You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2019-2020 Temple
Started by PapaGuava
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
peachyhoney
Full Member
Interview invite just now. I was complete in early July so I’m surprised. I’ll be withdrawing so hopefully it goes to one of you!
FutureSawbones
Full Member
What is ITA letter??I sent an ITA email on Jan 2nd and received an II on Jan 8th, would recommend!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
In the areaWhat is ITA letter??
MilkshakeDuck
Full Member
I truly loved my interview here. It was a long day but they placed us in a lounge with coffee and snacks. My 5th interview and my top choice by far. Fingers crossed!
Patiently waiting for Temple to bless me with that 3AM invite
Yeah still waiting to hear back from a summertime secondary submission...
What is the purpose of an ITA letter?In the area
If you're from California and you're interviewing at Drexel, you could let Temple know you'll be in the Philadelphia area so that if they intend to offer you an interview you don't have to fly to Philly twice.What is the purpose of an ITA letter?
II just now as well, will be withdrawing, good luck to everyone else!
II just now as well, will be withdrawing, good luck to everyone else!
What dates were available?
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
II at 2am. Last date available was Feb 5th
D
deleted993760
+1 also hit with that 2am interview.II at 2am. Last date available was Feb 5th
Division1MD
Full Member
II for Bethlehem Campus at 2am. Submitted in July. Anyone else hear from Bethlehem last night/this morning?
Same here! OOS, LM 69II for Bethlehem Campus at 2am. Submitted in July. Anyone else hear from Bethlehem last night/this morning?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Little late, but I interviewed at the Philly campus on 10/15 and was placed on the CC list on 12/12 (OOS btw). I really enjoyed my visit there and the current students were so down to earth and inviting! I'll be withdrawing though, so hopefully that frees up a space for someone else 🙂
its on April 3rd!does anyone know when the 2020 temple second look weekend is? trying to plan some spring-time travel.
pushforward
Full Member
they said "early February" on my interview day...Did they say the next release date is going to be during the first or second week of february?
They told us second week! I interviewed 1/16 and they told us they would try to let us know by the February date.Did they say the next release date is going to be during the first or second week of february?
Anyone else get a sweet, sweet midnight II? Cause I just did. Right now. Coming for ya Philly, 2/20/2020.
Congrats! Stats?Anyone else get a sweet, sweet midnight II? Cause I just did. Right now. Coming for ya Philly, 2/20/2020.
iluvmedicine528
Full Member
Congrats! When were you complete?Anyone else get a sweet, sweet midnight II? Cause I just did. Right now. Coming for ya Philly, 2/20/2020.
Medschoolbelle
Full Member
Received II at 2am today. Complete 11/19 OOS
GreatFaith
Full Member
Anyone complete early october hear back yet? Sent an update letter early this month, but still silence
checkingmyemailevery5secs
Full Member
question for people who have interviewed and heard the financial aid talk- do they give out much scholarship/merit money?
iluvmedicine528
Full Member
Not sure I was complete 7/26 and silence lol.Anyone complete early october hear back yet? Sent an update letter early this month, but still silence
Not sure I was complete 7/26 and silence lol.
Pretty much same haha
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Medschoolbelle
Full Member
Were you able to upload your photo?Anyone else get a sweet, sweet midnight II? Cause I just did. Right now. Coming for ya Philly, 2/20/2020.
swanthumb898
Full Member
It's a little weird you have to add it in the supplemental section. Log in to portal then go to add supplemental items and there's one for a passport size photo!Were you able to upload your photo?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Anyone know if the late January interviewees will be in this round of decisions? (February)
If I remember correctly they said that it's more likely that late January interviewees will hear back in the next round in April. BUT there's a small chance of hearing back in February!! They also said the February round of decisions will probably come out either next week or the week after.Anyone know if the late January interviewees will be in this round of decisions? (February)
I know we won't hear until next week at the earliest but I'm still checking my portal at least once a day. I'm sure I'm not the only one lol
And everything comes via snail mail, correct?If I remember correctly they said that it's more likely that late January interviewees will hear back in the next round in April. BUT there's a small chance of hearing back in February!! They also said the February round of decisions will probably come out either next week or the week after.
pushforward
Full Member
nope, they said everything would be done by email this year!And everything comes via snail mail, correct?
MilkshakeDuck
Full Member
It’s highly dependent on your interviewers. I interviewed mid Jan and was told I could hear in Feb if my interviewers were timely in presenting their report to the AdCom. Late January makes it unlikely they would have had time to do so...Anyone know if the late January interviewees will be in this round of decisions? (February)
awesome thanks, I thought they met at the end of every week, not sure if that's trueIt’s highly dependent on your interviewers. I interviewed mid Jan and was told I could hear in Feb if my interviewers were timely in presenting their report to the AdCom. Late January makes it unlikely they would have had time to do so...
I also think I remember hearing them say they meet every Friday so it must be trueawesome thanks, I thought they met at the end of every week, not sure if that's true
MilkshakeDuck
Full Member
Meeting every Friday isn’t mutually exclusive to your interviewers being busy and not submitting a report on time. That’s how it was phrased to me by the dean of admissions.I also think I remember hearing them say they meet every Friday so it must be true
Interviewed here mid Jan, is it too late to send a LOI here before we hear back for the February results?
FutureSawbones
Full Member
got that 2am II last week 😍 interviewing this Thursday! There were more dates throughout February
checkingmyemailevery5secs
Full Member
How do you withdraw from interview? I don’t see that option. Did you just withdraw your entire app?Interview invite just now. I was complete in early July so I’m surprised. I’ll be withdrawing so hopefully it goes to one of you!
yall this is probably gonna be a dumb question but is there a place to store your luggage at the interview?
yall this is probably gonna be a dumb question but is there a place to store your luggage at the interview?
Yes there is 🙂 good luck!
peachyhoney
Full Member
Yes! I just emailed the admissions committee and asked them to withdraw my entire application.How do you withdraw from interview? I don’t see that option. Did you just withdraw your entire app?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Roughcollie44
Full Member
where are yall sending in updates? via email or via the supplemental items?
iluvmedicine528
Full Member
Via the supplemental items!where are yall sending in updates? via email or via the supplemental items?
you can do eitherwhere are yall sending in updates? via email or via the supplemental items?
Just now??pre ii R