist/alternate.

Aug 27, 2018
Status
Pre-Medical
Has anyone who has been accepted not received an invitation?
I’m assuming that if you are accepted then you are invited. I would send them an email to confirm, but I don’t think they would just invite certain people.

Reactions: Black_Wall_Street
May 11, 2018
Status
Pre-Medical
Interviewed on 11/2, WL 12/20, recently sent in my letter of intent, should I be hopeful of an acceptance soon?

Tetines of Paris

2+ Year Member
Jan 16, 2016
I plan on sending in a LOI by Friday and it's not too late to bother, right?

PS Looks like admissions tracker updated to 350 acceptances sent out. So I guess they're just going to be trickling in now

Mar 18, 2019
Status
Pre-Medical
the acceptance number on their admissions site went up from 338 to 350 a couple days ago. hopefully we see lots of more movement april 15/april 30!

Tetines of Paris

2+ Year Member
Jan 16, 2016
Is it too late to send in an LOI (since movement is probably really going to start this month)?

Or might as well just give it a shot anyway? Thanks!

Jul 5, 2017
Status
Medical Student
Has any one gotten any info on what you need to get done before classes start? I have not gotten a single thing from Wayne State other than my acceptance in January and my second look day invite in March. I can't get a solid answer from admissions on what to do or when they will tell me

Reactions: Squirel_Boii

Gilakend

Class of 2023
5+ Year Member
Aug 24, 2012
Michigan
Status
Medical Student (Accepted)
People withdrawing: are you withdrawing without financial aid info? If we aren't going to get it before April 30th I can withdraw now, but didn't know if it was coming before then.

Jul 5, 2017
Status
Medical Student
People withdrawing: are you withdrawing without financial aid info? If we aren't going to get it before April 30th I can withdraw now, but didn't know if it was coming before then.
I was told fin aid packages would be sent in April but could not get a solid date from admissions

Reactions: Gilakend
Oct 3, 2018
Has any one gotten any info on what you need to get done before classes start? I have not gotten a single thing from Wayne State other than my acceptance in January and my second look day invite in March. I can't get a solid answer from admissions on what to do or when they will tell me

This will be updated as the start gets closer: https://admissions.med.wayne.edu/newly-admitted

carey113

2+ Year Member
Feb 16, 2015
Status
Pre-Medical
For the first two years, is Wayne State P/F or is it P/F/honors Pass? Does anyone know how one can get honors pass? Do you compete with classmates to get honors pass?