2019-2020 Hofstra

Started by PapaGuava
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
not sure if someone else answered this but I've heard that Hofstra's financial situation is really good--- do most students get need-based scholarhips/ not just loans? I know the cost is ~60,000 per year but how much of their "aid" is just loans (typically)?
 
not sure if someone else answered this but I've heard that Hofstra's financial situation is really good--- do most students get need-based scholarhips/ not just loans? I know the cost is ~60,000 per year but how much of their "aid" is just loans (typically)?

were you accepted?
 
not sure if someone else answered this but I've heard that Hofstra's financial situation is really good--- do most students get need-based scholarhips/ not just loans? I know the cost is ~60,000 per year but how much of their "aid" is just loans (typically)?

It's really good
Got ~40% outright and they were open to negotiations
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Has anyone dropped out of the class/ any changes on the group me etc? Just trying to get an idea
Today was the commit to enroll deadline. In the past three weeks, 3 people joined the facebook group. It seems like waitlist movement is more or less done at this point, maybe a couple more spots open up but I really wouldn't count on it. Sorry if this is tough news, just want to give it to you straight