2019-2020 Charles R Drew @ UCLA

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Does anyone know what the interview dates are that are left in Jan/feb, thanks

Members don't see this ad.

Pre-2nd R :OOOOOOOOOOO

Reactions: 3 users
Fat R *le sigh* Honestly I’ve been waiting so long I forgot I applied

Reactions: 5 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Pre-2nd R :OOOOOOOOOOO

+2 ! Little sad I didn’t get a secondary as I thought I had the background they were looking for. Oh well. good luck to everyone still in it!!

edited to remove surprised. I’m surprised by nothing anymore lol

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users
On the same R boat. Mildly upset because the only reason I applied to this school was because of an email I got from them. Should have known :rolleyes:

Reactions: 1 user
Pre-secondary rejected yesterday :shrug:

Primary Completed: 8/27 (all other ones complete 7/31, but I originally couldn't find this school)

Updates Given from Me to Them: 10/21 & 10/28

Secondary Offered: N/A

Rejection: 12/18

does anyone remember when they said we would hear back?

Is it technically late January now?
Geez louise cuz.

Reactions: 4 users
Is it technically late January now?
Geez louise cuz.

Yup. But don't get your hopes up too much because last year they didn't hear back until mid-March. :(

Edit: In the 2016-2017 and 2017-2018 threads, people started getting accepted ~1/29.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I spoke with the Admissions office today. I was told that they're hoping to have admit results out by next week. So keep holding your breaths, folks.

• Wow
  • Hmm
Reactions: 6 users
Assuming that a person gets into Prime-Drew and Charles Drew/UCLA Combined Program, what are the differences between the two programs? Does one program have benefits over the other? How do both work in terms of curriculum? Thanks for answering!

ACCEPTANCE right now! guys I’m still crying

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Love
Reactions: 12 users
Low undergrad GPA, 4.0 post bacc, 511 MCAT, extensive volunteer work with the underserved too.

By phone call!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Love
Reactions: 1 users
Anyone else get the call?

Sent from my iPhone using SDN

do yall think they called all 28 acceptances last night? Lol

do yall think they called all 28 acceptances last night? Lol
If the first accepted person posted on here at 6 pm PST, I kinda doubt they called everyone in one go on a Friday night (or so I hope!). I wonder if they would send out As, Rs, and WLs at the same time, and if noone has posted that they got emails for Rs or WLs, we just gotta be hopeful!

Last edited by a moderator:
I believe they stopped interviewing in December
I was wondering because they sent me a secondary invite in December and i wanted to know if it was worth doing haha. I ended up doing it, but I guess it was a donation

First time posting on SDN. I received an acceptance call for the regular MD program on Friday afternoon along with an email shortly afterwards! Still in shock. Interviewed in mid-October.

Reactions: 5 users
Do you guys think all 28 seats have been given out already? Sorry for the neurotic post lol

• Wow
Congrats to accepted peeps!! Anyone from mid November or non-URM been accepted? A bit anxious about this one..

Called them. As of this morning, they're slowly sending out the acceptances.... Hope still alive???

Thank you brave soul. Ugh, 3 folks have been called at least... so meh :( keep our chins up.

EDIT: Some spam phone number called from me MA and I wanted to scream at them so bad.. The only ring I want to hear is from here or regular UCLA MD!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users
Have the spots been filled?

Any waitlist/denial notifications at least?

• Sad