You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2019-2020 Seton Hall
Started by PapaGuava
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Theprofessor’sprofessor
Full Member
Keep your head up better to come ?Wow, just got the R. Good luck to the rest of you!
If anyone was looking for it, here is the link to the FB group that was posted a while back: Log into Facebook | Facebook
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
justneedachance1xonly
New Member
I was told they havent sent out rejections yet. Are you sure? Interviewed in December and have heard nothingWow, just got the R. Good luck to the rest of you!
+1I was told they havent sent out rejections yet. Are you sure? Interviewed in December and have heard nothing
BiologyNerd23
Full Member
Pre-ii R. Complete in sept.
futureMD10__
New Member
Does anyone know how we go about getting our $100 deposit back if we withdrawal an acceptance?
Just withdrew today, I asked in the email.Does anyone know how we go about getting our $100 deposit back if we withdrawal an acceptance?
Good luck to anyone on the waitlist!
Just got a second R! Thanks again, Seton Hall!
I love getting two pre-II R's. Thanks for the love Seton Hall haha
BiologyNerd23
Full Member
got another pre-ii R email today 24 hours after the one yesterday. yes thank you for reminding me again. :/
Withdrew as well, best of luck to everyone!
Lmaooo I also got rejected twice in the last two days. Looking forward to a 3rd tomorrow.
i’ll be withdrawing my spot also but good luck to everyone!!!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Theprofessor’sprofessor
Full Member
What happen today ? So many W?
What happen today ? So many W?
Have they even sent out any WL yet?
Theprofessor’sprofessor
Full Member
I have no idea my gf said they had when she called . We were both hoping to get in but apparently they haven’t
justneedachance1xonly
New Member
Any updates for those who havent heard back?
Any updates for those who havent heard back?
I received an email saying they would make decisions by April 30th.
Has anyone who was recently accepted received fin aid info yet?
I got an email with my financial package!
First A!!!!! Got a call at 4:30, interviewed 2/20!
Congrats!!! Were you waitlisted or did the school communicate with you at all after your interview?
Congrats!!! Were you waitlisted or did the school communicate with you at all after your interview?
Wasn't waitlisted, that call was the first time hearing from them since the interview! I'm guessing they've just been held up by covid
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
When did you have your online interview?A today! Interviewed 2/27🙂
Still waiting on a response since December. I’m thinking it’s a rejection but I haven’t hear anything officially yet so we will see. Other people were saying that they will give decisions by the end of the month so we should hear this week.Has anyone gotten accepted after folks from later interview dates have posted they were accepted? Or is it safe to assume that since they are calling acceptances from 2/27 interviews that folks who interviewed earlier in Feb aren’t in?
Theprofessor’sprofessor
Full Member
I would say call I’m in the fb group and there are only 65 ish of us in there Idek how good of a metric that is but it can’t hurt to askStill waiting on a response since December. I’m thinking it’s a rejection but I haven’t hear anything officially yet so we will see. Other people were saying that they will give decisions by the end of the month so we should hear this week.
penultimatetyrosine123
New Member
Still waiting on a response since December. I’m thinking it’s a rejection but I haven’t hear anything officially yet so we will see. Other people were saying that they will give decisions by the end of the month so we should hear this week.
I recently got a call and I interviewed in January! If anyone is waiting from an interview before Feb don't give up 🙂
Theprofessor’sprofessor
Full Member
Congrats welcomeI recently got a call and I interviewed in January! If anyone is waiting from an interview before Feb don't give up 🙂
Congrats and thanks for the hope!I recently got a call and I interviewed in January! If anyone is waiting from an interview before Feb don't give up 🙂
I also interviewed in mid December and haven't heard anything since! Hopefully we get a decision soon.Still waiting on a response since December. I’m thinking it’s a rejection but I haven’t hear anything officially yet so we will see. Other people were saying that they will give decisions by the end of the month so we should hear this week.
I wrote an email asking about decisions and they said they should be out by the end of the month 🙂 So... tomorrow? lol
Last edited:
I was looking at MSAR and it says the number of new entrants is 140, can anyone confirm if this is the estimated class size for this cycle?
Theprofessor’sprofessor
Full Member
That would mean 50 percent of students would matriculateI was looking at MSAR and it says the number of new entrants is 140, can anyone confirm if this is the estimated class size for this cycle?
I think it’s for the next cycle
It's 120 for this cycle.That would mean 50 percent of students would matriculate
I think it’s for the next cycle
I missed a call from a 551 number and I can't tell if it's them. Can anyone who got the call post the full number? Since we should be hearing back today, I'd rather not get my hopes up if I got a spam call
justneedachance1xonly
New Member
Ok this is a bit out of hand they need to do a better job of conveying information. It is the Plan to enroll date and some of us have heard nothing.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
D
deleted977121
Did anyone who withdrew have to fill out a form or something for a refund, or is it automatic?
iluvmedicine528
Full Member
Officially withdrew my acceptance, truly a hard decision. Hope my A goes to one of you deserving people!
justneedachance1xonly
New Member
Did anyone hear back today?
Nope. Hoping next week since it was plan to enroll today and they need to see where they’re at with numbers?Did anyone hear back today?
What were some of the factors influencing your decision to withdraw if you don't mind me asking? I'm currently holding the A but on the waitlist for some other schools that just attract me more.Officially withdrew my acceptance, truly a hard decision. Hope my A goes to one of you deserving people!