2018-2019 Wright State University

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Rejected pre-II. Submitted 7/14

Members don't see this ad.

Also rejected pre-II. Not even surprised or disappointed. Accepted that I wasn’t going to get into MD schools a long time ago

Members don't see this ad :)
Rejected pre-II, complete mid-July. Rejected from the other Ohio school I applied to as well today. Apparently Ohio is just not that into me.

Good to know others got R too and it wasn't my update letter's doing...

Members don't see this ad :)
Good to know others got R too and it wasn't my update letter's doing...

I sent an update yesterday and was rejected today as well, what are the odds haha.

Reactions: 1 user
I wonder what is happening to the rest of us who have been in silence even today.

Reactions: 2 users
Rejection for me pre-ii. Med school have been really busy sending out those R's lately

Does Wright state accept update letters pre interview invite?

R pre-ii. Surprised but not dissapointed. Complete mid-july. IS, LM 67.8

Sorry to hear that :( Where on the portal do you submit an update letter?

I emailed them first, but they then responded saying they enabled a one-time activity to upload a document on the portal.

Anyone receive any II lately? Would love to hear from here. Silence since July. IS also, Lizzy M 65 :(

II this morning! But will be turning it down; hope it goes to one of you :)

Anyone from the Jan 16 interviews hear back yet?

Anyone from the Jan 16 interviews hear back yet?
I think we should hear back Thursday because the ad com meets Wednesday afternoons from what I read in a previous post

what time does the interview actually end? 4pm? will I make a 5:30p flight?

My last interview of the day ended around 4:20 pm. It could have even lasted longer, I was just dying to pee so I asked if I could go lol. I would not make a 5:20 pm flight, I hung around for a bit and talked to students/admins for a while. I say schedule your flight no earlier than 7 pm.

Just called the office, ADCOM meets tonight!

Good luck everyone. I had my acceptance email in my inbox around 8 am the following day.

Reactions: 1 users
what time does the interview actually end? 4pm? will I make a 5:30p flight?
I would do a 6PM flight. I had my flight at 7PM and had a lot of time to kill in the airport, but 5PM would be really cutting it close. I'd say 6 and after is the ideal time.

Anyone heard back yet this morning? Am I the only one madly refreshing my email???

Reactions: 3 users
Anyone heard back yet this morning? Am I the only one madly refreshing my email???

Ugh no I haven't received any notifications yet either! The suspense is killing me!!

Right there with ya. Also madly refreshing this page to see if anyone else has heard back :nailbiting: