2019-2020 Ohio State

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Trying to pinch myself to wake up, but received II this morning!!!
OOS, Complete 7/22, LM 64
Wow that’s amazing! Congrats! Respect the profile pic! Hope I get one!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
II!

Reactions: 5 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Go away

Congrats lol
LMAO. But now I have the problem of they never sent me this "vitals" login info, and won't send me some activation code I need for OSU account. I might not even be able to schedule it :laugh:

LMAO. But now I have the problem of they never sent me this "vitals" login info, and won't send me some activation code I need for OSU account. I might not even be able to schedule it :laugh:
Haha you should withdraw and tell them their crappy application system was a huge turn off for you. Maybe you can be the catalyst for change since they lost such an elite applicant like you :D

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users
Haha you should withdraw and tell them their crappy application system was a huge turn off for you. Maybe you can be the catalyst for change since they lost such an elite applicant like you :D
It's just. So bad :laugh: in other news I had to reschedule it anyways:sorry:

Do you have a good airport to go to all these places without connecting flights?

Do you have a good airport to go to all these places without connecting flights?
Luckily, yeah. It has flights to all major cities with only connections for a few of these interviews.

Reactions: 1 user
I got an II earlier too! OOS, complete 7/20 or something

MSTP II received earlier this morning!!

super excited for this, but why would they schedule their interviews for Tuesday afternoon through Thursday afternoon??? now I gotta take off three days of work...

Last edited:
MSTP II received earlier this morning!!

super excited for this, but why would they schedule their interviews for Tuesday afternoon through Thursday afternoon??? now I gotta take off three days of work...

I heard they present you with a mock thesis which you then have to defend over three days

• Haha
Members don't see this ad :)
I heard they present you with a mock thesis which you then have to defend over three days
Not gonna lie that sounds kinda fun, if it isn't a stressful situation in which a potential A hangs in the balance...

Do they email you about the II or is it on their portal? They have so many different portals to register for:(

Okay I'm super confused by OSU lol

So I submitted my supp app, got that confirmation, then they sent me an email about making an OSU account, but that says I can't view my status till I get some Vitals log in info. So what was the point of making an OSU account lmao?
i think it registers you to get the vitals info or something...
but at the end of the day -- there is no point.

II invite just now! What a beautiful thing to wake up to! ^^

Thanks! I submitted the secondary on August 12th and received an "acknowledgment of submission" email the next day.

Thanks to you, too! My MCAT is a 524 (still trying to figure out how that happened honestly haha).
Holy crap. Congrats! Your turnaround was so short

Also woke up to an interview!!! I'm not super thrilled to work with their student portal hahah, but this just made my week. :)

Reactions: 2 users
I don't know if it means anything, but some time since Wednesday my application has changed from "No actions" to "Your application is complete."

Reactions: 2 users
I don't know if it means anything, but some time since Wednesday my application has changed from "No actions" to "Your application is complete."
Mine did too, and a withdrawal button appeared.

I haven’t touched the other 2 ‘accounts.’ Should we be looking at the secondary portal and the OSU account?
I can onlt log in to my Vitals account, thats why I was wondering. I think I can log in to the Buckeye thing but it has no information. I cant log in to the original secondary

I can onlt log in to my Vitals account, thats why I was wondering. I think I can log in to the Buckeye thing but it has no information. I cant log in to the original secondary
What’s the buckeye thing?

Seriously, OSU.....Look into a third party secondaries software...

What’s the buckeye thing?

Seriously, OSU.....Look into a third party secondaries software...
That would be nice. I feel like I'm missing something. Maybe its part of the application to see how much they can confuse us.

If I’m not mistaken they email you if you get an ii right?

That would be nice. I feel like I'm missing something. Maybe its part of the application to see how much they can confuse us.
I know the Duke application only has like a third of people who receive the secondary actually submit it:. I can only imagine that is the case with this too lol

I know the Duke application only has like a third of people who receive the secondary actually submit it:. I can only imagine that is the case with this too lol
I hope so, that increases our chances haha

• Haha
Same here! No idea what it means though.

Can someone who got an interview maybe confirm that the status update is equivalent to us being under review? Or did you all not check your portal prior to receiving an interview lol

Hey everyone! I am a current M1 at OSU and I can try to answer any questions you guys have about interview day, the school, or just the application process in general. Congratulations to everyone who already has received an interview and to those of you still waiting, good luck!

Reactions: 3 users