2019-2020 Hofstra

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Hey guys how many people are committed now based on group me/fb?
73 groupme, 123 facebook. neither number is accurate tho there are still students who withdrew in the fb group and students who are accepted not in the groupme

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
73 groupme, 123 facebook. neither number is accurate tho there are still students who withdrew in the fb group and students who are accepted not in the groupme
Do you think there’s still chance for movement ? I’m not sure if I should be underestimating or overestimating the current class size

Reactions: 1 user
not sure if someone else answered this but I've heard that Hofstra's financial situation is really good--- do most students get need-based scholarhips/ not just loans? I know the cost is ~60,000 per year but how much of their "aid" is just loans (typically)?

not sure if someone else answered this but I've heard that Hofstra's financial situation is really good--- do most students get need-based scholarhips/ not just loans? I know the cost is ~60,000 per year but how much of their "aid" is just loans (typically)?

were you accepted?

It's really good
Got ~40% outright and they were open to negotiations

How many of us are still on the first tier waitlist? I’m not sure if it’s the end yet lol

Reactions: 1 users
Hey! Lol sorry I keep asking but can someone give insight on the group me and Facebook- is it more filled or is it about the same? Thank you

Does anybody know any updates about the waitlist? :) #stressed

I’m guessing they might still pull people off the WL Bc of the interest email I just got...? Why do I continue to be tortured in these times :(

Reactions: 7 users
Has anyone dropped out of the class/ any changes on the group me etc? Just trying to get an idea

Has anyone dropped out of the class/ any changes on the group me etc? Just trying to get an idea
Today was the commit to enroll deadline. In the past three weeks, 3 people joined the facebook group. It seems like waitlist movement is more or less done at this point, maybe a couple more spots open up but I really wouldn't count on it. Sorry if this is tough news, just want to give it to you straight

any updates or knowledge about the waitlist? I know it’s pretty late now but I saw the FB group numbers have changed.

any updates or knowledge about the waitlist? I know it’s pretty late now but I saw the FB group numbers have changed.
Some ppl joined the groupme on the commit to enroll date but I haven't seen anything after that. Sry I wish I could tell you more.