2019-2020 Ohio State

Started by PapaGuava
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
LMAO. But now I have the problem of they never sent me this "vitals" login info, and won't send me some activation code I need for OSU account. I might not even be able to schedule it :laugh:
Haha you should withdraw and tell them their crappy application system was a huge turn off for you. Maybe you can be the catalyst for change since they lost such an elite applicant like you 😀
 
Haha you should withdraw and tell them their crappy application system was a huge turn off for you. Maybe you can be the catalyst for change since they lost such an elite applicant like you 😀
It's just. So bad :laugh: in other news I had to reschedule it anyways:sorry:
 
LMAO. But now I have the problem of they never sent me this "vitals" login info, and won't send me some activation code I need for OSU account. I might not even be able to schedule it :laugh:
Do you have a good airport to go to all these places without connecting flights?
 
MSTP II received earlier this morning!! [emoji1]

super excited for this, but why would they schedule their interviews for Tuesday afternoon through Thursday afternoon??? now I gotta take off three days of work... [emoji24]
 
Last edited:
MSTP II received earlier this morning!! [emoji1]

super excited for this, but why would they schedule their interviews for Tuesday afternoon through Thursday afternoon??? now I gotta take off three days of work... [emoji24]

I heard they present you with a mock thesis which you then have to defend over three days
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Do they email you about the II or is it on their portal? They have so many different portals to register for🙁
 
Okay I'm super confused by OSU lol

So I submitted my supp app, got that confirmation, then they sent me an email about making an OSU account, but that says I can't view my status till I get some Vitals log in info. So what was the point of making an OSU account lmao?
i think it registers you to get the vitals info or something...
but at the end of the day -- there is no point.
 
Thanks! I submitted the secondary on August 12th and received an "acknowledgment of submission" email the next day.


Thanks to you, too! My MCAT is a 524 (still trying to figure out how that happened honestly haha).
Holy crap. Congrats! Your turnaround was so short
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I can onlt log in to my Vitals account, thats why I was wondering. I think I can log in to the Buckeye thing but it has no information. I cant log in to the original secondary
What’s the buckeye thing?

Seriously, OSU.....Look into a third party secondaries software...
 
That would be nice. I feel like I'm missing something. Maybe its part of the application to see how much they can confuse us.
I know the Duke application only has like a third of people who receive the secondary actually submit it:. I can only imagine that is the case with this too lol
 
Can someone who got an interview maybe confirm that the status update is equivalent to us being under review? Or did you all not check your portal prior to receiving an interview lol
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad